Darius could cause another explosion. Might break some folks apart.
Define "break folks apart". If it means complete atomisation, I'm not sure if I can agree with it XD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
@Kagayours I do see what you are saying. I also apologize for my absence. No internet for the last 5 days. Soooo...I'm reading and trying to catch up.

I'm open to suggestions. Is there something a few people can go off and do? I mean aside from being exploded to such place?

Reactions: Effort
I'm open to suggestions. Is there something a few people can go off and do? I mean aside from being exploded to such place?
It's certainly something that I'm going to need to put more thought into. That being said, I've been kind of swamped with schoolwork this past week or so and have barely been able to do anything in terms of regular IC posts, much less stuff like this.

I think the best plan for now is to simply wrap up that whole scene within the next cycle or two, so that people can disperse after that.

As for catching up -- I wouldn't worry about it much. Like I said, the RP's been brought to a nearly-complete halt recently due to the fact that we only have two groups, one of which is unsurprisingly slow, and the other is being more-or-less held up by myself, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thank You
Reactions: PoetLore
I'm truly sorry about this, but I'm most likely going to have to bow out of Altera. I've got to cut back on several of the RPs I'm in, as well as other responsibilities I've given myself.
I do realize that we've been slow lately, and there hasn't really been anything I need to post, but Altera still exists as a 'responsibility' in my mind, and I think in order to function better I need to gently detach from this and other similar situations. :c
@Kagayours it's not a definite, just a "most likely", so if you'd like me to stay or anything, just let me know. I don't know how everybody will deal with Raymond disappearing, but hopefully the transition would be smooth.

I'm truly sorry about this, but I'm most likely going to have to bow out of Altera. I've got to cut back on several of the RPs I'm in, as well as other responsibilities I've given myself.
I do realize that we've been slow lately, and there hasn't really been anything I need to post, but Altera still exists as a 'responsibility' in my mind, and I think in order to function better I need to gently detach from this and other similar situations. :c
@Kagayours it's not a definite, just a "most likely", so if you'd like me to stay or anything, just let me know. I don't know how everybody will deal with Raymond disappearing, but hopefully the transition would be smooth.
Uhhh. I have an idea for how to write Raymond out of the story. I had originally planned on a certain scene playing out differently, under the assumption that you would still be around by then, but... well, I'll have to PM you later. XD

By the way guys, I just wanted to apologize again for the hold-up. I've just been, you know... very busy...

I still have just a few more things that are higher-up on my RP priority list. ...And then, you know, there's the fact that I still have so much school-related stuff on top of all that...

...Yeah, that's about it. All I can offer is an apology, really. ><"

Well uhh....whenever you have the time I guess.

Ok. Finally got an Ace post up.

Yes, I'm aware that Eru dropped out, and I have plans for what to do with his character, but, for right now, I just plan to continue riding out this interaction on our own, and I'll just sort of fill-in-the-blanks with Raymond as needed.

Unfortunately, this much-awaited Ace post frees up literally only one other player.

As for the much larger group... well, technically its Rithas' turn to post, and I have sent him a few reminders. After that, it would be my turn to post for Clay (and I've had a post for him on my to-do list for quite some time, and I planned on posting for him whether or not Rithas posts first. ...I just haven't had time), but, given the circumstances, I think I'll just skip Clay for now and go right to a Priestess post so that we can move things along a bit quicker.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to post for her this week. We'll see what happens next week, maybe. I'm entering a very busy time in the semester, and I also have two upcoming conventions that I'm attending, two weekends in a row. @_@

In the meantime, Kiri (@Luma) is also technically due for a post before the Priestess is, so uh, feel free to get something up, if you have anything to react to.

And I might as well extend that invitation to everyone else in the group, too. I know things are kind of stale in that group right now, but, if you feel like you do have something to write about for a post, then, don't feel like you have to hold back. Even stale interactions are better than everything coming to a complete stop.

@Neobullseye @Turtle of the Tired @Effort @PoetLore @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

I think I may have given someone something to react to in my last post.
...I'm not sure what you mean by this. o3o

Also, I doubt that this will be an issue, given that things don't exactly move super-fast around here, but, just to get this on the books: I might not be online very much this weekend, as I'll be at a convention.

This is next on my list. Will try to get to it tomorrow

@PoetLore @Neobullseye @Effort @Greenie @AnimeLover_Princess @Luma @Rithas @Turtle of the Tired

How would you guys feel about the Darius's lab group time-skipping forward a little bit? I mentioned before that I wanted to wrap that scene up sooner rather than later, but I'm honestly a bit stuck for ideas as to how to end the scene. I'm also not sure what else the Priestess could say other than answering everyone's questions with "something something will of the gods", which doesn't do much to move things forward. Yes, much of the reason for this character's existence was to introduce plot stuff, but she's already said pretty much everything that I planned for her to say... so... yeah...

Well, now that I'm writing this, I do have some vague ideas for how to wrap this scene up -- but those vague ideas still involve doing a little bit of time-skipping and basically saying "and then this happened and that happened and then everyone went home", rather than RPing all of that out.

I already have plans for the next major event in the RP, but, it's just a matter of transitioning to that point... There will probably be some larger time skip at a somewhat later point that brings us to the evening hours. But, we first have to get through the scene with Ace and Calder before that can happen. (Not that there's any rush -- depending on how exactly we wrap up the current scene in the main group, we might have the time and opportunity for our characters to have some other meaningful interactions on the side...)

• Love
Reactions: Effort and Greenie
Don't be afraid to time-skip. I can always explain the in-between later on.

The more I get to know Calder as a character the more I like him.

*Shrugs* It works for me. Can I assume that the priestess just gave some vague answers to Alicia, then? Or that the priestess told her that she didn't know or something like that?

@Neobullseye I mean, if we do time skip, then I'll at least get another post in for the Priestess as part of the skip. o.o This will include some explanation of what she said and how the scene ended, even though some of it might be rather summarized.

And, who knows, maybe I'll even include some actual dialogue, depending on how things play out... I haven't exactly planned the time skip out 100% yet, much less the specific details of exactly what words I plan to include in the post, so... yeah.

But I'm not saying that I wanted to announce a time skip here in the OOC and then let you all go on your merry way. I certainly plan on making a proper IC post for that so that there's no confusion. o_o"