Escaping from a (nonexistant) fire, only to freeze to death instead... There has to be some God of Cruel Irony behind that D:.

Escaping from a (nonexistant) fire, only to freeze to death instead... There has to be some God of Cruel Irony behind that D:.
YUP.

Which is precisely why, after it happens enough times, you'll learn to undo the Pavlovian conditioning of dropping everything at the sound of a fire alarm that you picked up during your time in public education, and start to actually think before hurrying out the door, realizing that you are far more likely to freeze your ass off outside because you didn't grab a coat than you are to die in a fire because you did take the time to grab one, all things considered.

I forgot to ask if it was possible to use magic to capture a single moment of sound and keep it magically sealed in a container for later use. I included something eluding to this in my post, it very well could be that Darius just thinks he managed to capture those instances of sensory phenomena.

I forgot to ask if it was possible to use magic to capture a single moment of sound and keep it magically sealed in a container for later use. I included something eluding to this in my post, it very well could be that Darius just thinks he managed to capture those instances of sensory phenomena.
Eh, I'd say that Darius is just a looney. Considering his actions in the RP, that can't possibly be far from the truth :P

:P There was this guy who used to work with my dad. He liked to say, "I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid."

You say that now, but just you wait. You're going to want an accidental explosion at some point. Also, for the record, Darius hasn't blown up anything yet, in town.

Posted, The gentle caress on the cheek that keeps you up at night scared that is sleep is calling for me.

A classic day of setting out numerous goals. And not doing any of them. Except this one, barely.

• Thank You
Reactions: Effort
I'll have to think on my next post..

Yeah, I'd say it's at least possible that he could experiment with it -- whether or not he's successful would probably be another thing altogether... :P

I'll be replying tonight.

Reactions: Kagayours
Off work tonight :D was a way too hectic week. I'll try to post tonight. Hopefully!