Just wanted to make an official announcement that @Eruantien is now officially re-joining the RP, which means that Raymond won't be getting killed off like I planned.

That was a reeeeal close one, Eru. With things escalating like they are, I had plenty of reasons to remove Raymond from the picture even earlier than planned... :P
Wait, you mean nobody is going to die tonight? Aw, man... And here I was thinking I finally had a use for this XXL wheelbarrow >_>

Just wanted to make an official announcement that @Eruantien is now officially re-joining the RP, which means that Raymond won't be getting killed off like I planned.

That was a reeeeal close one, Eru. With things escalating like they are, I had plenty of reasons to remove Raymond from the picture even earlier than planned... :P
I'M SO SORRY THIS ISN'T LIKE ME I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN <3

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Wait, you mean nobody is going to die tonight? Aw, man... And here I was thinking I finally had a use for this XXL wheelbarrow >_>

Oh, don't worry, someone's still going to die.

You won't be needing the wheelbarrow, though... :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
OwO how intriguing.

*sits down to start working on posts*

*sits up again, finding many blankets to wrap up in*

;_; The cold. It distracts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effort
Also:

*sits down to start working on posts*

*sits up again, finding many blankets to wrap up in*

;_; The cold. It distracts.

Just set the blankets on fire; that's sure to drive out the cold :D

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
Ace is totally one of the good guys, people, and the Priestess is secretly evil all along. He's just a poor, misunderstood man, really. Honestly! ^_^;

Soooo

The whole business about the group of chars in Darius's lab splitting up after I said "lol there won't be a real timeskip for a while, so just do whatever" has been... messy. At least in terms of my own mental organization of things.

To tidy things up a bit more: any characters who were in that group, but haven't posted since my last post for the Priestess, are now being considered free characters. This includes Victarion (@Rithas), Kiri (@Luma), and Roxanne (@PoetLore).

If you still want your character to stick around in Darius's lab and be part of that group, like Shireen and Zito are, then you can still do that. Just make a post picking up where you left off and continuing with that whole interaction loop, and I'll consider your character part of that group instead of being a free character.

I'm only moving them to the free character list now so that I don't have to keep them in this limbo of maybe-being-in-that-group-and-maybe-not until you actually post.

If you just want your character to move on and do something else, that's also fine. Being a free character gives you the freedom to do basically whatever else with your character and move on to any other point. If you want your character to do a thing or go to a place, but don't know what to do or where to go, ask me about it! And I can offer suggestions based on the current goings-on of the IC.

Hopefully this helps everyone not feel quite so lost about where to go from here.

• Thank You
Reactions: Effort and Eru
If your character wishes to stick around in Darius' lab feel free to have your character attempt to do so. Darius may act a certain way but he's just a little miffed at the moment.

What I mean to say is if you wish to stick around the lab, I as a player don't mind. Your character can knock on his door if you wish them to stick around.

I said "stick around" so many times...
I guess that expression just got stuck in your brain, eh?
I'll leave myself out >_>

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Effort
If you want your character to do a thing or go to a place, but don't know what to do or where to go, ask me about it!
Uh yeah, that would include me. I don't want him to hang around with some sulphuric dweeb but I dunno what to do.

Uh yeah, that would include me. I don't want him to hang around with some sulphuric dweeb but I dunno what to do.

Well, I have a feeling that most of the new groups that form will revolve around either Ace or something related to him. So, Victarion could either stumble across what Ace is up to now, or perhaps even encounter Dagger as he runs off with Derrick somewhere. (Although, admittedly, the latter of those would end pretty quickly, as Dagger would most likely nope the fuck out of there and turn semi-invisible again as soon as Victarion saw him. But, you know, it's a starting point.

Alicia's also... around, somewhere.

I love how most of our characters are like

"Supposedly Ace is some kind of supervillain and we're supposed to chase him across the country and prevent him from committing some nonspecific evil... ok... I mean, I thought he was just some lame conman, but, ok..."

But with Raymond and Calder it's like

"!!! THIS GUY IS LITERALLY EVIL. I AM DISGUSTED. APPALLED. I WOULD PERSONALLY GO TO TAROCCHI AND STOP HIM FROM EVEN GETTING CLOSE TO A POSITION OF POWER IF I HAD ANY EXCUSE TO ABANDON MY CURRENT LIFE AND GO DO THAT."

• Love
Reactions: Rithas and Eru
"!!! THIS GUY IS LITERALLY EVIL. I AM DISGUSTED. APPALLED. I WOULD PERSONALLY GO TO TAROCCHI AND STOP HIM FROM EVEN GETTING CLOSE TO A POSITION OF POWER IF I HAD ANY EXCUSE TO ABANDON MY CURRENT LIFE AND GO DO THAT."
"I AM PERSONALLY AFFRONTED BY YOUR EXISTENCE! IT SURE WOULD BE TERRIBLE IF THERE WAS SOME UNNAMED, DRIVING FORCE THAT WOULD ENABLE ME TO FEEL MORALLY CONTENT ABOUT FINDING A REASON TO HUNT YOU ACROSS THE WORLD."

I love how most of our characters are like

"Supposedly Ace is some kind of supervillain and we're supposed to chase him across the country and prevent him from committing some nonspecific evil... ok... I mean, I thought he was just some lame conman, but, ok..."

But with Raymond and Calder it's like

Heh, this is a perfect example of show vs tell. Ray and Cal saw the fear his underling had of him. For everyone else it's more: "Yeah, see that guy over there? He's like.... evil.... or something."

Also, sorry I haven't posted. It's been so long, I've actually forgotten who Kiri is and had to re-read the bio. I'll get to it in a day or so.

Well, I have a feeling that most of the new groups that form will revolve around either Ace or something related to him. So, Victarion could either stumble across what Ace is up to now, or perhaps even encounter Dagger as he runs off with Derrick somewhere. (Although, admittedly, the latter of those would end pretty quickly, as Dagger would most likely nope the fuck out of there and turn semi-invisible again as soon as Victarion saw him. But, you know, it's a starting point.

Alicia's also... around, somewhere.

Decisions Decisions....