• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L U C A S
"Oh cool! I heard Noah Schnapp from Stranger Things is in it." Lucas moved over closer to get a better look at the screen. "I saw the video thumbnail this morning, but I was in rush so I didn't get to see it."

"How thoughtful of you." He leaned over and kissed her cheek."I truly believed you would have seen it by now."

c l a u d i a
Claudia accepted his kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, it's got the kid from Stranger Things but to be honest I didn't really like that show all that much," she admitted. "It just wasn't my thing."

She pressed play on the video and immediately her eyes were assaulted with cult imagery and epilepsy-inducing cuts.

"Is Jace on drugs?"

L U C A S
"You would know better than me." Lucas chuckled, rolling his eyes at her question. "It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, defintely one of his weirder videos."

"I did enjoy the editing greatly, besides all of the flashing."
He clapped his hands slowly."Bravo."

c l a u d i a
Claudia closed her laptop and set it on the platform. "It was really good," she agreed. "I would let Jace kidnap and brainwash me, to be honest."

She gently pushed Lucas back onto the bed and rested her head against his chest. She could lay like this with him forever. But she knew he had to leave eventually.

Still, she slipped her arm around his body and held him tightly.

L U C A S
Lucas laid his chin against the top of her head delicately and breathed in the fragrance of her shampoo. It went without saying that he could lie here with her for hours and hours and for just about forever. And it only made sense to him that she must of have felt similar because this peaceful and wonderful feeling had to be there because the love he felt for her and the same she felt for him.

"What are you doing tomorrow? Since it's the weekend and all?" He inquired curiously.

c l a u d i a
Claudia could have fallen asleep in this comfortable position. She was completely at peace with Lucas like this. She nuzzled into his chest and held him closer.

"I was going to finish all my homework and then binge American Horror Story because I haven't had my fix of Evan Peters," she said with her eye closed and a smile. "I think I'll go back to the first season because it will always be the best."

L U C A S
"That is what everyone says," Lucas mumbled, he wouldn't know precisely because he only ever watched the first episode to he first season. Of course, his mind was more focused on other matters than American Horror Story, he spaced out for a bit, staring at the ceiling for a silent pause.

"If you ever find time in between your marathoning, call me. We could still talk and maybe even hang out." He finally spoke up when coming back to earth."Wait, no, it would have to be called a date now, wouldn't it?"

c l a u d i a
"I thought you were seeing your family," Claudia reminded Lucas. "I don't want to fuck up your personal time with your dad."

Claudia would have liked to have met Lucas's family but she would stay at home if she wasn't supposed to be there.

"But, yeah, it would be a date," she told him with a smile.

L U C A S
"True. It'll just be hard not to think of you over the weekend." Lucas admitted, bashfully but truthfully. He brought his hands up to cover his face, not that she could see it anyway with the way they were positioned.

He breathed out through his mouth."I guess it would be a good time as any to tell my family about you, about us. My mom won't be surprised, she'll just say 'I told you so'." That thought made him smile. Quite frankly, he just wanted to tell just about anyone who he might encounter, just yell it to the world that Claudia Lightwood, the beautiful smart, witty and kind blonde that was a dedicated fan of Beautiful Pain, was his, Lucas Remington-Brooks, girlfriend.​

c l a u d i a

Claudia smiled. "I'll be thinking about you so much that I won't even notice Evan Peters," she joked. She rubbed small circles into his chest with her finger.

"I'll tell my parents, and Tate," she told him. She wasn't looking forward to telling the latter. "Quentin and Brogen already know, obviously."

L U C A S
Lucas sniggered, and twirled his finger through her long strands of hair."That really means a lot to me. It's just as hard to resist Evans Peter's charm as it is to resist Jace Lesecki's."

"We weren't very subtle about it in school. And I could feel the hatred intense in Tate's eyes as he glared at me during lunch. So, I'd say he knows already too."

c l a u d i a
Claudia shrugged. She had moved her hand from his stomach and was now rubbing up and down his side, underneath his shirt, in slow and lazy movements.

"I don't know. It's better to tell him formally so he doesn't get any misconceptions, I suppose," she decided.​

L U C A S
"That's good to do. Don't let him yell at you again." Lucas told her with a slight frown. This time he knew that her older brother probably wouldn't do so this time with their parents in town and her brothers on her side now. But, still, he just didn't want her to cry again.

He turned on his side and slid down a little so his face would be facing her own."And...let him know, I do love you. Even if it won't persuade him."

c l a u d i a
Claudia could hear her brothers talking in the room across the hall. About her and Lucas. Tate was quietly arguing that he was dangerous; Brogen was telling him what he did. Quentin wasn't saying much.

Claudia loved all of her brothers with every ounce of feeling she could muster. She probably loved them more than she loved her parents, and it hurt her to see them all so divided. It hurt to be divided from Tate. But she wasn't going to give up Lucas. Not now, and not ever. She wished Tate would understand that.

"I love you, too," Claudia murmured before closing the gap between their lips. The arm that was around him locked around Lucas's waist, and her other hand rose to cradle the side of his face. She ran her fingers across his smooth skin.​

L U C A S
It was their third. Their third kiss. It wasn't that he was counting on purpose. It was simply that this kiss, though not as passionate as the second, was the best one yet. This time, he wasn't caught off guard nor did he hesitate to return it, blissfully. And with his fingers still in her hair down her back, he kept it there.

He broke it after a bit and swallowed a small gulp of air. "It'll suck not being with you, but I'll have to figure out how I lived before." He whispered this as a somewhat jester and leaned in to kiss her once more.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a
Claudia spent the few moments in which he spoke breathing heavily, before kissing him back, clamping her lips down on his and tightening her hold on him. She knew he had to leave soon, so she was going to make the most of the time they had before he had to leave.

She put one leg over his waist and then shifted so she was propped over him but he wasn't taking any of her weight, her hands in his hair, their lips together. She held on, but gently enough that he could move away or move her if he didn't feel comfortable.​

L U C A S
The warmth of her mouth her mouth sent a current through his body. He almost didn't notice her changing her position being too focused on the softness and smoothness of her lips. It was enough for him to taste tentatively with his tongue.

Lucas sat up, allowing her to sit on his lap and straddle him, all the while he held her close with both arms. He did not want to back again, but he did and laid his forehead against her collar bone. He wasn't keeping track of time neither did he remeber to. In these small bits of time all that mattered was what was in front of him and that was Claudia.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a
Claudia allowed herself to be shifted so she sat in his lap. If she was being honest, she liked this seating arrangement better.

She kissed him so hard her lips hurt.

"Claudia?"

Claudia rolled off Lucas and sat on the end of the bed as Tate walked in. She figured it wouldn't be good to allow Tate to catch her in that position with her boyfriend. Tate gave Lucas an unreadable look and ascended the steps to the bed.

"Yeah?"

Tate wasn't looking at her. He was looking at Lucas.

"Do you love her?"

L U C A S
The question took him by surprise more than him coming in suddenly, but his answer rolled off of his tongue without hesitation."I do." He conveyed his words sincerely as well as firmly.

"More than you could imagine." He added with a straight face.

c l a u d i a
Claudia's heart warmed when she heard Lucas's words. That was all she needed.

Tate turned to her next. "Do you love him?"

"Of course," she stated as though it was common fact. "Shit, Tate, you should have warned me before you married us. I'm not even wearing a dress."

Tate rolled his eyes. "That's all I needed to know," he said to Lucas before leaving.​