Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND A SUITABLE PIC FOR STERLING HUZZAH

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
@Sav I don't know if we're doing relationships, but I'm just gonna do these. If you don't like them I'll just delete it.

- Sterling, I think Lillian and her would be neutral, not hating each other, but not the best of friends either? Maybe they could be moreso friends since Lillian and Sterling are both quite? I don't know I'll leave that up to you.

@InindoHero

- Brian, I think that him and Lillian would be neutral. Since he's a joking type of person and Lillian is sort of more serious she wouldn't really be friends with him, but wouldn't hate him.

@Satans Mistress

- Both of your characters, I have no idea maybe keep them neutral?

@Autumn_Burns_Red

- Cole, I think Lillian and him could be friends? Because they're both scared of their powers, and doesn't want to hurt anyone.

- Adelaide, no personality so no idea.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

- Petra, I think they would be just neutral?

- Victor, Maybe they'd be neutral too?

Welp, Lillian's a loner.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho and Sav
@Shattered♦Secrets™ I am so sorry I haven't responded to you, but this does sound awesome @Sav do you mind if I add in a character?

Reactions: Sav

Full name:
Cleona Branna Wells
NickNames:
Cleo or to close friends Nana
Age [5-19]:
||
Eighteen years Old||
Race:
||
Irish American||
Female||
Looks:

wallpaper-890774.jpg

Hair Color and style:
Raven black hair that curls slightly and reaches to just below her shoulders.
Eye Color:
Beautiful green eyes
Markings:
She has a few scars from a bad accident that happened when she was younger
Height:
Five feet four inches
Weight:
One hundred and thirty-five pounds.

Power:
Sonokinesis:
"Oh... you don't know what that is?"
User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.
User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.
At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

Personality:
Postive trait-Negative Trait
Intelligent-Picky
Charming- Sarcastic
Observant- Sneaky
Encouraging- Implusive

Cleo a girl of exceptional value, but she has good and bad traits. Her intelligence can out shine most of her other traits unless you get to know her. She can seem like a picky know-it-all, well she is picky but not necessarily a know-it-all. Her charm can far outshine her sarcastic nature but its possible that it will come through when she is feeling more playful than usual. Sometimes people can catch her sneaking about and ease-dropping on conversations. Her observant skills come in handy when she needs information on others. Her nickname Nana, comes from her encouraging nature and her loving nature. She has the aura of a mothering nature, but like that encouraging nature she is truly an impulsive being and she has more of the tendency to jump into danger when it comes to those she cares about.

Candy, reading, studying, writing, almonds, listening to music, animals, spicy food||

Dislikes:
||
T.V (something about the waves they produce), sour things, liars, peanuts(they taste gross), being alone||

Background:
Cleona grew up with both her mother, father, and two younger siblings both of which are twin boys. Her life was mostly happily, but everything started to change. She could feel her life starting to change. She was on a roadtrip with her family when they ended up crashing, she was cut to pieces from the shards of glass. Her younger siblings were killed on impact sadly. Cleona sadly was mostly conscious during the time and pulled her family out of the mangled wreckage. In her grief she let out a scream of pain which cased their already wrecked car to tumble further away. Her mother who was waning in and out of consciousness, heard her daughter's wail and seen the car move.

Once the funeral and the broken family was mostly healed, Cleona's mother had a sit down talk with her to let her in on her heritage. Cleo's was 14 at the time and was sent to the academy and has been living there for five years, not because of incompetence but because of her mother like nature in helping out younger witches and warlocks. She was deemed the house big sister and elected to stay longer in order to develop her powers more fully.

Strengths:
Her protective nature
Her loyalty
Her power
Her charisma
Weaknesses:
Letting people get close to her
Her unpredictable nature
silence
Other:
Is it ok that I have her help out in the kitchen?
rescued-blind-owl-zeus-6.jpg

The above is her pet owl, Lumina who is around 3 and a half years old.

Her undiscovered and untapped abilities are Transmutation(teleportation) and divination.

Password 1:
Jessica Lange

Password 2:
Evan Peters​

Last edited:
  • Love
Nice CS but Cleo's power has me a bit on edge.
At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage,
A bit much, sorry. Going through and reviewing everyone's powers at the moment, but if I change my mind I'll let you know.

I'd like to start either tonight or tomorrow.

Poppy is a pretty powerful character--she has to be in order to keep her students in check. She breaks up all the fights, punishes students and so forth. Lovely gal.

@Sav I don't know if we're doing relationships, but I'm just gonna do these. If you don't like them I'll just delete it.

- Sterling, I think Lillian and her would be neutral, not hating each other, but not the best of friends either? Maybe they could be moreso friends since Lillian and Sterling are both quite? I don't know I'll leave that up to you.

@InindoHero

- Brian, I think that him and Lillian would be neutral. Since he's a joking type of person and Lillian is sort of more serious she wouldn't really be friends with him, but wouldn't hate him.

@Satans Mistress

- Both of your characters, I have no idea maybe keep them neutral?

@Autumn_Burns_Red

- Cole, I think Lillian and him could be friends? Because they're both scared of their powers, and doesn't want to hurt anyone.

- Adelaide, no personality so no idea.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

- Petra, I think they would be just neutral?

- Victor, Maybe they'd be neutral too?

Welp, Lillian's a loner.
Oh lordy, all neutral relationships? xD Make some enemies, have some lovers maybe even a few friends.

I'll make Raine your first enemy. c;

Are there any completed CS that I haven't added to the roster.... O_O

Making another character as well.

I really wanna start soon, so get your CS's finished guys! If you can't finish them by time we start, that's alright, you just won't be able to RP until you do. c:

It's also strikingly similar to sound manipulation but with adding ground waves as well.

I was going to get something up tonight hopefully.

It's also strikingly similar to sound manipulation but with adding ground waves as well.

I was going to get something up tonight hopefully.
Yeah, I just have to take closer looks. I might just leave it to see what happens, have a little faith that you guys won't god mode. We'll see, I'll have an official decision made before we begin.

I'm making some members of the staff--a clairvoyant cook and a pyrokinetic maid.

And my chars will be done tonight^^

Whoops, added them to the roster thinking they were finished. No matter, I await their completion. Can't wait to start this.

Whoops, added them to the roster thinking they were finished. No matter, I await their completion. Can't wait to start this.
xD their bio and stuff aren't done, lol xD

• Useful
8d0858dc9e31fc0016dfa40230fae364493f0aaa.png

tumblr_m2hy3uzZ4D1qj3uuto1_500.gif

Black
Male

6'2

C l a i r v o y a n t

Bernard reads minds just as easily as one would breathe or eat. Keeping this man out of your head is a feat all by itself, one that has rarely ever been accomplished. He doesn't choose to hear your thoughts; but when he does bother to make an effort there is no keeping him out.

Sassy|Snarky|Sarcastic|Irritable|Morbid|Vicious|Inadvertently funny

Bernard enjoy's cooking, sleeping and making people uncomfortable.
He hates cry babies, brats, people who complain, rude people, being told what to do and how to do it.

tumblr_makiejg0UL1qk6fqao1_r1_500.gif

Other: Staffers don't get detailed CS's. Heh. Oh, he's bisexual as well.
tumblr_n3ox9ferkg1rtpocko1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Will finish Adelaide soon! As for Cole his finished.

@Sav the fatal part is is when she has fully developed her powers of Sonokinesis, with Cleo she is a peaceful person and I don't ever go god mode with my characters. @IceQueen Sonokinesis is just another word for sound manipulation.

• Love
@Sav the fatal part is is when she has fully developed her powers of Sonokinesis, with Cleo she is a peaceful person and I don't ever go god mode with my characters. @IceQueen Sonokinesis is just another word for sound manipulation.
Ah that would explain it. I guess they will be sound sisters. I usually have it so they could possibly use it into a usual form, like compacting it together to use as projectiles and such.

Who is your character??? Maybe they can be close friends

Status
Not open for further replies.