And the world became silent....

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Those words...I think that makes us both lucky. We are both lucky because we have each other and I wouldn't want it any other way." She kissed him again.

(This is making me think of a dream I had..)
He smiled "Yes, yes it is. We both are, I missed you in my arms, in this bed, this house. I missed it..all." he said.

(ooc: Really? Is that good or bad.)

"I missed you too. The good thing is even through what happened we still made it back to each other. I don't know how but we did and that is the most amazing thing." She whispered to him.

(ooc: it was perfect.)
He nodded and held her tighter and smiled "Ah, I love you. I remember we use to lay in each others arms and fall asleep and wake up in the same position. When I moved a little you'd squeezed, never figured that one out. Why would you do that?" he asked. "You were dead asleep."

"I don't know, I never realized I did that. I guess I just didn't want anything to happen, having someone who treated me right, who really loved me. I guess I just didn't want that to slip away." She said to him.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere. And I'll be here forever and always, I promise. Tomorrow, I'll fix us something to eat, the food should still be good." he said. "I heard in a movie that it takes a while foot the zombies to wither and die without food so we can chill here till that happens and go in a hunt till we can find more people. Make this neighborhood a place for the living. You know?" he said as he held her, listening to the rain and thunder.

"I don't know if movies are right but I like your idea anyway." She said. "It's best to try as much as we can. I have a feeling there still might be some. Some people can be tough and hard to beat." She said, practically using him as an example. After all he was still around when she came.

He smiled and chuckled "Well it's worth a try. When do you want to start?" he asked as he looked down at her. The blankets keeping them warm. He never ever wanted to let her go. He missed her being in his arms.

"Well go out in the morning after we eat. Get an earlier start on it, I feel it's better to be outside when it's light then when it's dark and harder to see the zombies." She said to him. "We will have a better advantage against them during the day."