• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@ScarletNova ;) I can make another male if needed, this one younger than Ryu.

@ScarletNova How about we do a love triangle romance plot, mmh? After all, Haruhi is also a special person for Ryunosuke.

I'd like a love triangle but as everyone else, I'd like to have a happy ending as well ^^; I need someone who'll love my character xD

Natsume post is up.. finally.

Oh and, an idea. I was wondering if some mishaps could happen as if.. The dog was released and started to chase Natsume. He doesn't know how to handle dogs and probably would run from it. Could have him bump into the guy the girl wants to end up with, or the chick. I mean, this would not be intentional but would work out. Funny as well, thought, not for Natsume xD

@DANAsaur Alright, let's stick with Miyuki x Ryu romance plot then.

I'd like a love triangle but as everyone else, I'd like to have a happy ending as well ^^; I need someone who'll love my character xD

I usually don't like doing love triangles because of unhappy endings of one lonely individual xD but if this one is destined to have a happy one, I wouldn't mind doing one o.o

I'm going to get my post up today, just trying to figure out how to jump in exactly

My side characters can be open too! Akira goes to Bara high, while Toshiro goes to a Catholic school in one of the other districts.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
@ScarletNova I realize I brought Keiko in kind of late, so which group should she be in?

@ScarletNova ;) I can make another male if needed, this one younger than Ryu.
If we feel like we need another male. It depends on if everyone wants to try to have a match for their character.

My side characters can be open too! Akira goes to Bara high, while Toshiro goes to a Catholic school in one of the other districts.
Do you mean as love interests or as characters?

@ScarletNova I realize I brought Keiko in kind of late, so which group should she be in?
Oh, right. I'll post up the new groups with her in there.

Reactions: MaryGold
Updated group list.

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Ruri, Mamora, and Akemi --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Ryunosuke, Amami, Keiko, (and Shione) --> Catch dog and other mishaps

I was originally going to add Keiko to group B, but then that would mean MaryGold's characters would be together.

Reactions: MaryGold
Natsume post is up.. finally.

Oh and, an idea. I was wondering if some mishaps could happen as if.. The dog was released and started to chase Natsume. He doesn't know how to handle dogs and probably would run from it. Could have him bump into the guy the girl wants to end up with, or the chick. I mean, this would not be intentional but would work out. Funny as well, thought, not for Natsume xD
You can totally do that. As long as in the end the clients come together, anything can happen. It doesn't have to match what we originally planned.

Hey guys. I'm back. Sorry I disappeared all of a sudden. I've been having internet issues for a couple of months now which had just recently been resolved. Anyways, I could appreciate it if someone could get me back on track with what has happened so far.

Reactions: Akashi
Do you mean as love interests or as characters?

Love interests. I actually created the trio for a different slice-of-life RP a while back, and Akira was the main there, so I should be able to flesh him out pretty easily. Toshiro might need a bit more work, but he'd be fine.

Either way, I don't want to retcon either of them into Lovers' Club members.

Hey guys. I'm back. Sorry I disappeared all of a sudden. I've been having internet issues for a couple of months now which had just recently been resolved. Anyways, I could appreciate it if someone could get me back on track with what has happened so far.

Welcome back! So the Club had a meeting and set up a "study date" with Fumiya Watanabe and Sakura (so far only one name :alien:) to get them together. The plan was to send them via rigged straw-drawing to get snacks, block off paths to ensure they end up in the park, then release a dog that would knock one of them into the other. Plus other potential hijinks.

Scarlet listed the groups above; I'm not sure where Shione could fit in. That'd be Scarlet's call.

Ohhh well I think Scarlet said that Shione would be in Group C if ever. I'll try reading some posts to better orient myself of the current situation.

Wow @DANAsaur, I feel so loved.

I'm perfectly fine with that idea. It seems like a good way to get Natsume embedded and to make up for his tardiness along with providing a bit of shock.

But I suggest Natsume taunting the dog; Duke, In some sort of way because earlier Kurogane described Duke as "Well behaved unless it came to girls", as Natsume is not a girl this is one of the options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurogane86
If we feel like we need another male. It depends on if everyone wants to try to have a match for their character.
If I make another male, I'm allowed to not make him part of the Lovers Club? It's just that an idea for a character just popped into my head recently and he may be interested in Haruhi.

Ohhh well I think Scarlet said that Shione would be in Group C if ever. I'll try reading some posts to better orient myself of the current situation.
Shione was in group four, but I'm actually going to move her now that I know you are back.

If I make another male, I'm allowed to not make him part of the Lovers Club? It's just that an idea for a character just popped into my head recently and he may be interested in Haruhi.
You're allowed to not make him part of the lovers club, as long as you have him a reason for being around then because most of the rp will just be wherever the club goes.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Groups:

Group A: Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki --> Study Group
Group B: Ruri, Mamora, Akemi, and Shione --> Block paths
Group C: Lucinda, Keita, Natsume, and Miyuki --> Release dog in park and other mishaps
Group D: Rin, Ryunosuke, Amami, and Keiko --> Catch dog and other mishaps