2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hol' up! I haven't read Icey's post. WHAT DID YOU JUST DID, ICEY!?

Edit:
Alexander reaction when he sees everyone thinking Reina is innocent:
View attachment 176803

Yeah yeah but we all know their opinions won't have as much effect as Haruhi's~

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Haruhi could see past her acting, there's no way she'd get why Alex suddenly waged war. Such an interesting dilemma xD

Edit:
View attachment 176803

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Haruhi could see past her acting, there's no way she'd get why Alex suddenly waged war. Such an interesting dilemma xD
You're so mean! You're enjoying these poor characters pain. Not disappointed nor surprised.

Also, why the heck Ruri is so gosh darn digitty yeet cute!? Not fair, I almost melted here!

• Thank You
Reactions: Iceydaze

Edit:
View attachment 176803

You're so mean! You're enjoying these poor characters pain. Not disappointed nor surprised.

Also, why the heck Ruri is so gosh darn digitty yeet cute!? Not fair, I almost melted here!
Although you're right, it's not like I'm the only one enjoying this~

Ruri probably shares a brain cell with all of her siblings. That's probably where her cuteness comes from.

Not sure about everyone else's characters. xD Most of them are pretty cute one way or another

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Ruri and Lucinda are gosh darn adorable for me, tho. But we have the always positive Haruhi, that cute too, mysterious Shione, let's not forget about our shy Miyuki that has a little bit of Tsun.

Well, then, look at that, I think I just said that all the girls in this roleplay are cute and adorable. What a playa! No faithful at all, huh?

Ruri and Lucinda are gosh darn adorable for me, tho. But we have the always positive Haruhi, that cute too, mysterious Shione, let's not forget about our shy Miyuki that has a little bit of Tsun.

Well, then, look at that, I think I just said that all the girls in this roleplay are cute and adorable. What a playa! No faithful at all, huh?

This is why people don't trust cats.

Don't forget Hagurome. She's super sweet and clearly best girl material.

Lol that is true she is super sweet don't know about best girl, but now most replyies are out i wonder how haru chan react to this all

Lol that is true she is super sweet don't know about best girl
Don't even get me started on best Waifu.

But this conversation is the perfect demonstration of Shinku's womanizer habits.
now now lol but it does make him look that way

Finally came up with a new code! And I posted for Akemi!

Next is Mami!

Oh, damn... Apparently I'm a womanizer now. Let's see all the ladies near m-

Oh, right, there's nobody... Because I'm just a plain lonely potato that just invisible in real life.

*sad violin with blues plays in intensively*

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
Alright, this is legit my mental reaction after reading how Akemi finally had the guts to stand up for Lucinda-Chan.

But this is me in suspense waiting for Keita's response

*Phew* caught up here! I posted for Mami LD

@MaryGold LMFAO! There's no way I could've imagined Mami joining forces with Alex. I'm actually glad, y the way. Somebody needs to teach Reina a lesson. She's a trickster queen that loves to troll.

• Haha
Reactions: MaryGold

Sad thing is, if she discovers the truth she's probably just going to be mortified and hate herself over it. Fans are weird that way. xD

@MaryGold LMFAO! There's no way I could've imagined Mami joining forces with Alex. I'm actually glad, y the way. Somebody needs to teach Reina a lesson. She's a trickster queen that loves to troll.

It's like you forget she's just helping her friends in her own way~

She's just having some fun at the same time. :angel:

• Haha

Sad thing is, if she discovers the truth she's probably just going to be mortified and hate herself over it. Fans are weird that way. xD

It's like you forget she's just helping her friends in her own way~

She's just having some fun at the same time. :angel:
XD he wouldn't know whether to feel terrible or happy.

Mami has zero idea what's going between them. He just knows Reina is sly and smooth and why not start war on her when there are allies.

I will probably do a post for Haruhi some time this week.

ALEXANDER WILL CONSIDER MAMI AN ALLY NOW, SO SHUDDAP!

• Haha
Me: *having a good morning* Oh look, a Keita post! Yay!
Me after the post: WTF!?
giphy.gif

I guess we're putting together a Keita retrieval squad.