@Demmy Just letting you know that I did see your post, but, I probably won't get a post for Ace and his gang up until next Saturday (that is, a week from tomorrow).

And, yes, part of the reason for this is that this weekend is the weekend I go back into college and move back into my dorm, so things have been a bit hectic on the RL front lately. But this isn't just a case of me postponing things to an arbitrary later date.

What I'm trying to accomplish is: I want to be able to set aside one day per week that I can dedicate to catching up on RP stuff. Right now it seems like Saturday would be the best day for that. But since the semester technically hasn't started yet, it's hard to say for sure whether or not Saturday would be best (as I might have other important things that can only easily be done on Saturdays), so, my RP schedule might be a little bit up-in-the-air for a few weeks.

But the point is (and this message is kind of directed at everyone at this point), I will definitely make sure there is one day a week (or two partial days, if necessary) for RP stuff, so that I don't continuously put stuff off for weeks on end.

Unfortunately this means that you'll be waiting almost two full weeks to get a reply from me, but that's just how the timing of it all worked out. I'm not trying to give you the could shoulder, is what I'm saying. XD And, hopefully, once I can get settled into a weekly routine, my replies will come a bit more regularly.

Reactions: Majem and An Otaku
So, whose turn is it anyway?

In the main group: technically mine. But in large groups there's really no need to adhere so strictly to a turn order.

@Greenie would be next in line after me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
In the main group: technically mine. But in large groups there's really no need to adhere so strictly to a turn order.

@Greenie would be next in line after me.
Okeedokee :D I thought I might be!

Hi~

Just wanted to apologize for a lack of IC updates for Dust and Walter. My power and internet has been out for a while, but I just got alerted to free phone streaming for our area so that I could send this.

So.... yeah. I can't really make any IC posts for the time being unless I type it out on my phone... which, like. Would take.... *shivers* that would take a while...

Hi~

Just wanted to apologize for a lack of IC updates for Dust and Walter. My power and internet has been out for a while, but I just got alerted to free phone streaming for our area so that I could send this.

So.... yeah. I can't really make any IC posts for the time being unless I type it out on my phone... which, like. Would take.... *shivers* that would take a while...
Is cool, no worries.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hi~

Noted, thank you for letting me know.

I skipped Tawny for now because I didn't think there was anything important for her to say/do.

A post for Ace will be up later today.

Reactions: Greenie
I'm busy today but I'll try to whip up something for tomorrow.

Err, I hope to get a post out sometime next week. I've been busy with school coming back and everything. It'll probably have to be during the weekdays as next weekend will be my Birthday. *Shrugs*

Reactions: Kagayours
Furthermore, did they even have enough food for a party of — Clay paused for a moment to count heads — nine people?

Why of course we do, Kaga. Don't pay too much attention to such silly things as needing to eat :P. And if all else fails, we can always eat the Aqua- err, I mean catch some fish somewhere.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours