2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I started working on another post two weeks ago.

Until I remembered that @Shinku⭐Kun hasnt posted. I'm sure there are others but that's who I'm waiting for.
I guess you'll have to wait for Shinku then.

So, I didn't recieved any notifications about this. That's really great. I'm blaming Icey because she has been bullying me lately. *cries*

Ah? We can all see it's the other way around. Dont try to pull that Reina card.

*agressively pulls out the Reina card*

I also had no Internet connection for like 4 days straight because my company had some issues... And they don't work on Sundays. Fair, but I was hella mad.

*agressively pulls out the Reina card*

I also had no Internet connection for like 4 days straight because my company had some issues... And they don't work on Sundays. Fair, but I was hella mad.
Wtf, Shinku. When you pull out a card everyone knows you're supposed to explain what it does. Watch me.

*pulls out Reina card* the ability of this monster card makes every other monster on the field fall under the charm of its heartbreaking act by crying and blaming its target. immediately every monster on the field will turn on that target and attack whether it is guilty or not. Heh! Go forth Chiaki Reina!

Oh, but that's not all my boy, once it's my turn again, that is when I'll pull out my final card. Alex! I already have both Akemi and Mizuki on the field and when I place down Alex, I can fuse them to make ULTIMATE GOD TSUNDERE. He won't stand a chance, I can't wait to wipe that irritating grin off his face once and for all! HAHAHA!

to be continued ...

That's how it's done, Shinku.

Oh, but that's not all my boy, once it's my turn again, that is when I'll pull out my final card. Alex! I already have both Akemi and Mizuki on the field and when I place down Alex, I can fuse them to make ULTIMATE GOD TSUNDERE. He won't stand a chance, I can't wait to wipe that irritating grin off his face once and for all! HAHAHA!
LMFAO! The Ultimate God Tsundere! This freaking made my night! XD

But then again, I got the perfect counter for that...

*pulls out Rurin card, aka "the Fighter Loli"* the ability of this monster card makes every other monster on the field underestimate and laugh their asses at the Fighter Loli, which will only enrage her and go full rampage, wiping every single monster card from the field, allies and enemies. At the end, only Rurin will emerge victorious, and so, his ally dueler wins the match. An overpowered monster card I recommend to use only in desperate times.

BUT WAIT! There's one more card!

*pulls out Lucinda card, aka "the Legal Loli"* the ability of this monster card has two effects: it charms every enemy monster with her cuteness, making them vulnerable by even the weakest attack; it also increases the defense and attack of her allied monsters, making them to gather around her in a protective stance, blocking every incoming attack towards her. The perfect to card to use only for those with defensive strategies.

Together, these two god tier cards makes the Loli Goddess Sisters pack. Reserve your copies on the following website: www.dontlewdthemonsterlolis.com/shinkupacks

N-no way! I've been beat!

*Inserts everyone's reaction*:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Is there a Haruhi card?

• According to Plan
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*smirks and pulls out Haruhi card, aka "the Queen Bee"* the ability of this monster card makes every other allied monster on the field triple their strength, defense, and speed as long as they are in front of the presence of their one and only Haruhi-hime. The enemy monster's precision is reduced by 99% as they are charmed by the adorable queen bee PJs of Haruhi.

The perfect card for those seeking to have balanced stats on their cards. Haruhi card is another god tier type, which can only reserved on the following website:
www.allhailharuhihime.com/worlddomination

• Haha
Going to make my posts tomorrow after work, guys. Sorry for the usual hold up. It's has been kind of chaotic and shitty for me this week. I'm going to makes the posts for my other roleplays tomorrow as well (just saying it here because it involves Scarlet-Hime XD).

Hey guys I'm back and am 2 posts away from being fully caught up with the current events. If I may be allowed to do so, I can have Shione chase after Keita.

I was planning Shione to be in the kitchen making a special dessert for the girls ( to thank them for supporting her) and a normal one for the guys (so it wouldn't look too suspicious.)

But she ends up witnessing the whole drama between Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi.

As for how she pulled that of

tumblr_pcp9eyD6Fi1ugcq3jo6_540.gif

Hey guys I'm back and am 2 posts away from being fully caught up with the current events. If I may be allowed to do so, I can have Shione chase after Keita.

I was planning Shione to be in the kitchen making a special dessert for the girls ( to thank them for supporting her) and a normal one for the guys (so it wouldn't look too suspicious.)

But she ends up witnessing the whole drama between Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi.

As for how she pulled that of

tumblr_pcp9eyD6Fi1ugcq3jo6_540.gif
Glad to see you back. I was about to tag you to see where you were, but it seems you have come before I got around to that. You can do that if you want, but Kurogane does have some plans he mentioned to me a little while ago of what he wants to do with Keita. So Keita's supposed to get into a little bit of stuff before anyone finds him. But you can maybe work around that where she follows him to a certain extent. You can talk to @Kurogane86 about that though.

Aight I'll pm him and see if we can come up with some plans.

I also wanted Shione to break up the one sided fight between Alex and Reina (by projecting a very threatening Aura that reminds both of them of their childhood days.) But getting Keita back is of higher priority.

Maybe Shione could grab Ruri as well and they both end up softly beating up Keita for mentally scarring Lucinda convincing him to come back.

Maybe Shione could grab Ruri as well and they both end up softly beating up Keita for mentally scarring Lucinda convincing him to come back.

But then again, my sympathy side is like:

You might have to listen to Kurogane's ideas for Keita before you go beating him up with Shione.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Hush, my Hime, and let it happen. Nobody needs to find out.

*vilian laugh intensifies*

Hush, my Hime, and let it happen. Nobody needs to find out.

*vilian laugh intensifies*
No. No. You'll understand when things happen later on. Just trust your Hime.

Oh, my God! My Hime noticed me again!

*fanboy screech*

• Haha