Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow rolls her eyes. "Whatever lets get back to getting out of this hell whole," Shadow says smugly.

Kyy frowns. "I'm sorry. I was just joking around. Gatta keep our spirits up somehow."

((Sorry been busy and sick))

"My spirits will be lifted when I am out of here or at least get some food,"Shadow says gazing around.

(Its all good!)

Kyy nods as they go deeper. A loud roar can be heard echoing through the cave. "Sounds like trouble up there." He spots a skeleton against a wall with a bag. He kneels in front of it. "Sorry but I think we could use this more friend." He reaches for the bag and the skeleton grabs his wrist. "Ahh! Shit!"

Shadow kicks the skeletons hand off and grabs the bag and runs out ahead. "What the hell is going on here?" Shadow says as she slows down to catch her breath.

Kyy runs with her. "I don't know but I don't think we're in town. Its like we're in a fantasy world..."

"Oh yeah with skeletons and goblins its every little kids fantasy land,"Shadow says rolling her eyes at the thought.

Shadow giggles a little and spits back as she starts to pick up speed,"Just trying to lighten the mood of this living hell."

Kyy nods. "I don't blame ya." He runs with her as they come out to a large chamber. "What is this place?"

Shadow's smile disappears as she looks up and all around the chamber. "I have no idea but I gotta bad feeling,"Shadow says as she walks to a wall and running her hands on the rough edges.

Kyy strikes a match to see better. "Um... Shadow? I don't think that's a wall." The 'wall' starts to move, revealing it to be a dragon.

"It's beautiful,"Shadow steps back in amazement grabbing her sketch book from sack on her back and begins to sketch every little detail.

Kyy stares in amazement. The dragon looks at them. "Are you here for my treasure?" Kyy's jaw drops when it speaks. "N-no. We're lost and trying to get out of here. That's all."

"We are not here for treasure we just want to find our way out,"Shadow says respectably to the dragon.

The dragon huffs. "In that case..." He moves to reveal an opening. "You can get out through there."

"Thank you-uh do you have a name,"Shadow asks smirking up at the dragon as she walks through the opening.

"Darius." He looks to Kyy then to Shadow. "I normal hate humans, but you two aren't half bad. Good luck." Kyy smiles. "Thank you."

"Thanks Darius one question are there more dragons like yourself,"Shadow asks smiling up at the handsome dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.