• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
At least eggs are good for her hair?
That's what I thought too! xD But still... That Mami is kind of mean even with Sebastian. O` -`O p

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze and Jack
That's what I thought too! xD But still... That Mami is kind of mean even with Sebastian. O` -`O p
Tbh, Mami is kind of mean o.o mostly to that Reina

Last edited:
There was one thing. Sebastian's post has two paragraphs that kinda repeat.

I make the same mistake sometimes too. I tend to think of one or two things of how I want something to go down and type it down to add it in later but end up writing it down anyway only to find the typed out piece later and forget I already added it only to add it again. Unhelpful brain is unhelpful.

Reina's more awkward and anxious than Queen-like. Eheh > .>

i notice it just now ahahaha thank you so much for telling meee i got a problem with my copy and paste last night when i post my reply ehehehe thoe i shall edit it right away

thoe on the way that Reina just back away and find a place to take peace is like a queen eheheeh or maybe a mannerd woman who doesnt wanna start up a fight

Reactions: Iceydaze
Tbh, Mami is kind of mean o.o mostly too that Reina

sebby doesnt understand the situation mami is in but he would surely try to understand and help him out as long as he can

Lol she left the room already and people forgot about bob but that aside great post

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jack
Lol she left the room already and people forgot about bob but that aside great post
She's the Bee Queen. What did you expect, young sir?

ʀɪᴘ ʙᴏʙ

ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʀᴜʙʏ × ʀᴇɪɴᴀ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ

... ᴊᴏᴋɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴏ.

ᴇᴅɪᴛ : ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

*ɢᴀsᴘ* ʙᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ?! :0

ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ... ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀs.

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ʙᴏʙ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know how ruby and ruri will have a scary combo thoe miss ice ehehehe so far so good for the both of them and they seem to be calm and good XD <3

they shall have a ship named as ruru what do ya think XD

@Iceydaze

goodluck bob that is if he can ahhahaah btw ill reply for Hagurome when a new post arrived hahahaaha XD

@Rads

• Haha
Reactions: Rads
ʀɪᴘ ʙᴏʙ

ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʀᴜʙʏ × ʀᴇɪɴᴀ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ

... ᴊᴏᴋɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴏ.

ᴇᴅɪᴛ : ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

*ɢᴀsᴘ* ʙᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ?! :0

ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ... ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀs.

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ʙᴏʙ ^^

Trying not to go for the cliche hook up of brothers sister but it may become more than that later

• Haha
i dont know how ruby and ruri will have a scary combo thoe miss ice ehehehe so far so good for the both of them and they seem to be calm and good XD <3

they shall have a ship named as ruru what do ya think XD

@Iceydaze

goodluck bob that is if he can ahhahaah btw ill reply for Hagurome when a new post arrived hahahaaha XD

@Rads

ʀᴜʀɪ? ʀᴜʙʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇɪɴᴀ × ʀᴜʙʏ, ɪᴅᴋ. ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴄᴇ ᴠs ғɪʀᴇ. ʀᴜʙʏ's ɢᴏᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴀ's ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʟᴀʏᴇʀ... ɪᴅᴋ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs, ɪᴅᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ғʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ. >. >

Trying not to go for the cliche hook up of brothers sister but it may become more than that later

ᴛʜɪs ʀᴘ ɪs ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ?

ᴘʟᴜs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ ɪғ ʙᴏʙ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ. ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏʀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ. ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴏʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ...

ʏᴇᴛ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴅ's ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ.

/sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ ᴘᴇᴇᴋs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜ-ᴋᴇɪ-ᴍɪ ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢʟᴇ

Hey! Who said that cliches are bad, huh? Do I need to start sharpening my blade!?

• Haha
ʀᴜʀɪ? ʀᴜʙʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇɪɴᴀ × ʀᴜʙʏ, ɪᴅᴋ. ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴄᴇ ᴠs ғɪʀᴇ. ʀᴜʙʏ's ɢᴏᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴀ's ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʟᴀʏᴇʀ... ɪᴅᴋ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs, ɪᴅᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ғʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ. >. >

ᴛʜɪs ʀᴘ ɪs ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ?

ᴘʟᴜs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ ɪғ ʙᴏʙ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ. ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏʀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ. ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴏʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ...

ʏᴇᴛ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴅ's ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ.

/sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ ᴘᴇᴇᴋs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜ-ᴋᴇɪ-ᴍɪ ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢʟᴇ

ehheeheh welp as long as there is a blooming love that might start between them nothing is impossible mwahahhaha thought i like the idea of fire and ice it sounds cute eheheh even if they could end up in a fight it just means that they care and loved each other more eheheheh XD

Guess who's back? Boy, have I missed a lot.

Goddamn! This Ruri-chan is so darn cute! I JUST WANT TO HUG THE CRAP OUT OF HER, BUT I'M AFRAID SHE WILL FIGHT BACK AND USE ME AS A PUNCHING BAG.

Reactions: xLarius
Goddamn! This Ruri-chan is so darn cute! I JUST WANT TO HUG THE CRAP OUT OF HER, BUT I'M AFRAID SHE WILL FIGHT BACK AND USE ME AS A PUNCHING BAG.

Cute with a hint of violent is always a good combo.

Though, sometimes I fear for Mamoru's future or lack thereof. >. >

But I gotta admit that'd be a fun twist~
Oh, no no no no HELL NAAAAW!!! This shit is "When the Cicada Cries" all over again!
*Vietnam flashbacks kicking in*

• Haha