2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
If we're being honest here. All these girls are terrible. There! I said it! And you cannot deny it! Being as cute as they are is a crime and unknowingly making guys fall for you is the meanest thing ever ;w;

I've exposed every one of them and you cannot defend them.

But more importantly, we all know best girls are Icey and Scarlet-hime. So sassy and yet so cool.

If we're being honest here. All these girls are terrible. There! I said it! And you cannot deny it! Being as cute as they are is a crime and unknowingly making guys fall for you is the meanest thing ever ;w;

I've exposed every one of them and you cannot defend them.

But more importantly, we all know best girls are Icey and Scarlet-hime. So sassy and yet so cool.
Lol i don't know if ruby would be considered cute but I could be wrong, as for the best himes we'll I do feel it's kind of bias on your behalf, but we all have our tastes and favs so i'm not mad.

Oh, I almost forgot when i go over to south africa the net is limited, so I have to buy data meaning limited time on, I will try not to hold the rp back but please go on if I'm more than a few days. Also I will try and make more sense of my posts but bear with me because i will be on my phone.

@Rads
Ruby is kind of cute, but mostly H A W T!

@MaryGold
Excuse me, but you forgot to include Mary-hime. How dare you commit such heresy with yourself!?

Scarlet is so nice, and adorable that we need to protect her! Hence why she has the most loyal and brutal dark knights legion to protect her, and help her conquer this world! One cute step at a time!

The three himes would never wage war~

Also, Rads, I agreed that she was grumpy, not that she had full on anger issues. Even those who've gone through things find something in life that provides comfort to them.

Wont lie, it's a bit strange for her to stick around with a group shes felt like an outsider in for three years. Do I need to get Ruri to go all friendship mode? Dont make her hit you with the power of friendship!

The wall didn't deserved that, Icey...

And I would shut myself down if the three mighty ahí es wage war against them. My heart won't bear with it.

I AM THE HARBINGER OF THE HIMES, AND MY DUTY IS TO MAKE SURE THEY CONQUER THE WORLD, LIT IT IN THREE, AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

So, no... The HIMES will stand together as long as I am here.

A lot always happens when I'm not on.

And honestly, these characters aren't real so I don't think you guys need to debate about them so much. Just enjoy rping, that's the importable part.

As for those who mentioned me in that best girl contest....Aw you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the compliment. I love you all. And like Shinku said, you are totally one too Mary.

And the three of us would never rage war against each other. I love them too much.

Tfw I had no clue whether or not these guys are just fooling around or seriously straight up getting triggered and I had no idea how to diffuse the situation so I just ended up watching it all unfold.

Tfw I had no clue whether or not these guys are just fooling around or seriously straight up getting triggered and I had no idea how to diffuse the situation so I just ended up watching it all unfold.
Yeah, it's hard to tell sometimes when it's all just over the internet so I understand what you mean.

It's true. Shinku can get pretty aggressive.

I think he needs to be sent to time out.

I'll send everyone or anyone to a time out if I need to. Or no dessert. Which ever ones worse.

That's true. I haven't sunbathed in so long. Fresh air is good for you! :0

That's true. I haven't sunbathed in so long. Fresh air is good for you! :0
Who says the outside time out would be in the sun? :P

You.. know too much. I do live in a rainy state. Rain is calming. That'd probably help Rads and Shinku a lot. Scarlethime and always thinking about others. So nice~

You.. know too much. I do live in a rainy state. Rain is calming. That'd probably help Rads and Shinku a lot. Scarlethime and always thinking about others. So nice~
Well, I am the GM of this rp so I have to make sure everything is running smoothly. But I do like to keep people happy.

Of course she thinks about everything, Icey! As expected from Scarlet-hime!

She protecc
She kawaii
But most important
She knows how to punish her minions for their own good

This is legit somebody just watching a house burning down without doing nothing. LMFAO!

You need to be on timeout too!

Hmph! I'm just misunderstood, okay? Why you like this!?

Of course she thinks about everything, Icey! As expected from Scarlet-hime!

She protecc
She kawaii
But most important
She knows how to punish her minions for their own good

This is legit somebody just watching a house burning down without doing nothing. LMFAO!

You need to be on timeout too!

Hmph! I'm just misunderstood, okay? Why you like this!?
View attachment 180393

I was going to reply to literally all of that but your image shut me up. Didn't think you'd be into that Augst D. Have the three of us finally infected you? I am amazed. Shinku has seen the light.
tenor.gif