And the world became silent....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(ooc: You know it 0.0 I have never meant anyone who has known the song.)

Suddenly she could remember. It was like the it was just all appearing in her head like pictures. Happy pictures. She did remember, in fact those feeling never left. They were the ones that made her still remember parts of her past when she died. It was that love that made her be a person again after she died. "Liam." She said as she pulled away from him for a moment then kissed him again.

He pickes her up in his arms and kissed her passionately. He held her in his arms and sat her on her feet lightly and released his lips "Whoa...what's happening to you Ms. Badass?" he asked jokingly and kissed her softly and chuckled still holding her in his arms.

"I guess you just make me loose it." She said to him with a smile. "But what about you? When we meant earlier all you did was yell at me." She said to him.

He looked at her and lowered his head "I know and I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were the woman I love till you showed up just now. And also when I kissed you." he said as he smiled as he held her "I'm so so sorry, I tried to get their in time but they..they ambushed me..I failed you and I'm sorry." he said.

She gave him a smile. "It's alright. I'm here now aren't I. Be glad He gave me this chance." She replied. She raised up her arm and gently put her fingers on him chin. She lifted his face up slowly so she could look at him.

He looked at her "I know but I still feel bad." he said and held her hand. He looked to the right and smelt something. But didn't show it.

"I don't want you to feel bad. I don't blame you at all." She said to him in a whisper. "I just never thought I would get to see you again. But I am glad that you were the last thing I saw anyway."

He moved away for a second and looked around. It was silent. To silent. He walked a few steps a head of her. "Do you hear that?" he asked trying to hear anything but didn't. It was dead silent. Not even wind was blowing.

"What?" She stood there for a moment without any sound. "I don't hear anything." She started to look around. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Exactly..." he said as his helmet latched on to his whole head and readied himself for what was about to come. All of a suddenthe ground began to rumble and shake.

"Not good, at all." She said and pulled her sword out, preparing for whatever might be coming their way.

As the ground shook a horde came charging their way, but they didn't worry about the girl. They payed attention to him. "Run!" he yelled as he threw a rifle at her "Get to high ground and cover me!" he said as he saw a huge zombie charge for him. "GO! I'll be fine!" he yelled slamming through a window that led in a building. (I finally got my stuff to work. Do forgive me for my absence.)

(ooc: It's cool.)

Vera gave him a nod. "Be careful." She said as she looked around for a spot to get to one of the roofs. She ran inside the building and took to the steps. She ran up them as fast as she could, pushing the door open with force that is hit the wall. She stepped onto the roof and went over to the edge. She could see the zombie's coming to attack Liam.

He ran and ran, dodging the ongoing horde. The hugr zombie grabbed his back and chunked him across the room which he went through a window of the 5 floor and then through another in the next. He hung their for a bit trying to pull himself up. The huge zombie jumped across and landed in front of him. He grabbed Liam by the throat. He tried to brake his grasp till he kicked it in a nerve and he let Liam go, having him fall 5 storys..

Vera screamed out. "Liam!" She used the gun that he had given her and shot at the zombie who grabbed him. "Liam!" She fell down onto the roofs ground and looked over the edge. "Liam!"

(ooc: Sorry I have been having a lot of problems with writers block recently.)

He laid their and shook his head and saw the incoming zombies and hauled ass like a bat out of hell. It was sort of funny. He saw a zombie grab him but Liam snapped his neck and ran "No biting!!" He yelled.

Vera made a sigh of relief. It seemed he was okay. "Will you be more careful, you're scaring me!" She yelled down to him. She shot another zombie that was running after him. There was a large group all of them after Liam. It seemed hard for her to keep up. She was going to have to figure out a better way to get rid of more of them more quickly. She didn't want to hit Liam though either.

Liam chuckled "Oh you'll get over it!!" He yelled back. He ran and ran, his legs burned and burned. He looked behind him and they kept growing by numbers. "Will you do something?!" he said running.

Vera pouted, although obviously he wouldn't be able to see it. "I am planning on it, if you get out of the way." She shouted out. She threw down the rifle and stood back up off of the ground of the roof. "Stay back and I'll make another tornado. It will get rid of a lot of them all together." She raised out her hands as she did before. Her eyes began to go white. Suddenly the wind around the air began to circulate in the same direction, coming together and began forming the two tornadoes she had made before.

"A what!?" He exclaimed as he felt the wind finally pick up but not as normal as it should. He looked back and saw two tornados form behind him "Vera!! I'm gonna kick your ass when I see you!" He exclaimed as he ran faster trying to avoid the horde and 6 huge zombies.