• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Mari-Chan is so freaking darn cute! My heart can't stand this much cuteness! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

*prepares to punch a puppy to feel manly*

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I failed the mission. When I picked the puppy to punch him, he licked my face and I fell in love with him. I ended up giving him head and belly rubs.

I HAVE FAILED MY MISSION IN BECOMING AN EVIL LORD, BUT DON'T REGRET THIS ONE!

10/10, would pet the puppy again!

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
I failed the mission. When I picked the puppy to punch him, he licked my face and I fell in love with him. I ended up giving him head and belly rubs.

I HAVE FAILED MY MISSION IN BECOMING AN EVIL LORD, BUT DON'T REGRET THIS ONE!

10/10, would pet the puppy again!
I'm totally okay with you failing this one.

*Takes a deep breath in and out*

That was a lot to write in one night... I looked over it but excuse me if there are a few mistakes in there. I don't really feel like reading through it a few extra times to check. I also think I tagged everyone, hopefully, because it addresses everyone for the treasure hunt. Now, go ahead and have some fun with your character while looking for the treasure chest and don't be afraid to have things happen.

Oh, and obviously some of the partners were me purposely playing (god) GM and some were kind of just random because I didn't know what else to do. But teams can run into other teams in the woods...so...have fun! :D :P

Last edited:
I had so much fun reading that last post of yours, Scarlet. XD

LMAO! How did Haruhi not noticed she just threw her sexy bikini swimsuit right on Alex's head, lol!

I'm gonna have sooooooo much fun replying for my boy Shota-kun! XD

F0EAB469-4350-45D6-9C61-05CEFB1B29C3.jpeg
1575403771647.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xLarius
That's gonna be fun. I am still toying with the idea of another character, but considering the already new girl, and the fact that I don't have a concrete idea, I'll leave it be for now

That's gonna be fun. I am still toying with the idea of another character, but considering the already new girl, and the fact that I don't have a concrete idea, I'll leave it be for now
I'm happy to help if your cool with that

I keep getting quoted even though I no longer think I am a part of this conversation

Deal with it, wizard.

Try me, I dare you.

I'm having a blank moment who plays Lucinda again

Hey, it's hard being GM sometimes. You have to make hard decisions.

I am still toying with the idea of another character, but considering the already new girl, and the fact that I don't have a concrete idea, I'll leave it be for now
I'm happy to help if your cool with that
Let's hold off on the new characters for a little since we just put Mariko in there.

I'm having a blank moment who plays Lucinda again
xLarius. You can always find who everyone plays on the first post in the CI thread.

Soooo I fucked up my last post. I was editing it since it has the code and stuff and was about about to copy and paste it to a new post when I clicked post reply. Long story short, my previous post (where Miyuki called the octopus head as Ryu) is now gone and cannot be retrieved. I'm so sorry TT_TT

Reactions: xLarius
Soooo I fucked up my last post. I was editing it since it has the code and stuff and was about about to copy and paste it to a new post when I clicked post reply. Long story short, my previous post (where Miyuki called the octopus head as Ryu) is now gone and cannot be retrieved. I'm so sorry TT_TT
It's okay. Things happen like that. It's not big deal. We still get your post.

Wait. I reread it again and it looks the same as the previous one.

Wait. I reread it again and it looks the same as the previous one.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I should have been clear lol what I meant was the original post where miyuki woke up and embarrassed herself by calling the octopus head ryu (page 16, post #319) is now gone and became identical to my recent post (page 17, post #324). I was editing #319 since it has the code and planned to copy paste it with my new post when I accidentally clicked post reply for #319 thinking that it is a new post (#324). Does that make sense? I suck at explaining stuff (╥﹏╥)