Standing, Kiri made a graceful leap down, landing right beside Tawny. "I don't know about you, but I don't like this 'waiting' at all. Are you interested in planning an ambush for next morning? I mean.... I just saw him kidnap someone, so who knows what else he could do by the time we get to Tarrochi." Gosh, what was she saying....

I wish I could do this in more RPGs; just ambush the main villain and kill him before he gets godly powers and threatens to blow up the world :P

Sorry everyone. Since I'm a free agent so to speak, I think this might be a good time to bow out. I'm just not recovering well from my bout with pneumonia and I can't seem to put together three creative thoughts. I am seriously frustrated, and more than a little tired of being sick. Sorry to write and run.

Have fun everyone!

Sorry everyone. Since I'm a free agent so to speak, I think this might be a good time to bow out. I'm just not recovering well from my bout with pneumonia and I can't seem to put together three creative thoughts. I am seriously frustrated, and more than a little tired of being sick. Sorry to write and run.

Have fun everyone!

Oh, that's a shame. Good luck with your future endeavors, though! ^^

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I'm traveling and I don't have the time to respond right now. I'll be home Monday.

I'm traveling and I don't have the time to respond right now. I'll be home Monday.

That's fine, there's no rush. I was just handing out reminders so that no one lost track of who's turn it was or anything like that.

Reactions: Greenie
Sorry for the unpolished post that says "I don't have enough spoons to put any effort into writing well", but... I don't have enough spoons to put any effort into writing well. And you're probably going to hear me say that a lot for the next couple weeks...

Also, Clay is a free agent now, I guess, in case that's useful information to anyone.

Hey guys, I'mma post tonight! Sorry, I was going to last night but had to go out shopping at the last moment. Have a bunch of stuff to do atm but tonight is the night. *Crosses fingers*

Reactions: Kagayours
@Neobullseye @Turtle of the Tired @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

Change of plans... again.

If Raymond and Calder are both leaving Ace alone (at least for the time being), then that means I can go forward with my original plan of having a big important scene later tonight, rather than a fight breaking out against Ace right this moment. :P

So, there's still the thought of wrapping things up and getting to a time-skip... but... I might also want to have a scene where Darius and Ace briefly interact before then... hm... we'll see... :3

Reactions: Eruantien
Actually, wait, I'm not totally sure if Calder was actually leaving, and therefore I can wrap up that whole interaction, or if Calder's final remarks at the end basically meant "well I was going to leave you alone but now I've changed my mind" and that sort of thing.

So, uh... @Turtle of the Tired, which was it? o3o

@Neobullseye @Turtle of the Tired @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

...Aaaaaactuallyyyyy...

Depending on what Darius does in the near future... shit might actually go down sooner rather than later. And it would make a lot more sense than what I had originally planned, all things considered...

Aaaaah sorry for all this back-and-forth. :,D That is the trouble with trying to plan ahead, but also remaining flexible and acknowledging that the future of an RP is never set-in-stone...

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I was thinking of having Shireen leave to pack her meagre belongings... Not too sure however.

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
Darius will remotely spy on Ace after a while of sorting out his lab.

Aaaand that will get interesting... for reasons you will soon see...

He was walking away and only stopped to say that last bit. It was kind of like a "I'll be watching you" type of thing, then continued on his way

OwO For reasons you will even-sooner see.

OH NO, IT LOOKS LIKE ACE'S ACTIONS WILL FOREVER REMAIN SHROUDED IN MYSTERY, AS HE AND DERRICK ARE BEHIND A CLOAKING SPELL, AND I HAVE STOPPED NARRATING WHAT'S HAPPENING.

IF ONLY WE HAD A CHARACTER WHO COULD SEE THINGS THAT ARE NORMALLY INVISIBLE TO OTHER PEOPLE... WHAT A SHAME THAT WE HAVE NO ONE LIKE THAT...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Effort