What's going on folks?
I finally found a really good database of nests in Pokemon Go. One that doesn't show only a crowded cluster of nests in NYC and then a barren wasteland in the rest of the state. :D

Unfortunately, there is only one reported nest in this entire city, and it's not even a good one... the nearest city with noteworthy nests to check out is Syracuse, but it might be quite a while till I have the free time to schedule a day trip to head on out there...

My pokedex is steadily filling up, and I'm happy about that. But the problem is, that means it's increasingly frustrating to find more of specific species of pokemon if you don't have any specific places to look for them...

Ah that's what you've been up to.
Also I've unpacked a shitton of emotional baggage spread out across various places on Iwaku today. So much baggage that even I was surprised to finally see how broken I really am.

But hey, at least I found a good nest database. It's the little things in life, you know...

Just wanna say, cold as dicks in my room right now.

God I wish we could just carry blankets with us.

I do sometimes just carry blankets with me.

It's also SUPER cold in my room today. I've been using the dog as my own personal heater. He doesn't seem to mind

I mean... you can...?

My cat drags blankets around the house, and he's less than half your size and lacks opposable thumbs. If he can do it, you can too.

I seriously don't see what's stopping you. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
I mean... you can...?

My cat drags blankets around the house, and he's less than half your size and lacks opposable thumbs. If he can do it, you can too.

I seriously don't see what's stopping you. XD
I meant in public.

I meant in public.
But you said it was cold in your room.

If you're at home, you should be fine carrying blankets around.

And as for going out in public... well, that's what layers are for. Always better to over-layer than under-layer, as you can always take a few layers off if you're too hot. And wearing a bunch of layers is always great for adjusting between cozy indoors and chilly outdoors -- or relatively warm outdoors and freezing AC indoors, or the weather being fucking insane and getting 20 degrees (F) warmer between when you walked to class in the morning and when you walked back to your dorm building only a few hours later (that happened to me, two days in a row).

I have a favorite hoodie/jacket/thing (that could double as a blanket, now I think of it). It's insanely warm and I can't wait for the colder days to truly arrive. (Yay autumn Trevenant!)

As for in public... the temperature variance over the course of the day is ridiculously annoying. I don't want to melt, but I don't want to freeze either, and I can't exactly carry multiple wearables in my backpack around campus lol.

Other than that hot chocolate is amazing. That is all.

not rushing you :) just reminding you
I'll get to it soon. Sorry, just not mentally in a sound place. I end up opening tabs, staring at posts and not being able to figure out what to write. ;-;

I just want everyone to know how full of apple crumble I am. Like, I am apple crumble at this point.

I knew my fate once I took a single bite of it and I started to her angels singing in the background.

In, non-crumble news. Post soon hopefully? Well, post for other RP I said I would post for (Sorry Kaga) Then post for this. It'll be nice to have a break in life soon.

I just want everyone to know how full of apple crumble I am. Like, I am apple crumble at this point.

I knew my fate once I took a single bite of it and I started to her angels singing in the background.

In, non-crumble news. Post soon hopefully? Well, post for other RP I said I would post for (Sorry Kaga) Then post for this. It'll be nice to have a break in life soon.
I wish I was that full of apple crumble. Instead, I have pear. Pear and yogurt.

I'll get to it soon. Sorry, just not mentally in a sound place. I end up opening tabs, staring at posts and not being able to figure out what to write. ;-;
no problem Sweetie, take your time.

I like all of those things. Perhaps I will make a something for myself soon.

I'm feeling better today, guys :3 I'll try to get a post up before sleeping tonight.

AS OF TODAY

I'VE FINALLY WATCHED EVERY LAST EPISODE OF

THE BEATLES CARTOON.

...It's so fucking bad you guys. I don't even know where to begin.

I especially love how you can tell the writers started giving fewer and fewer fucks as the series approached its end.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
...It's so fucking bad you guys. I don't even know where to begin.
Let's start with a list of actions that are completely out of character for the Beatle (is this a correct singular?) in question :D.

Let's start with a list of actions that are completely out of character for the Beatle (is this a correct singular?) in question :D.

Or the fact that half of them don't seem to have much of any character at all. George is a blank slate that they mold into whatever sort of character they need him to be in each episode. I think Paul's supposed to be some sort of Ken doll pretty boy, but he's so bland that most of that is hardly ever noticeable either.

Meanwhile Ringo is the idiot comic relief and John is... well, I think they were going for "lovable asshole", but really he just comes across as an asshole, plain and simple.

And then there are all those times when the boys have literally tried to kill Ringo...

And the astonishing number of times they've put a gun in John's hand, which feels wrong even beyond the obvious reason for it.

And the time that Paul lectured Ringo about improving his pronunciation and grammar. (Ah yes, Paul, the same man who once said "how VIP do we gotta get")

And there's still so much more to talk about. o_o