Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushes and confesses "No one has ever said that to me but I agree the view next to me is better than any view."

"I know i not stupid and I am disagreeing and saying you are dork"Shadow laughs

Kyy looks at her. "How can anyone like you if you don't like yourself?" He asks seriously.

"I do like myself to a certain degree when did i ever say i didn't,"I say looking deep in his eyes.

I smile. "Sorry. I just assumed that since you disagreed about being beautiful."

"I was saying that my view of you is a better view than of me," I say blushing and giggling.

Kyy laughs. "Oh! When you said next toyou I didn't realize you meant me!" He blushes lightly. He plants a kiss on her cheek.

She blushes and the ride starts back up. "Looks they got it fixed where do you want to go next you can choose," She says still smiling and getting lost in his eyes.

"I'm stuck between two things. The rollor coaster and..." He stops, blushing.

Kyy blushes more. "Okay, then the latter." He smiles, walking to the tunnel.

The line is short and it only takes a couple minutes before they get on.

Shadow is nervous. What is this ride like? How will the rest of the evening. Once we step in the ride and it is just us two time stops as I look in his eyes.

Kyy looks at her blushing. He stares into her eyes, lost in them as if he were lost in space.

All the mushy crap starts to pop up but all Shadow sees is those dazzling eyes staring back at her.

Kyy swallows and goes for it. He leans in slowly, stopping halfway to make sure she wanted to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.