Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow asks stepping between the bandits and the man"Now is this really necessary men?" The bandits try to move her aside but she stands her ground.

Kyy joins her, playing 'Bad Cop'. "Leave, before you get hurt."

One of the bandits takes a swing at them so Shadow is the first to hit back. Once Kyy jumps in we tackle them until they run off.

"Are you ok sir?" Shadow asks offering a hand to help him up. He takes her hand and smiles up at her.

"I am now thanks to you two. No one has ever stood up to those thugs before. At least not people from around here. My name is Max. What are your names and where are you from."Max says all at once with a grin.

"I'm Kyy and this is Shadow." He nods to her. "And as for where we're from... Its kinda hard to explain. How could we speak with the mayor of this town?" Max laughs. "You're already doing so. That's me."

Shadow grins and says, "So where exactly are we Max?"

"This town is called Dove. Named for the peace we try to keep if it were not for those thugs we would have peace but they are not alone there are other rebels,"Max says giving a blank stare.

Kyy thinks for a moment. "Maybe we can help each other. We could stop those thugs. We just want to find a way home. This world... It's not like ours." Max smiles. "Not from this world... I see." He nods. "Okay, if you can stop them then I'll help any way I can."

"Sounds good so how many are their and where are their headquarters?"Shadow asks urgently hoping this is not a bad idea.

"Their are about 20 of them and they live in all the abandon buildings around here,"Max says pointing out the broken down buildings.

Shadow asks "What do you need us to do and we will do it?"

Ooc: Its all good lol

Max smiles. "Get them to leave in any way you can." Kyy nods. "Okay, will do gramps." Max laughs. "Haven't been called that in nearly ten years now."

Shadow grasps a knife in her pocket and says "Will we need any weapons or should we just try and scare them off?"

"Make them leave in any means necessary. If you feel the need for weapons just ask," Max says with a smile.

"Which side do you want to cover Kyy or should we stay together?"Shadow asks wandering her eyes around the abandon buildings.

Kyy thinks for a moment. "Let's stick together. I think it would be safer that way." He keeps the spear he got from the goblin at the ready. "I'm ready when you are."

"Lets go. Where should we head first?"Shadow asks Kyy as they are on the move.

"Let's just go down the line." He goes into the closest building.

Status
Not open for further replies.