• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
IMG_1626.jpg

Number of Sonics: 3

Number of other Sonics: 0

...Makes perfect sense to me.

Post tomorrowish (Or today, seeing as it's 3AM). I'm working on a post for an other rp but I'll work on it when I have free time and am done that post!

Reactions: Kagayours
Will work on posting tomorrow.

hOI guys! I'll probably make a post tonight!

I see how that hello escalated in intensity rather quickly
Hehehe ^_^ I was just remembering Temmie from Undertale.

Last edited:
@Fancy Turtle Is that the Terran-human combo with Kiri and Tawny, Shireen and Zito, or a totally unrelated one?

I didn't realize there was more than one terran-human combo I should have been more specific sorry. Shireen and Zito.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie and Luma
I'll have Shireen take note. She'll be quite pleased to see an Aquan.

Oh look! It's a feeeesh-person

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Oh look! It's a feeeesh-person
You're hilarious :D

I feel she'd have probably have had quite a bit of interaction with Aquans throughout her life, maybe even friends. So she'd be pleased to see one, seeing they're more familiar to her than even normal landlubber humans :D

It took me until now to realize that @Rithas said 'fish-person' and not 'fresh-person'. I thought he was pointing out that we had a new member or something, even though... we don't.

Things make more sense now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
It took me until now to realize that @Rithas said 'fish-person' and not 'fresh-person'. I thought he was pointing out that we had a new member or something, even though... we don't.

I tend to be silly and say things like 'feesh' and 'cheekin' ^_^' So that's why I got it right away hehe.

I tend to be silly and say things like 'feesh' and 'cheekin' ^_^' So that's why I got it right away hehe.
I also tend to pronounce things strangely, and also sometimes type them out that way. I just derped and misread "feeeesh" as "freeeesh" so yeah. o_o

I am heavily disappointed in you.

:P

I also tend to pronounce things strangely, and also sometimes type them out that way. I just derped and misread "feeeesh" as "freeeesh" so yeah. o_o
Actually on a second thought, I was really confused on why you were asking who the fish person was.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't replied IC yet, was like dead tired yesterday, even went to sleep early. I'll try to get in a post by tomorrow!