2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I think some are just a bit busy lately.

I tend to mass post on weekends if I cant get anything done during the week for reasons.

Reasons usually being appointments, games, Light novels, bts and any other distractions

@Iceydaze I feel you right deep in my soul, my friend. I've been a little busy this week with some work, but to be honest, I also got caught playing hours of Horizon Zero Dawn ^ ^'. No lies, that game is addictive and I think it won't be long until it takes my soul... No regrets, tho. I mean, wut? O -O

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I tend to mass post on weekends if I cant get anything done during the week for reasons.

Reasons usually being appointments, games, Light novels, bts and any other distractions
@Iceydaze I feel you right deep in my soul, my friend. I've been a little busy this week with some work, but to be honest, I also got caught playing hours of Horizon Zero Dawn ^ ^'. No lies, that game is addictive and I think it won't be long until it takes my soul... No regrets, tho. I mean, wut? O -O
Totally understand. There are many distractions. Many many distractions.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I really hope someone sees Ryunosuke in his mermaid look. It's totally going in Haruhi's secret photos of the club scrapbook that somehow exist even when there's no one to take them (or is there?).

WTF! I didn't know Haruhi have something like that, LMAO!

Reactions: ScarletNova
@xLarius Probably. xD I mean, she wants to put sunscreen on Akemi, Miyuki, and now Kei? Forget the mom. I think she's a Sunscreen Police and will use her cute brute force to enforce everyone the usage of sunscreen in the name of the law.

Reactions: xLarius
Hey everyone. I'm letting you all know that I'm really low on internet data so I can't be on much this week, maybe sometimes not even at all. When my data resets I'll be back on regularly. I do still hope to get a Haruhi post up some time this week though but don't expect me to be on much.

Its not like Miyuki is worried about Ryunosuke or anything. She just didn't want everyone to waste their time finding his dead body (;一_一) xD

I almost spit my juice when I read that part, lool! "His lifeless... Useless body." So mean, yet so good.

• Haha
Reactions: DANAsaur
OMG!!! I'm in love with Mamoru and I'm a guy, LMFAO!!!! He's such a sweet guy! He's like a noble giant! xD

I'm beginning to hate Mami now, LOL! HOW DARE HIM THROW AN EGG AT THE ROYAL HEIRESS! THAT LIL BIH!

Reina is a queen ahahaah xD <3 @Iceydaze

wow mumoru is such a gentleman ehehehe sadly i got too much to type in this rp today ahahahaha xD goodluck to me ehehehe

guys can you please tell me if i did a correct post because im starting to dout what i put in on my reply

guys can you please tell me if i did a correct post because im starting to dout what i put in on my reply
Reina is a queen ahahaah xD <3 @Iceydaze

There was one thing. Sebastian's post has two paragraphs that kinda repeat.

I make the same mistake sometimes too. I tend to think of one or two things of how I want something to go down and type it down to add it in later but end up writing it down anyway only to find the typed out piece later and forget I already added it only to add it again. Unhelpful brain is unhelpful.

Reina's more awkward and anxious than Queen-like. Eheh > .>

OMG!!! I'm in love with Mamoru and I'm a guy, LMFAO!!!! He's such a sweet guy! He's like a noble giant! xD

I'm beginning to hate Mami now, LOL! HOW DARE HIM THROW AN EGG AT THE ROYAL HEIRESS! THAT LIL BIH!

Sebby's right though. Reina did unintentionally start it. She still meant to throw the bag of powdered sugar. She just didn't mean for it to explode. Mami had the right to return the favor.

At least eggs are good for her hair?