2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I tried to get a post out for her today and ran out of time. I'll get one up tomorrow. @ScarletNova

I'm also fine with letting it go as far as my characters are concerned but a match for everyone would be fun too~

Reina's so bland, she'll need a miracle. o .o

Ruri is lovable in an annoying way though. I'm not worried about her. uwu

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
Ryu's CS updated with his relationships with Akemi and Hideki. Tell me if something needs to be added or changed, guys. Also, if somebody else wants to be related to him, let me know that too!

• Love
I've been PM-ing with @EmperorsChosen about Rindeki shipping, so maybe I'm biased. I'm not too keen on fixing things too firmly, but don't have strong feeling against it. I'd definitely like to leave some wiggle room, even if just for the specific circumstances that bring people together.

Also, I'll wait for Reina and Haruhi posts before I'll do another post as Hideki. But I'm going to update his Relationships section to reflect his friendship with Ryuunosuke.

@MaryGold Hey, you should PM me so we can talk stuff over between Keiko and Natsume. However, if you want that is. Since you said she'd have a crush on him, no?

Their "bromance" is pretty famous around Bara High and is highly popular among a secret "fujoshi" club, which has made BL mangas and fanfictions about them.

Yes, YES! I love everything about it. It's so unbelievably perfect. And their past together too!

I will update both Akemi and Keiko's relationships soon :3

Reactions: Stray Shinku
So, I'm getting that people are interested in doing pre-pairings but also want to leave it open to see what happens. That's totally fine. The thing I'm more concerned about when I ask you guys about the pairings is if everyone wants a romance with their character. In order for that to happen, we need to make sure it happens by having enough characters for it. Unless there is someone who doesn't really care or doesn't want to do any romance with their character.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
If I remember correctly, you said that there are more females than males, right? If that's the case, I may create two more males if needed.

If I remember correctly, you said that there are more females than males, right? If that's the case, I may create two more males if needed.
It all depends on if we need more characters or not to get enough. But I also don't want anyone to make characters just because they are needed.

@ScarletNova Okay then, but I still plan on creating another one that's not part of the club and will be interested in Haruhi! xD

Remember the guy that got Ryunosuke's back when he skipped classes when he was in the Library on my first post? Well, I decided to actually bring him as a real character.

I feel that we've got a ton of characters already, but maybe that's just me. xD

@ScarletNova Okay then, but I still plan on creating another one that's not part of the club and will be interested in Haruhi! xD

Remember the guy that got Ryunosuke's back when he skipped classes when he was in the Library on my first post? Well, I decided to actually bring him as a real character.
Okay.

I feel that we've got a ton of characters already, but maybe that's just me. xD
I agree that we have a lot of characters already, that's why I want to be careful with this. I just want to make sure that people get what they want.

Reactions: xLarius
I at first thought of bringing the clients to the park already, but I then thought that that might be too easy and wanted to keep it open for any of you to add something to it if you want. So, my post simply has them leave the store. You guys can control the clients too. But you can also just bring them through the park if you want.

Cool, cool. I've got some homework and errands today, but I should be able to get something up by...Monday, at the latest.

A post has been made! I do have in mind a slapstick gag involving Hideki not watching where he's going when he runs over to meet the others, but I'll save that for later.

I've posted, hopefully addressing everything I missed. Sorry I've been quiet, been caught up with school, job applications and other stuff lately that I've haven't been keeping up. If I overlooked anything in my post, just let me know and I'll fix it.

@Shinku⭐Kun, are you still planning to make that other male character?

Oh, I don't know if @Wyborn has mentioned it but he was super sick when we last chatted. Like a week or two ago I think he said something about pneumonia or something. I haven't spoken to him in a long while though. I'm a lazy friend and he gets sick pretty often. If he doesn't post by the end of this week, I'll check to see if he's still alive or something. o .o

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Oh, I don't know if @Wyborn has mentioned it but he was super sick when we last chatted. Like a week or two ago I think he said something about pneumonia or something. I haven't spoken to him in a long while though. I'm a lazy friend and he gets sick pretty often. If he doesn't post by the end of this week, I'll check to see if he's still alive or something. o .o
Okay. Thanks for letting us know. I hope he feels better soon.

Um... Doesn't he need to get to a goddamn hospital? That sounds pretty serious, I hope he gets well soon!

I'm just waiting on how the others are planning to manipulate the couple's course towards the park. It wouldn't be any fun if Shione does that to.