2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Oh, look, a Keita reply! Just what I was waiting for!!!

*halfway reading*

*after reading*

Okay, if y'all excuse me now, I'll be on my room crying out my feelings while playing games...
#IWasn'tReady #ThisAin'tItChief #Yamero

I think it's settled. Akemi's punches are definitely harder. Poor Keita.
Rain might have to break up the next fight and bash some heads

I think it's settled. Akemi's punches are definitely harder. Poor Keita.
He didn't even used his hands, and Lucinda was technically the one that destroyed Keita.

• According to Plan
Reactions: xLarius
  • Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
No one's getting hit by the truck yet. We're too much of a light-hearted rp to have it end up like that. We'll get Keita back.

Side note: Wouldn't it be odd to just see Keita slipping out a window in the dining room. :D Haruhi would be like...what about the door?

No one's getting hit by the truck yet.

"YET". Yet? Should I be concerned?

Side note: Wouldn't it be odd to just see Keita slipping out a window in the dining room. :D Haruhi would be like...what about the door?
Nice to know Haruhi's main concern isn't Keita leaving but him going through the window instead of the door xD

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnn.

Nice to know Haruhi's main concern isn't Keita leaving but him going through the window instead of the door xD
She's a super rich girl, she could call the police in seconds and start a manhunt for the boy! So of course she's wondering why he's going through the window rather than a door.

No one's getting hit by the truck yet.

Of course! Duh! Where are his manners? You can't just abandon your friends by jumping through a window. Have the decency to use a door at least.

I'm probably going to have to postpone the Haruhi post until the end of next week because I'm low on internet data again and won't be on much. Sorry about this again guys, but it's just the way my internet is. I don't get much data to work with every month.

I'm probably going to have to postpone the Haruhi post until the end of next week because I'm low on internet data again and won't be on much. Sorry about this again guys, but it's just the way my internet is. I don't get much data to work with every month.
Is okay... I'll be over here waiting for you.

I'm back!

I'll probably be doing that Haruhi post soon, maybe tomorrow.

That moment when my Hime left for like a week:

Ah, but that moment when she comes to rule the world:

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
  • Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
I hope I had Haruhi respond to everything that happened that she needed to. It's sometimes hard to get in everything that the president in the club should react to considering she has to react to things specific to her, as the club president in general, as well as trying to move things along properly.

You don't necessarily need to react to everything, though. Just to those things revelant or to those people that reacted to you. Just like I do! O vO