Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kisses me sweetly and I think so this is what a kiss is like I hope it doesn't seem like it is my first time even though it is.

Kyy smiles after breaking the kiss. "That was your first kiss wasn't it? Mine too." He blushes.

Shadow blushes and looks glumly at the ground and says "Was it that obvious,sorry if it was a downer."

Kyy shakes his head. "I wasn't complaining!" He smiles and kisses her again. "There, that wasn't your first and it was really good!"

Shadow blushes and says "No it wasn't at all." She does not believe him when he says it was his first kiss but whatever she tries to live in the moment when their lips meet again. Once their lips part again this time she smiles at him and gets lost in his eyes.

Kyy smiles when all of a sudden it feels like the ride is falling. Kyy looks around. "What the..." They were no longer on the ride's track, moving straight towards a vortex in the ground.

"This is not apart of the ride I would assume," Shadow says half-grinning and half worried while coming back to reality away from his eyes.

Kyy shakes his head. "Nope." He tries standing up but something keeps him from doing so. The two of them get suck in and black out.

Kyy came to to her voice. "I don't know but..." He looks around. "Does this area look familiar?" They were now in an open field, nothing in sight.

Kyy laughs as what look like goblins from story books walk up behind him. He turns around and frowns. "I don't think they're here for the welcome party."

"No kidding," Shadow smirks at him and then says "So should we fight them?"

He nods. "I don't think we have a choice." He stands up as one runs over, trying to jab him with a spear. He grabs the spear, unarming it and thrusting the spear through its chest.

Shadow smirks and starts fighting and hears a scream must be another couple coming. One boy says "What is this all about do either of you know?" Shadow whisps around knocks out one of the goblins with a heavy rock she found and nods no.

Kyy focuses on the fight. After finishing he sighs. "No clue."

Status
Not open for further replies.