• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Finally posted :3 Sorry it was so late and is a little lame ;v;

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Yay, Calder was waved at! ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
"If you were on my old ship, you'd be able t'use misbehaving crew members as target practice." She gave a wink. "Nah, I'm just kidding. More like the target'd be painted over their heads on the mast they'd be tied to."
@Greenie , random question: Is there a specific reason as to why the bolded parts are not colored?

@Greenie , random question: Is there a specific reason as to why the bolded parts are not colored?
Nope :0 I'm not even sure how that happen ;w; . I'll check it in the morning, I shouldn't even be up now.

then Shireen called out to the other Aquan

Who is the other Aquan, @AnimeLover_Princess ? I was under the impression that Calder (who is being waved at) was the only one

It took me longer than it should've, but the post is done. Also, that moment is going to be delightfully awkward if that isn't the priestess.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Hehe I think we all know how you feel! This morning I woke up 6:30 and was yaaaaaas no work! And back to sleep.

Writing up a post now. Sorry about the delay, I've had a fever since yesterday. ;__;

• Thank You
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
Don't apologize! D: Hope you're feeling better now!
I'm trying to! Mind over matter and all that. I love the firefly in your signature btw.

Reactions: Greenie
Thanks :D I just like how soothing it looks, and well, pretty as well!

Uhm... @Tipsy Turtle ? I think you broke something in your IC post. All your text is black. And by that, I mean it's completely invisible. To fix this, just select all the black text, click the tect color window thing, then click the cross in the bottom right corner.

Uhm... @Tipsy Turtle ? I think you broke something in your IC post. All your text is black. And by that, I mean it's completely invisible. To fix this, just select all the black text, click the tect color window thing, then click the cross in the bottom right corner.
Sorry about that, I type everything in google drive and then copy/paste over. I've recently switched to evening theme, and I forgot that it pastes black. o///o

It seemed perfect to me... But I use Daylight Theme lol

Sorry about that, I type everything in google drive and then copy/paste over. I've recently switched to evening theme, and I forgot that it pastes black. o///o
It seemed perfect to me... But I use Daylight Theme lol
The problem here is that the default text color is 'non-colored', which means that its color changes depending on which theme you're using. If you have a dark background, the default text is white (or, technically a slightly darker off-white). If you have a light theme, the default text is black.

This is why I often see members having trouble with pasting from Google Drive and either not changing the text or, even more commonly, changing it from black to white, rather than changing it to non-colored. Meaning that, whatever color it's left on, it appears as that color for everyone, regardless of what their background color is. :P

Edit: Not only that, but, like I said, the non-colored default white that you see on a black background is actually not pure white -- it's off-white, and there's a reason for that. Seeing a multi-paragraph post consisting of pure white text on a pure white background is really bright -- almost painfully so -- while the default off-white is a lot more pleasant to look at. o_o

It's one of the reasons why I'm often so quick to notice people using pure white text instead of default non-colored text, despite the fact that I normally use a black background and so posts colored in true white are still technically readable for me. XD

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Eru and Greenie
The problem here is that the default text color is 'non-colored', which means that its color changes depending on which theme you're using. If you have a dark background, the default text is white (or, technically a slightly darker off-white). If you have a light theme, the default text is black.

This is why I often see members having trouble with pasting from Google Drive and either not changing the text or, even more commonly, changing it from black to white, rather than changing it to non-colored. Meaning that, whatever color it's left on, it appears as that color for everyone, regardless of what their background color is. :P

Edit: Not only that, but, like I said, the non-colored default white that you see on a black background is actually not pure white -- it's off-white, and there's a reason for that. Seeing a multi-paragraph post consisting of pure white text on a pure white background is really bright -- almost painfully so -- while the default off-white is a lot more pleasant to look at. o_o

It's one of the reasons why I'm often so quick to notice people using pure white text instead of default non-colored text, despite the fact that I normally use a black background and so posts colored in true white are still technically readable for me. XD
I notice this easily too. Chalk it up to my astigmatism? Idk.

Anyway, I can't wait to see whether Raymond is actually chasing after some unimportant side character. xP

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
I usually convert to auto. But I've been sick and fever brain kills me. So I forgot about it turning black when pasting over.

Are you still accepting people into this? I have been reading (not done yet) but what I've read has my interest!

I'd like to create a female, air, sword, Gemini if she can fit your plans.

Thank you! I am going to read all of this even if you don't accept me. I am SUPER curious!!

Are you still accepting people into this? I have been reading (not done yet) but what I've read has my interest!

I'd like to create a female, air, sword, Gemini if she can fit your plans.

Thank you! I am going to read all of this even if you don't accept me. I am SUPER curious!!
^^ Yes, there's still room to jump in!