@Kagayours Im sorry, who? I don't know celebrities that well. That said, I imagine her to be like a slight hourglass shape, where her stomach isn't quite as large as her butt or bust, but still close?

And I suppose she's more into material gain, but is not easily discouraged. So probably more of a pentacle.

I suppose that depends on how far away they are. o3o

But I guess it would be reasonable for Alicia to hear them if they're close enough. Other characters have already been able to hear Zito talking, at least.

I agree with An Otaku, Zito wouldn't have gone too far,she wanted to be able to keep a handle on the situation. they wouldn't necessarily be able to make out exactly what Zito said afterwards, as she's kinda whispering, but they would likely hear the two crashing into each other.

@Kagayours Im sorry, who? I don't know celebrities that well. That said, I imagine her to be like a slight hourglass shape, where her stomach isn't quite as large as her butt or bust, but still close?

Meghan Trainor.

Anyway, I guess your definition of "slight hourglass shape" is pretty much what I was thinking of. So, yeah, that's doable.

@Kagayours I've edited the post just now.

Alright, everything in your CS's looks good so far.

But we still need to figure out why and how your characters would join up with the rest of the group.

Where are your characters, anyway? Our characters started in Atvance and are on their way to Iblea (while Victarion is still in Atvance). It might be a good idea to flesh out your characters' bios by mentioning where they live (and/or, where they're originally from, vs where they are now, if applicable).

I've updated saying where they were but as for why they would join the journey I'm not sure. Sateria could just start following, despite not being invited because she wants a part of a reward, even if there isn't one? As for Zaul, I figured he would be out collecting herbs and stuff when he comes across the group.

I've updated saying where they were but as for why they would join the journey I'm not sure. Sateria could just start following, despite not being invited because she wants a part of a reward, even if there isn't one? As for Zaul, I figured he would be out collecting herbs and stuff when he comes across the group.

Well, if you're just looking for an easy way to work them into the story, then having them both live in Atvance might not be the best choice at this point, as most of our characters have already left there.

In Zaul's case, we could say that the monastery where he lives is on the outskirts of Iblea, so he'll come across the rest of the party when they reach that town. ...Or maybe he'd come across Ace first. Wouldn't that be interesting.

I suppose Sateria could've started in Atvance, now that I think about it, and maybe she noticed our group's existence and wondered what they were up to.

Okay, so for Zaul, I think it would be amusing to meet Ace first, if you don't mind. That said, for some reason photobucket won't let me view the picture, so would you mind providing a physical description or have I missed that somewhere in the intro?

And for Sateria, has the group left town already, just left or are a few kms out?

. That said, for some reason photobucket won't let me view the picture

It seems like third-party image sharing (which I'd imagine would include posting PB pictures on Iwaku) is now a sub-only thing; in other words, you would have to pay for it. Might I suggest trying to upload the same image to Imgur and see if that works?

It seems like third-party image sharing (which I'd imagine would include posting PB pictures on Iwaku) is now a sub-only thing; in other words, you would have to pay for it. Might I suggest trying to upload the same image to Imgur and see if that works?

O_O Yes, I do recall Photobucket suddenly telling me I couldn't embed images on other sites anymore, which is why I re-uploaded everything to Imgur. But I thought I fixed all of them...?

Unless Demmy is referring to the part where I linked to the picture of Ace, which I left in because Photobucket didn't seem to have any problem with me linking to their images, which would refer people back to their actual site and give them actual (or at least, theoretical) ad revenue. Seriously, don't visit Photobucket without using adblock. They have the sketchy ads that make you feel like you're going to get a digital STI just from looking at the place.

But if Photobucket has finally bitten the dust for good and has become 100% unusable in every way, then, I guess it's finally time to replace that one, too.

@Demmy I assume you were referring to the link under "the plot so far"? If so, that link still works for me, but it's entirely possible that's only because it was uploaded under my account (even though my album is supposed to be set to public... not that I should be surprised by this piece of shit website not working correctly anymore).

Anyway, I'm re-uploading it to Imgur right now, so the link should be fixed by the time you see this.

And for Sateria, has the group left town already, just left or are a few kms out?

I had been vague about the exact distance traveled already, but it's probably safe to say that they're past the edge of town by this point, probably 1-2 km out.

@Demmy A tall, strong, self confident, hour glass shaped female? My weakness, how did you know?

@Kagayours Darius can learn practical applications of necromancy if needed... Also sorry about not having posted, the internet was being crazy and then I became busy, but that's no excuse. Today I'm not working so I'll post.

I figure Darius might be getting impatient with the tension and as a result will address the Terran shaped elephant in the room as they prepare for lunch. He'll try to be diplomatic, but he's fairly confident they mean each other no harm. However, there is the possibility this guy could be part of Ace's troupe. But if that were the case things probably would have gone down differently.

Anywho I'll get started on my post shortly, if anyone has any objections or inputs, I would appreciate hearing about them and maybe we could work on something together.

Reactions: Demmy
@Demmy I just realized your CS for Zaul still says that he lives in Atvance. I thought the plan was that he would live just outside Iblea? It would have to be Iblea if you want him to run into Ace and his crew first, since Ace is traveling ahead of the main characters. (Just want to make sure we're on the same page about everything.)

@Neobullseye @Turtle Knight @Majem @Effort @An Otaku @Demmy @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

Quick announcement:

As some of you may have noticed, this is now a "closed signups" RP. As of now, Altera Arcana is no longer open to new members.

But, I'm hoping this will only be a temporary thing.

Y'see, even though the main quest has already started, I think that leaving an RP open to new members does wonders for its longevity. Fresh blood and fresh ideas prevent the RP from getting stale, and seeing new members join every once in a while is necessary for keeping our numbers up, especially when people drop out over time.

But... something that is not beneficial to the RP... is me not being able to handle all of my responsibilities as a GM. And with the school year approaching, I don't see myself having enough time or energy to give new players the attention they need in order to join in with the rest of the group. At least, not without sacrificing my ability to write IC posts in a timely manner and move the plot along.

So, I'm closing the RP off to new members until I think I'm in a place where I can manage the extra work of helping integrate new members.

(And -- Congrats, Demmy, you just barely made the cut, lol.)

Yes, the link was what I was referring to. And I can see it now, thank you.

I had been vague about the exact distance traveled already, but it's probably safe to say that they're past the edge of town by this point, probably 1-2 km out.

Sweet, thank you, I'll put up a post soon.

@Demmy I just realized your CS for Zaul still says that he lives in Atvance. I thought the plan was that he would live just outside Iblea? It would have to be Iblea if you want him to run into Ace and his crew first, since Ace is traveling ahead of the main characters. (Just want to make sure we're on the same page about everything.)

I haven't had a chance to edit it yet. Will do that soon.