And the world became silent....

She glanced at the rain hitting the window, she could hear the wind blowing, hitting some wind chimes outside. She smiled. "The wind always blows more during storms." She gave him another nod. "Of course I remember, I remember everything."

He smiled and leaned in and kissed her once more. He rolled over on his side and left hid chest open for her to lay on and got under the covers that still smelt like them. He looked over and smiled "You're so beautiful." he said.

She curled up next to him, softly taking his and pulling her fingers through his. She rested her head on his chest. "Thank you." She whispered with a blush and a slight giggle.

"Oooooh!! She blushes!! Haha, you never blushed when we were together!" He said laughing "Oh, shit! That's new, haha!" he said once more.

She looked up at him with a pout. "Geez, can't you just enjoy the moment without teasing me." She said to him. "I can't help it alright."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He smiled and kissed her soft lips. He held her close in his arms. He loved her touch. He started doing soothing circles on her back with his fingers. She loved that, hoping she still does. He grabbed the big fluffy cover and pulled it over them and said with a groan "It's so fluffy!" he said with a chuckle.

Her pout changed to a smile. "I just can't seem to stay mad at you right now." She made a small giggle when he started to joke around. "Because I love you so much."

He chuckled "Oh...you could never get mad at me, especially when I do this.." he said as he leaned in slowly toward her lips and started to kiss her slowly and gently but passionately. He ran his hands from her neck to her side then to her back and pulled her close to his body and then...released "Night!" he said and rolled over and got under the covers and giggled. Who knew exactly what that did to her.

"Wait? What?" She said as he told her goodnight. "But?" He was messing with her and she knew it. "I that the way you're going to be then." She whispered and reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek gently. "Then good night." She slowly moved her face away from him and brushed her hands on him and she turned away from him.

Liam let a sigh from his mouth when she brushed her touch on him "Ahhh...........damn.." he said as he tried to calm himself but thought 'Two can play this.' he rolled over and kissed her cheek and barely grazed her neck with his lips and rolled over.

She smiled and turned back over to face his back instead of away from him. "I love you." She said, yeah of course he knew that but she couldn't help but say it again. He just made her so happy. "And because of that you win."

He rolled over and smiled "Nah..I love you. And we'll finish this later." he said as he saw her clothes, "Uh...honey, why are you still in your clothes? Get into something comfortable, hun. This is our house, you know." he said and kissed her lips.

She looked down. "I guess I'm used to keeping them on, since their from God himself they don't get dirty or anything and are able to re-fix themselves for when in battle." She got up and went to the closet from earlier and took out some other cloths to sleep in. She set them on the bed and started to get changed.

It was a long time since he seen her naked. His eyes widened and he quickly turned around and closed his eyes "Sorry..." he said.

She grabbed the shirt and slipped it on. "What's the matter? I don't mind." She said as she pulled the long shirt down. She then slipped on some shorts. She made a laugh. "You're just so cute." She walked back over to the bed and got in. She kissed him on the cheek again while his eyes were still closed. "You can open them now."

He opened his eyes and rolled over to face her "It's just been so long..is all." he looked down and he gasped "That's my...my high school jersey! You said you didn't have it...ohhhh...you sneaky woman!" He said with a smile.

"I wouldn't get rid of anything that was yours." She said. "I like wearing it." She looked down at the shirt with a smile. "Haven't you ever heard of woman wearing their man's jackets all the time." She joked.

"Yes! That's Jacket, babe. Not Jersey, the girl wears the mans Jersey after they had.....you know. But hey, you look good in it anyways." He said as he winked and smiled. He meowed like a cat and chuckled "Sexyyy." he said. He looked into her eyes and sat his hand on her cheek and rubbed his thumb softly and smile "Damn, how did I ever get so lucky?" he said.

"I'm the lucky one." She said sweetly. "I'm the one who gets your love." She placed her hand on top of his that he was using to rub her face.

He smiled and pulled her in and held her like it was their last time together. "No...I'm the lucky one because you have me something worth waiting for....your heart." he said. He's never said anything like that to her before.