• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@Reanimator Spuds, technically Haruhi went off into the living room to get Alex so I don't really think she would still be behind Yuuta if he was addressing the others by that point, but you could have had him follow her. Also, I don't know if I mentioned this to you or not but I added in the requirement for people to put their character's location down on their posts.

Oh darn I forgot that part! I'll get back to that. I told myself to do that before hand and forgot by the end. Will edit soon! Though it's mostly just an @everyone

Oh darn I forgot that part! I'll get back to that. I told myself to do that before hand and forgot by the end. Will edit soon! Though it's mostly just an @everyone
It's mostly just to make it easier for people to know where each character is at honestly, even if it's obvious. Thanks.

(And I removed the part about haruhi)
You didn't have to if you still wanted to interact with her, just that he would have to follow her into the living room.

Nah it works better this way. I want to stay in the same room as everyone.

Boi, this Yuuta hitting on every single of the club girls like a freaking Playboy Prince. LMAO! He definitely wants Alex to beat the crap out of him and then bury him alive. O vO b

Boi, this Yuuta hitting on every single of the club girls like a freaking Playboy Prince. LMAO! He definitely wants Alex to beat the crap out of him and then bury him alive. O vO b
Well, my chars are in the kitchen or dining hall I can move them according, and ruby might tease him if he hits on her so it will prove to be interesting.

Well, my chars are in the kitchen or dining hall I can move them according, and ruby might tease him if he hits on her so it will prove to be interesting.
We already moved on from that, Rads. Our characters are now wherever they want.

We already moved on from that, Rads. Our characters are now wherever they want.
Doh

ruby might tease him if he hits on her so it will prove to be interesting.
And Yuuta actually already has interacted with Ruby, it's in Reanimator Spuds' post.

Looks like somebody didn't made its readings properly.

*loads shotgun with malicious intentions*

Looks like somebody didn't made its readings properly.

*loads shotgun with malicious intentions*
There there my little Shinku. No need for malicious intent here. *Pats head*

My Hime just gave me some head pats! That definitely means I'm a good boy!

*screeches with excitement and blows int glitter out of cuteness*

I'm working on Alex and Ryu's post now. They will be up later on cause I'm kind of sleepy right now.

@Rads , did you just had the audacity to slap me with a one-line post? Like, bro, why would you do that in such a beautiful roleplay, man? Take the time you need to make a reply, but never assault us with a freaking one-line post. My eyes and sanity can't take it...

Last edited:
  • Spicy
Reactions: DANAsaur
[IMG alt="Rads"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/25/25923.jpg?1503794289[/IMG] Rads , did you just had the audacity to slap me with a one-line post? Like, bro, why would you do that in such a beautiful roleplay, man? Take the time you need to make a reply, but never assault us with a freaking one-line post. My eyes and sanity can't take it...
@Rads, I like what you've written so far and like Ruby's comment but I also agree that it might be nice to get more from you. It's hard to get to know your characters and start pairing them with people when we don't get much from them. Perhaps write down some of Ruby's thoughts about the situation or about Yuuta and his comment towards her? And maybe start some interaction with one of the other characters?

Also, Yuuta's thing is over now, so feel free to move wherever you wish

For things like this is that I always bring a Nerf gun, damn it.

*loads Nerf gun with malicious intentions*

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova