• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
The playboy didn't include Shione in his waifu list. The club's really gonna do just fine without her
Shione and her sexy swimsuit are perfect too! Sorry that I forgot about her! Please, don't tell Griselda. She will punish me! T vT

• Haha
Reactions: Accelerator
sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀʀᴜʜɪ. ᴛʜɪs ʀᴘ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ʜᴀʀᴜʜɪ's ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ" ᴏ. ᴏ
Everyone wants Haruhi's milkshakes.
The club's really gonna do just fine without her
The club will not be fine without her. You'll make Haruhi cry!
(Might also involve some fight scenes involving assassins and kidnappers if @ScarletNova approves. Like there are a LOT of rich kids belonging to big time families all gathered conveniently in one place. Would also be a nice catalyst for the budding couples to develop a strong bond during times of immense stress.)
I'll have to think about it.

Relax, everyone. Ryunosuke has a solution to make Shione stay. He just needs a rope and a basement...

The playboy didn't include Shione in his waifu list. The club's really gonna do just fine without her

T_T

On a serious note, I can't seem to think up of anything that would help Shione go out with a bang. If she's completely given up on finding love in this trip, I think the best thing she could do is try to set up a couple one last time.

(Might also involve some fight scenes involving assassins and kidnappers if @ScarletNova approves. Like there are a LOT of rich kids belonging to big time families all gathered conveniently in one place. Would also be a nice catalyst for the budding couples to develop a strong bond during times of immense stress.)

I was thinking of having rain go to the beach area to read a book and shion can come along they could start an slightly akward friendship see where it goes and i haven't heard from @Elusive Thorns so have no idea what's going on

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jack
i haven't heard from @Elusive Thorns so have no idea what's going on
Yeah, I don't know either. It says Elusive Thorns hasn't been here for almost two weeks now. We'll just have to work around it and see what happens.

Yeah, I don't know either. It says Elusive Thorns hasn't been here for almost two weeks now. We'll just have to work around it and see what happens.
i'm open to ideas from people

i'm open to ideas from people
We'll just have to wait to see what happens with Elusive Thorns, but for now, if you are stuck on a response because of it, I think Mami is still in the kitchen too. You could respond to some of the things that just happened. Or you could move your characters around if you need to.

Yeah. Leave Mami to clean up after everyone.

Though, at this point, I see it as a race to leave the kitchen. "Whoever leaves last has to clean it up" type of thing.

While cleaning the kitchen isn't a big deal, it's annoying when you got nothing out of it at all. o. o Good luck @Rads

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius
Mami will be left to do the exact thing he was trying to avoid? Justice will be served.

Karma will always get the corrupted.

• Haha
Reactions: MaryGold
Oh, no... Haruhi in tears and on the brink of crying is the worst. My heart can't handle this...

*takes out a gun and began to clean it*

Time to give Shione's brother a "not-so-friendly" visit...

Oh, no... Haruhi in tears and on the brink of crying is the worst. My heart can't handle this...

*takes out a gun and began to clean it*

Time to give Shione's brother a "not-so-friendly" visit...
Shione's the one crying actually, but Haru's probably pretty close to it. She wants to find out more information first.

But yeah, I think we still need that visit to the brother, after all, he's trying to take Shione away from Haruhi. That won't end well.

"So, I heard you wanted Shione to quit the Lover Club... Let me introduce you lil' Rurin over here."

*throws in a Pokeball and Rurin comes out, ready to punch the crap out of Shione's brother*

"Oh, look. She doesn't look happy with you. PERFECT! "

You guys do realize Shione's brother has people A LOT stronger and more skilled than Griselda as the guy's bodyguards lol. Not that he needs one. The guy doesn't look like the demonic vice commander of the Shinsengumi (Hijikata Toushiro) for nothing xD

But yeah Shione will try to convince Haruhi to just help her with her ultimatum rather than talk with her brother since she knows it's the only way she can stay in the club.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Sorry for what I'm about to say, everyone, but I MUST TAKE THIS OUT OF ME:

FUCK THIS SHIONE'S BROTHER.

He sounds like your typical rich guy that manipulates everything and everyone around him so that the world can go just as HE WANTS.

JUST. NO.
MUST. PROTECT. SHIONE ON HER HAWT SUMMER SWIMSUIT.

Well if you think about it.

>It's his money that Shione is spending exorbitantly during her club operations.

> He only lets her do that because she's convinced him to allow her to make the club with Haruhi and give her funding when she plans events because she's certain she'll find love herself while helping others fall in love.

>She's got nothing to show for for the past 3 years while she still constantly splurges money into events planning.

>He's started to notice that she is slowly giving up on her original goal and is becoming contented with just playing cupid. More than that, she seems to be becoming obsessed with it. And he has a hunch she's doing this in order to bury the pain of her past relationships.

>He puts two and two together and deduces that being involved with the club is unhealthy for her.

>It's his money that Shione is spending exorbitantly during her club operations.

> He only lets her do that because she's convinced him to allow her to make the club with Haruhi and give her funding when she plans events because she's certain she'll find love herself while helping others fall in love.

>She's got nothing to show for for the past 3 years while she still constantly splurges money into events planning.

>He's started to notice that she is slowly giving up on her original goal and is becoming contented with just playing cupid. More than that, she seems to be becoming obsessed with it. And he has a hunch she's doing this in order to bury the pain of her past relationships.

>He puts two and two together and deduces that being involved with the club is unhealthy for her.
be4.png

Damn it, Shione... I can't help you with this...

be4.png

Damn it, Shione... I can't help you with this...
To Shione's older brother, she's only in high school. She's just a teenager.

To Shione's older brother, she's only in high school. She's just a teenager.
But what if he was lowkey a Playboy and had love figured out early and already had a handle on his business like some kind of OP Gary?

There are characters like that. Being a teen isn't much of an excuse. Reina is keeping her money flowing as well.

Also in high school.

Now she just needs the love part.

Sorry. I love her older brother and his FC. Well played NPC.
~
We must save Shi-chan though. o. o)ง

But what if he was lowkey a Playboy and had love figured out early and already had a handle on his business like some kind of OP Gary?

There are characters like that. Being a teen isn't much of an excuse. Reina is keeping her money flowing as well.

Also in high school.

Now she just needs the love part.

Sorry. I love her older brother and his FC. Well played NPC.
~
We must save Shi-chan though. o. o)ง
I meant the love part and getting passed the curse, not really the money part. But either way, Shione will still stay in that club!!