Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How the heck do we get out now," Shadow looks at Kyy once the goblins are gone. "Never mind go straight over there that looks like it could be an exit," Shadow says pointing to what looks like a cave door not too far from then.

Kyy nods, leading the way. "Why are there goblins here? They're not suppose to exist."

"I wonder what else is real that it is not supposed to exist," Shadow thinks out loud following Kyy.

Kyy nods. "Good point. I think we should stop here and think things through. Get prepared just in case."

"Okay,"Shadow says as she sits down next to Kyy and leans on the wall and staying alert.

"We should make some kind of camp. That way if things outside get rough we have somewhere to return to." He takes some paper from his pocket and lights it to get a fire going.

"I am going to go threw hell when I get home if I don't go threw hell here,"Shadow grins trying to lighten the mood as she gets warm by the fire.

Kyy laughs. "You're telling me! Gramps is gunna have some nightmare like training ready!"

"Well yeah but this may be good training for all we know,"Shadow says with a nervous smile.

Kyy nods. "Good point." He finds a long stick on the ground. He starts whittling it.

"Well at least for you I just want to try and relax but it is kind of hard with all this creepy but cool stuff around,"Shadow smirks as she takes in her surroundings.

Kyy nods. "True. So what should we do? Wait here for rescue that may never come or try to find a way out ourselves?"

"Do we really have a choice we need to find a way out,"Shadow says nervously standing up from her spot and looking around.

Kyy nods. "Alright, let's go." He hands her the stick he was whittling, now sword shaped.

"Thanks,"Shadow says firmly and takes the lead toward the light.

Kyy follows by her side and kisses her cheek. "We'll get out of this."

Shadow blushes as he pecks her cheek and grabs one of his hands with her free one. "I hope so, if I could be here with anyone I am glad it is you,"Shadow says with a huge grin and blushing even more.

Shadows cheeks go warm then all the sudden more goblins jump out. She throws her sword eft and right protecting herself and the others Kyy helps to the others are still in shock so they do not move. Once the gobllins are all taken out Shadow heads back to walking around.

Kyy laughs. "Way to demasculate me!" He sticks his tongue out playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.