And the world became silent....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I told you to get out of the way. Listen next time!" She shouted over the wind. The tornadoes began to move towards the horde of zombies. It would pick them up and throw them into the air, most of the then hitting something and instantly be killed.

The six huge zombies flew at him missing him besides one, the one that didn't miss him flew straight into making them both go through a metal brick wall, a sharp object sliced the zombies head in half and it's fat body landing on Liam. "Vera!! Get this fat fucker off me!" He said all muffled.

Vera moved her arms around, controlling the wind around Liam. It picked up the dead zombie off of him and threw it to the side. The tornadoes began to disappear and Vera's eyes went back to normal.

He got up gasping and coughing. He got up and dusted himself off. And looked up at her and shook his head "I liked it better without your poweres because I can't piss you off." he shouted.

She gave him a smile. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't have these powers, I would be dead." She moved her hands around again, moving the wind around her making her levitate. She used the wind to sweep her over down to him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. And I'm human...I think." he said dusting himself off. Despite the blood and gore, he looked at Vera and smirk. He grabbed her hand and pulled him close to him and kissed her deeply as he inhaled deeply. She did the same day that rainy night. The night she almost lost him because of others bullshit..

"Huh!" Vera said with surprise as he pulled her towards him. She made a smile and kissed him back. "That's good. I'm glad you're okay."

He held her close in his arms, "I don't ever want to lose you again.." he said quietly.

"I promise I will always be by your side." She said to him, laying her head onto his chest. "No matter whats happens. I won't ever leave you here alone again. What ever it takes I am going to stay with you."

He held her tight and sat down on a large piece of concrete rock and held her in his arms. "Ah god, it feels so good for you to be in my arms again.." he said as he kissed her, on the sidr of her neck. Forgetting that was a...weak spot for her.

She blushed deeply. "Liam.." She whispered. She lay her hands on his chest.

He looked at her and kissed one more time and chuckled "What's wrong?" He touched her hands that were on his chest and backed up againsy the wall forcefully kicking the dead zombie away. He held her hand in his and kissed her passionately, setting one hand on her cheek softly.

Vera closed her eyes and smiled. "I missed this." She said softly to him. "Now I understand why I felt so alone. I didn't have you by my side."

He smiled as he looked deep into her eyes. He held her face in his hand as he kissed her once, then again. He held her hand in his other hand and kissed her once more and took a deep long breath as he kissed her, his heart started beating fast, "I know how you felt, I felt cold, dead, vengeful..all I felt was hatred." he said and then smiled "Now..here you are and I can kiss you, hold you and see your beautiful face." he said as he grabbed something from his suit and held it out in his hands, it was the ring he wanted to give her. It was his mothers diamond ring.

Vera kissed him back. She looked down at the diamond ring with a smile. "Is...is that for me?" She asked to him, the smile still on her face. She looked back up at him, a sparkle in her eyes. "I love you, Liam."

He grabbed her hand and put the ring on her ring finger and smiled "I wanted to give you it that night." he said and kissed her hand and then kissed her "I love you too, so much. Will you marry me? Marry me in this hell that we called home?" he asked as he knelt down on one knee.

"Yes." She said with a smile. "Of course I will marry you." She dropped down to him and grabbed onto him giving him a hug. She kissed him. "I don't care what goes on around us, I have you and as long as I always have you, this won't be hell."

He smiled and kissed her passionately and held her in his arms as he kissed her. He wanted to do more then what was happening but that was kind of hard because of all the blood and gore around, he didn't mind it but Vera might. He softly held her against the wall and kissed her deep and passionately. "I need to...slow down...before I get over excited.." he said between their kisses.

"That wouldn't be the best idea considering more zombie's can attack at anytime. I don't want you turning into a zombie. I wouldn't know what to do." She said. She moved her lips away form his and placed her head on his chest. She wouldn't be able to do anything if he was a zombie.

He exhaled when they stopped kissing and she laid her head on Liams chest. He held her in his arms, doing soothing circles around on her back. "Hey..lets find our old home. It's only around the corner, what do you say. The lights still work plus we have a generator I can work. What do you say?" he asked looked at her.

(Hey, we should also think about bringing in other people, I just thought about it. In order to save man kind, they can't be the only people alive haha. We should really think about that. Something like the walking dead but different.)