Waaaaaah *protects pretty fish boy*

• Love
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
I just had a mental vision of a certain thing. Then I could not help but make a thing...

y9niWqH.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
They said two weeks at the latest, that should be when our power/internet is back.

Everyone, I'm so so sorry for not writing anything... the second it's back up, I promise I'll make an IC post!

They said two weeks at the latest, that should be when our power/internet is back.

Everyone, I'm so so sorry for not writing anything... the second it's back up, I promise I'll make an IC post!

Don't worry, it's not even your turn to post for anyone yet. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I have been patient thus far, I wouldn't be upset since your internet clucked out.

Also, preemptive happy birthday wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted! Apologies for the delays!

So right now I'm doing my weekly "friendly posting reminder" spree, and, under normal circumstances, I would be poking Otaku to post for Walter -- but Otaku is in hurricane territory right now, so I realize he has far more important things to be worrying about.

And, normally, if the person who's "next in line" to post can't do so, I would send a posting reminder to the next person -- which in this case would be @Turtle Knight, but I realize that, without a post for Walter, Turtle might not have a ton to work with to write a reply.

So... Turtle, you can take this as a "go ahead and post if you want to" message. But if you can't think of a whole lot to say then don't worry about it. I'm ok with waiting until the ocean decides to settle the fuck down for a while.

pGKEtWY.png

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
!!MY INTERNET'S BACK!!

You can count on a post from me today! I might have to take some.... some, ah, liberties with where certain characters are, but I'll do my to get everything settled, for sure!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
tl;dr of my REALLY long post...

-Walter, yet again, pretends to not understand what Alicia is saying. Then goes on to further allude that he probably didn't exactly buy those horses.
-Walter isn't lost on his way to Iblea. You're the one whose lost.
-The old man likes tea.
-Walter asked for Corvus to put the water in the mysterious and super scary wagon of probably death.
-Walter almost had a heart attack when Dust oof-ed, and is now plotting to kill everyone in a three mile radius (which is like, what, 5km?)
-Dust has insecurity issues.
-Dust also made herself known to the rest of the group.

Yep... I think that covers it? Maybe? I'm sorry, I wanted to get a post out as soon as possible but I probably missed a lot. I'm just trying to get everyone together if I can. But I mean, don't hesitate to tell me if I messed up! Because I probably did on this one, ahah....
( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Reactions: Greenie
Darius is so over the tension and just wants to chill for a sec in the shade. Heh.

Btw

I wrote, from Walter's perspective, that no one could see Dust, but like. I just phrased it that way because I didn't really want to override anyone else's post by throwing her out in the open.

So like, you can see her if you want. Or not if not, whatever. Just trying to clear up the world state, ha ha!

• Thank You
Reactions: Effort
Btw

I wrote, from Walter's perspective, that no one could see Dust, but like. I just phrased it that way because I didn't really want to override anyone else's post by throwing her out in the open.

So like, you can see her if you want. Or not if not, whatever. Just trying to clear up the world state, ha ha!
Oh, I kinda assumed she threw herself out into the open. Eh, whatever works.

I am woefully behind on everything right now. I am in my last week of this particular class and am working on writing my final papers, as such I haven't had much time for responding to RPs. I will respond as soon as I am able though. I've boosted Altera to the top of my list.

• Love
I am woefully behind on everything right now. I am in my last week of this particular class and am working on writing my final papers, as such I haven't had much time for responding to RPs. I will respond as soon as I am able though. I've boosted Altera to the top of my list.

It's alright. Don't worry about it too much if you're busy.

The posting reminders are nothing personal. I just send them out in waves every week or so to keep things running smoothly, as the reminders often catch a lot of people who legitimately forgot it was their turn, or who thought they were supposed to be waiting for someone else, or something similar - and so the posting reminders help catch a lot of people who might otherwise put off posting for much longer even though they don't have any reason to not post. XD

But if you do have a good reason for not posting, then, that's a totally different story. So don't rush if you have other stuff you need to be doing.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
*stares at Ace before pushing him away from the newb*

:bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours