Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow stares everywhere in amazement the sees the ferris wheel. "Lets go there"

Kyy nods. "O-okay..." He walks kinda slowly to it.

"W-well... the Ferris Wheel is the most romantic ride here... and I'm kinda afraid of heights... badly actually..." He laughs nervously.

"Okay...we can go somewhere else if you would like,"Shadow says a little glumly but still smirking.

He shakes his head. "Its okay. I'll deal with it." He smiles a bit and gets in line.

Shadow is curious of his fear so she asks "Just wondering what are you afraid of heights or falling?" She looks at him glumly and regrets asking but it is too late.

He smiles. "Heights make me nervous but its more a fear of what happens when I hit the ground." He laughs.

"Understandable. I used to be afraid of them to but one day my friend and I both had that fear so we faced it one day and got over it. We can do something else if u really want to," Shadow says looking at him but glaring at the other rides.

"Its okay. If you wanna ride the Ferris Wheel then we can. Like you said, I've gatta face my fears eventually." He smiles.

"yay okay but let me know if you change your mind,"Shadow smirks up at the ferris wheel full of excitement.

When they get to sit down he sits next to Shadow. "Ready?" He smiles.

Shadow smirks at Kyy and says,"Ready. Now the real question is are you?"

He smiles. "I'll be fine." He laughs and takes her hand, sitting in their booth with her.

At first he seems fine as the ride starts but but soon his grip tightens a bit. When it stops they're at the top. Kyy cuddles up to her, less afraid doing so.

The sight is so beautiful from up here so I take in scenery. Then I realize we stopped at the top and Kyy is freaking out. ''Hey. Look at me, everything will be alright. I know I barely know you but I will not let anything happen to you. Don't look down, just look at me."

Kyy smiles. "Don't worry... I'm not looking down." He looks her in the eyes.

She smiles back at him. Half looks at him and half looks at the scenery. "This really is a beautiful view from up here though don't you think," she asks amazed at the cite of the sunset and of his eyes.

Kyy nods. "Ya. But there's a more beautiful view next to me." He smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.