2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Yes, I understood what you meant. RIP!
The good news is that I believe we all read that post by this point, I think. At least I did!

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
I got a small post up open to ideas to make it better

Sorry! I should have been clear lol what I meant was the original post where miyuki woke up and embarrassed herself by calling the octopus head ryu (page 16, post #319) is now gone and became identical to my recent post (page 17, post #324). I was editing #319 since it has the code and planned to copy paste it with my new post when I accidentally clicked post reply for #319 thinking that it is a new post (#324). Does that make sense? I suck at explaining stuff (╥﹏╥)
Oh, no I get it now. It's okay anyway. Like Shinku said, I'm sure everyone's read it by now. It's not big deal so don't worry about it.

I got a small post up open to ideas to make it better
Why don't you add more detail to it? There's more you can do than just react to characters. You can always start other interaction as well or start heading off into the woods to look for the treasure chest.

Sorry! I should have been clear lol what I meant was the original post where miyuki woke up and embarrassed herself by calling the octopus head ryu (page 16, post #319) is now gone and became identical to my recent post (page 17, post #324). I was editing #319 since it has the code and planned to copy paste it with my new post when I accidentally clicked post reply for #319 thinking that it is a new post (#324). Does that make sense? I suck at explaining stuff (╥﹏╥)
Oh, no I get it now. It's okay anyway. Like Shinku said, I'm sure everyone's read it by now. It's not big deal so don't worry about it.
I got it that's why i posted as i did

@Rads, I don't want to call you out in front of anyone or anything but I really do need more from you on your posts. We can't get into your characters if we don't get to know much about them and this rp really needs that for shipping and stuff. If you want some help in figuring out how to add more detail, just let me know and we can talk about it in a PM.

@Rads, I don't want to call you out in front of anyone or anything but I really do need more from you on your posts. We can't get into your characters if we don't get to know much about them and this rp really needs that for shipping and stuff. If you want some help in figuring out how to add more detail, just let me know and we can talk about it in a PM.
Lol i did say im open to ideas but sure pm work can you copy part of my post to pm before i del it

Reactions: ScarletNova
By the way, @Rads , the scene about Miyuki helping Ryunosuke with the bandaids only happened between them. Nobody was in that living room.

By the way, @Rads , the scene about Miyuki helping Ryunosuke with the bandaids only happened between them. Nobody was in that living room.
I see i can take that out then

I see i can take that out then
Remember that, usually and basically, all post are reactions of your characters toward the situation in front of them.

For example, in your case with your characters, Mari thanked Bob and Rain for been with her during the treasure hunt. You can have them react to that and then add what happens next with them. The key is being as much descriptive as possible. Did Bob/Rain said you're welcomed to Mari? How they did that? Did they followed Mari from behind after she began to head into the forest? Use your imagination here, but of course, all according to what is going on around them.

You can even describe Bob/Rain reactions towards Haruhi's random But suspicious pairing, like Dana did in her post. Did Bob/Rain were doing something before Haruhi called everyone for the treasure hunt? You can add that as well.

And bam! You got yourself a nice and well done post worthy of this roleplay, and one we all going to enjoy as well. You don't need to post immediately after being tagged in a post. Take your time thinking about what you want to write and organize your ideas in your head. Honestly, I prefer to wait for a while than reading a one-line post or a like 5-8 sentences post that's pretty much hard to understand and feels incomplete.

• Useful
Another thing I noticed in your posts is that you're writing them in present tense (is that how is called? I don't know, lol!). That's a big no-no for me and I think Scarlet specified in the roleplay rules that we all need to write our posts in past tense (again, am I saying that correct?).

For example:

instead of writing: "Bob says: "You don't need to thank us, Mari, but you're welcome".

Write: "You don't need to thank us, Mari, but you're welcome," said Bob with a gentle smile, slightly bowing toward Mari out of courtesy.

See the difference there? Trust me. It's easier for you to write your posts in past tense and it's more easy for us to understand those posts if they are in past tense.

PAST TENSE IS LOVE, PAST TENSE IS LIFE, BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I'M SAYING IT RIGHT!

Another thing I noticed in your posts is that you're writing them in present tense (is that how is called? I don't know, lol!). That's a big no-no for me and I think Scarlet specified in the roleplay rules that we all need to write our posts in past tense (again, am I saying that correct?).

For example:

instead of writing: "Bob says: "You don't need to thank us, Mari, but you're welcome".

Write: "You don't need to thank us, Mari, but you're welcome," said Bob with a gentle smile, slightly bowing toward Mari out of courtesy.

See the difference there? Trust me. It's easier for you to write your posts in past tense and it's more easy for us to understand those posts if they are in past tense.

PAST TENSE IS LOVE, PAST TENSE IS LIFE, BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I'M SAYING IT RIGHT!
I didn't actually specify what tense to use (I don't really get bothered by what tense people use), but using the past tense might help keep things more clear and give you a chance to write more. Shinku's example already shows that you can add a bit more to one simple sentence without much effort.

Side note: Yes, Shinku. It is called past, present, and future tense. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Ah, thank you again, my Hime. I'm dumb when it comes to those things.

Doh I'll try catch my self next time

I was planning to write a post today before exams next week but I have no idea where we're at xD

Reactions: xLarius
So, long story short we skipped ahead until after dinner. Haruhi grabbed Alex and ran off somewhere, meanwhile,Yuuta reintroduced himself to everybody and hit on all the girls while doing so. Ryu and Miyuki did what Ryu and Miyuki do best and denied their feelings. Haruhi returned with an activity which was a Challenge of Courage. Each team is supposed to walk around a supposedly haunted forest to find a treasure chest, and the teams were randomly generated

@MaryGold

We are at the scene after the events where Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi ran from the villa.

Long story short, after Shione practically saved their asses, she returned to the villa with Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi. During that, Ryunosuke was saving Miyuki from a creep after she had the bright idea of trying to find Keita by herself in a nearby town. After that, she passed out, Ryu carried her like the shining knight he is, and were brought back to the villa by a vehicle sent by Haruhi.

Back in the Villa after the missing people were finally there, we assumed Shione gave them the scold of the millennia. After that, everyone had diner before be free to do whatever we liked.

Right now, Haruhi called everyone for a treasure hunt. She randomly yet suspiciously took out the names from everyone and paired them to enter the forest were the treasure is hidden.

If you want to read everything that happened after the Keita runaway events, here's my post CLOSED SIGNUPS Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club IC . It's practically a time skip to move on.

• Thank You
So did I! Right above you! You just did better so I wanted in on the glory even if only a little