And the world became silent....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Vera gasped. "Will you stop it." She said as she began to pout unwillingly. She looked at him and began to blush. "Don't do that either."

He looked at her and chuckled as he saw her blush "Whoa...she blushes? And stop what?" he asked still doing. Not knowing what she really means.

She pouted some more. "Of course I blush. I was just a regular girl before believe it or not." She said, then got even more red. "That you're doing there. The way your moving. It's....It's...whatever." She said.

He looked at her and stopped and looked at her the way he use to look at the girl. "Nah, you must finsih." he said like he use too.

"What! No! I won't." She said turning her head away from him still blushing. "I mean..I don't know what you're talking about." She felt strange, what was going on with her. She couldn't understand what was happening yet it seemed some what familiar. That familiar feeling again.

He sat his hand on her shoulder like before and turned her over to face him and set his finger under her chin and spoke the words he use to say "Don't be shy. I'm not going to bite well...not yet." he said as he made the exact smile he always made for the girl.

Vera felt weak, she couldn't understand what was going on with her. She looked at the smile, something about it Vera couldn't understand yet she liked it. Why? Why did she like it? What was going on? "I just..I don't know...I can't yell at you when you were moving like that. It...it was sexy." She finally admitted, red in the face. "You're a pain."

He chuckled and then made a straight face 'Could it be...?' he thought as he looked deep into her eyes. He thought and needed to find out. So he grabbed her hand and sat the emblem that the woman he loved gave to him in her hand and looked at her and hoped.

Vera noticed him put something in his hand. She turned back to see what it was. Suddenly her eyes got big. "Wha..!! How do you have this?" She began to say. "This..this..is." She could barely say any of it. "my mothers pendant. Where did you find it?" She suddenly asked as she looked up at him.

His eyes started to tear up at what she said "The woman I loved gave me it. She said that her mom told her to give it to the man she truly loves a d that was me..." he said as he placed his hand on her left side of her face and lightly rubbed his thumb on her cheek like he use to for the girl he loved "You were her.." he said as his voice crackled and a few tears rolled down his face. Waiting to see and hear her reaction.

Vera looked up at him. "That's...not possible." She stuttered. She paused and looked at him, just looked at him. "My mother did give this to me." She said, she was trying to remember. "But...but...I can't remember." She blurted out. She continued to look at him. "yet there is something that seems so familiar about you." She began to say but stopped her confession. "No. I don't even know you." She said turning away from him, trying to hold back the strange feelings she was getting.

"Stop shielding yourself, Vera. Your mom always told you to never hide your feelings and emotions. She was the reason Why were got together. We hated each other, we always fought. You put garlic in my food when we were 15 nearly killed me, you stayed by my side at the hospital for 3 months. How would I know that if it it wasn't possible? The scar on your shoulder was from a guy who tried to hurt you but I put him in the hospital. You were 16. How would I know that?" he asked.

She looked back up at him, eyes wide open. "This..isn't possible." She slowly said. "But I can't remember." She said and put her hand to her head. "Yet....those things. How would you know what my mother said to me and my scar." she shook her head again. "Say something I have never told anything to anyone about. The reason why my home scares me. The reason I hate my father."

(I'm just going to take a guess lol. Don't remeber)

He looked down "Because..he use to beat you and your mother and sister and...raped you multiple times. I found out because we hung out and their was fresh bruises on you back and your mom had some too and I stormed to the house and beat the living hell out of him. You were scared and you cried and fell asleep in my arms that same night and every time I moved you held me tighter." he said as he looked at her.

(ooc: good guess. I was going to give you a hint at first. I don't know why I didn't.)

Vera looked him straight in the eyes. "Wha..." She stopped, how did he know. He knew, he had to be telling the truth. "I..I don't get it. Then how come I don't remem...." She paused for another moment, or did she remember. The thoughts that were always going through her head ever since she meant him. Perhaps she did remember something about him. Vera lost her control, she fell forward towards him.

He caught her the way the way he use too. "Close your eyes." he said as he held her in his arms and close to his body. "Remember. You must." he said.

She did as she was told, slowly closing her eyes. "How...what if I am not allowed to remember." She said softy. "I am trying so hard yet I can't."

He sat his hand on her face and kissed her the way he use too. They kiss the woman loved to be kissed. She loved the way he kissed her. He held her tightly in his arms and kissed her passionately and deeply.

(ooc: I am listening to one of my favorite love songs and I feel like it goes perfect for those two. It's lost in your eyes by Heavenly. You should check it out.)

She felt so right in him arms. Suddenly he kissed her. She felt like she was melting. It felt so right, so perfect that she kissed him back. I want to remember him, please let me remember him, I....I love him. She thought in her head. her heart was beating rapidly. Suddenly she felt like something was coming to her, thoughts of him.

I love that song!!!)

We she kissed him back, he fully wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply. Giving her full him.