And the world became silent....

(ooc: I thought about that, you're right.)

"Alright." She said with a smile. "It might be nice to see it again." She lifted her head off of his chest and gave him a nod.

He leaned in and kissed her and smiled. "Well, come on. I'll race you! And no cheating!" he said as he smiled and took off with a lot of speed. "Catch up if you can!" he said.
(Well what should we do?)

Vera made a happy sigh and started to walk following him, leisurely. "Don't worry I'm not going to cheat." She shouted to him and made a small giggle.

(ooc: I figured there could be some spot where people are kind of like a small town that has people guarding it. Though we can also always have some random people show up.)

He giggle and ran and stopped at the corner where the house was at. It wasn't even touched, beautiful it still was. He sat their and saw the key he left near the door and smiled and waited for Vera, his new lovely wife.

(That sounds good but we need people to play them.)

(ooc: We can just play them, this is a oneXone remember. :) )

Vera made her way to the house watching Liam with a smile. She looked at the house for a moment then went to him. "It looks the same way it did, that makes me happy." She then said.

(ooc: it'll be hard, well for me, never played more then two people at once, I was thinking about making a part II to this but it's cool haha.)

Liam smiled and swooped her off her feet bridal style and walked up the steps and kicked the wall and the key fell in his hands. Liam unlocked the door and opened it. Still looked exactly the way he left it. He sat her down and turned on the lights, which worked. Thank god. He picked her up and walked her upstairs to the bedroom and walked into their room. He laid her gently on the bed and held her in bed. He got up and his suit began to unfold, making him become...naked but he hid in the shadows so she couldn't see his scars and started to put on boxers and gym shorts and began looking for a shirt before she could see his scars in light. "Damn..where is that shirt?" he mumbled.

Vera was at first a little surprised of the sudden raise and into his arms but she made a smile while looking at him. "I'm surprised the lights still work." She said but was glad they wouldn't have to deal with them. She let him take him to their room. She made a laugh. "What did you say?" She asked. She looked over in his direction but the shadows were too dark for her to tell what he was up to.

He chuckled and backed up a little not realizing his back can now be seen by the light from the windows, his scars on his back can be shown now, every single scar can be seen, the scars from that night and the scars of the events that happened after. "I'm trying to find the shirt you bought me that day at the Mall. I can't find it. You know where it could be?" he asked.

Vera noticed the scars on his back. "Liam, are those?" She whispered to him. She lifted her body up from the bed and sat up. "Those scars." She got up and walked past him opening the closet and pulling out the shirt he was talking about. She turned to him and handed it to him looking in his eyes. "This is it but you really don't need to wear it." She didn't care about the scar themselves she was worried about the fact that he had them in the first place.

He smiled, not hearing what she said and took the shirt, "Thanks, babe. And I know but...oh it's nothing, my body has changed covering his upper torso with his shirt, more scars and bullet wounds was shown on his chest and stomach of abs, some could be seen. He backed up a bit, leaning in the shadows trying to put the shirt on as quickly as he can. If she saw his body that was full of scars..she just might break down in tears.

She stood there silently for a moment, staring at him. She waited for him to put on the shirt, if he wanted to she couldn't go stopping him. She watched until he was finished, then rushed into him, hugging him tightly. "Liam." She whispered. "I don't care what your body looks like what I don't like is the fact that you have those scars you are trying to hide from me to begin with."

After Liam put on his shirt Vera rushed into his arms and hugged him. He looked down when she spoke of his scars. "That's not what I'm worried about...my scars aren't in some spots, their...I'll show you.." he said as he started to take off his shirt and let out fall to the ground. Every single scar in his body, even on his neck could be shown. He stepped in the light so she can see..knowing it's going to beak her heart.

Her eyes began to tear up, a tear falling down her cheek. "Liam, I'm...I'm so sorry." She said barely able to get any words out of her mouth. "If I didn't leave you...you wouldn't have....gotten hurt so badly." She fell to her knees slowly, looking up at him. The tears were filling her eyes. "All the pain you went through." She whispered through her cries.

He knelt down and picked her up in his arms and held on to her, knowing she was about to fight him off, she always did that when she blamed herself out when they would get into fights. "Vera, it wasn't your fault. It was mine, I shouldn't have acted like the way I did that night. It's not your fault..ok?" he said holding "Vera, I love you."

"No! If I have done something....anything...you wouldn't have had to go through all of that." She cried out at him. She squirmed in his arms a bit. "So..it's all my fault." She claimed, she couldn't seem to get out of his arms though and hit his chest lightly with her fist then opened it up and lay her hand on his scared chest. She looked down away from him.

"Vera! Stop! Vera, stop it!" he exclaimed and held her in his arms. He looked at her "It's not your fault...it was mine. Ok, it was both of ours, how's that. What matters now is that we are both here and alive, Vera. I love you." He said as he walked her to the bed and laid her down softly and held her in his arms and kissed her neck still forgetting her spots. What could you expect, he hasn't seen her in ages, hens going to forget things.

She was still crying, her eyes closed and holding onto him tightly. "Fine." She whispered. "I don't want to fight with you after I finally get to see you again." She sniffled and tried to stop crying. "I love you too." She said as he kissed her, her heart pounding loudly. She breathed out.

He say their wondering why she always did that. He leaned back down and kissed her neck again and then kissed it with a little deeper passion to it. He held her gently in his arms as he did so and pulled him close 'Does she like that or something?' he thought to himself.

Vera made a smile and finally was able to relax her body. Just being there in his arms, him kissing her like that, it was perfect for her. It made her forget what ever happened in their past. It made it feel like it was a normal day in their life, nothing like an apocalypse happening at all. 'I love you so much."

He rolled on top of her and smiled, hold her hands in his and leaned in and kissed her passionately "I love you too, Vera." he said. He wanted to stay like this forever. All of a sudden it started to rain and Liam smirked "Remember, at your parents house? It was storming like this." he said with a smile on his face.