2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
ahahahaha Reina is so funny xD @Iceydaze still waiting for mami so i can post or should i post now? cuz i wanna go ahead to make seb reach the sugar so that his hammy wont get sprinkles of little sweet rocks eheheeheh @MaryGold

Reactions: Iceydaze
should i reply before mami?

Reactions: Jack
So guys I'm still alive! However, my internet's been out for the last three weeks after some heavy branches fell on our line, and lowering it enough to be hit by oncoming traffic which ended up severing it completely.

Apparently, our internet service provider fired all its contractual technicians and linemen so even now my wifi is still out.

So all I have now to access the internet is the mobile data on my phone. And I find it difficult to type rp replies using a phone keypad. However, I will try connecting my phone's mobile data to my laptop in order to type responses again.

I may need @ScarletNova to help me get back in the rp when it does happen.

So I apologize for my inactivity lately.

So guys I'm still alive! However, my internet's been out for the last three weeks after some heavy branches fell on our line, and lowering it enough to be hit by oncoming traffic which ended up severing it completely.

Apparently, our internet service provider fired all its contractual technicians and linemen so even now my wifi is still out.

So all I have now to access the internet is the mobile data on my phone. And I find it difficult to type rp replies using a phone keypad. However, I will try connecting my phone's mobile data to my laptop in order to type responses again.

I may need @ScarletNova to help me get back in the rp when it does happen.

So I apologize for my inactivity lately.
Thanks for letting us know. I hope you get your internet back soon, but don't worry about it too much because you can't help what you can't help. If you need my help, just let me know and I'll try my best to fill you in on everything.

ima go and reply later i guest ehehehe i gotta have fun watching some movies with my family first ehehehe

Reactions: Rads
I'll be posting soon for Haruhi as well.

im done posting eheheheheh

" reina seem to act a little strangely do you think its her time of the month or just in a bad mood?"

RIP I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. He's so blunt and innocent. Someone protect this child.

I hate to be kill joy but bob already caught the flour snd put it down.
I honestly couldnt tell. It was powdered sugar (changed it because its yum). Poorly packaged or perhaps a little torn [>flimsy<] from Ruri and Reina's rough handling so it would most likely make a mess either way.

" reina seem to act a little strangely do you think its her time of the month or just in a bad mood?"

RIP I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. He's so blunt and innocent. Someone protect this child.
Lol hard to say women are so complicated

I honestly couldnt tell. It was powdered sugar (changed it because its yum). Poorly packaged or perhaps a little torn [>flimsy<] from Ruri and Reina's rough handling so it would most likely make a mess either way.
Hmm so how about i edit so some of it goes on boobs hand and make a joke out of it?

I work with whatever I'm given.

But its probably best to talk to Thorns about it since her post is all out and everything.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jack
I work with whatever I'm given.

But its probably best to talk to Thorns about it since her post is all out and everything.
True in the mean time would you mind replying as ruri she might get a little upset me calling her octpus head

True in the mean time would you mind replying as ruri she might get a little upset me calling her octpus head
I'm giving Marygold and Wyborn some time to follow everything for the most part since Ruri is trying to include everyone into her "brilliant" ideas.

If Wyborn takes too long, I'll continue and let him figure it out

Reactions: Jack and Rads
I mean, I don't blame him because this is too real. Women are really scary when they are at THAT TIME and my house is a freaking warzone when that happens. Try living with 3 women where their menstrual cycle activates one after the other. Not cool, man... NOT COOL AT ALL. I should buy a knight armor for this month...

I mean, I don't blame him because this is too real. Women are really scary when they are at THAT TIME and my house is a freaking warzone when that happens. Try living with 3 women where their menstrual cycle activates one after the other. Not cool, man... NOT COOL AT ALL. I should buy a knight armor for this month...
You try having your insides feel like they are dying and then you'll understand why women are scary at that time.

@ScarletNova O` -`O Try having your balls kicked and you will understand men too. Oh, wait, YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE. So, um... Just forget this!!!