Status
Not open for further replies.
Full name: Brian Dennis Le'mont
Age [5-19]: 19 years old
Race: Caucasian
Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 lbs

Power [One power, be specific. There can be repeats amongst characters!]: Lightning bolt manipulation/projection
Personality: Brian Dennis Le'mont is a joke character. He is a feminine looking and acting heterosexual male but he has trouble acting masculine, and he seems to be enchanted to look and act the way he does. He constantly studies and works out.
Likes: Brian Dennis Le'mont looks out for Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Greek food. He loves Fantasy literature and movies, as well as Science Fiction.
Dislikes:
Background [One paragraph, minimum]: Brian Dennis Le'mont was an ordinary boy until he turned thirteen years old. He inherited an enchantment which he considers to be a curse. The day after his thirteenth birthday he was brutally assaulted by two men, emerging from the assault as a teenage girl. His body changes based on his mood, however he became enraged when students in junior high attempted to rape him again and killed three students, brutally torturing a fourth to death in his own bed, but not before frying his first three victims with lighting bolts. They became ashes.

He spent years being forsaken by neighbors, other kids and sometimes even friends. Eventually by the time he was nineteen, he was taken off the streets as a hustler and taken into this "Coven".

Strengths: Brian is much stronger than he looks, on par or better with his fists than Misty, who's very good even compared to men her age in hand to hand combat, and he possesses very unorthodox magic such as lighting bolt projection and weather manipulation.
Weaknesses: He seems to be wildly emotional.

Other:

Password 1: Jessica Lange
Password 2: Lebraun James
Dun play with me. Lebraun damn James. xD Lol. Finish up this CS, maybe spruce up the weaknesses. Add more, divulge more. Where'd he learn all that hand to hand combat? Keep going!

I love every single episode of every single season xD.
Smh, I could not get into season 1. It held my attention for a second when violet mentioned the brutal miscarriage but when they guy in the leather suit came creeping around I was done. Loooooool.

They all never caught my attention watched it and thought it was stupid.

xD
Smh, I could not get into season 1. It held my attention for a second when violet mentioned the brutal miscarriage but when they guy in the leather suit came creeping around I was done. Loooooool.
They all never caught my attention watched it and thought it was stupid.
Well hey, Sav is the GM so they most likely are not going to do everything the same anyway.

Will have my darling up soon!

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
Dun play with me. Lebraun damn James. xD Lol. Finish up this CS, maybe spruce up the weaknesses. Add more, divulge more. Where'd he learn all that hand to hand combat? Keep going!
Done.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
?.?

• Thank You
Gotcha. Accepted. :P

My character is up! She's on the first page, first comment. Poppy LeBeau is right behind her.

Kind of hate that when I put 'Black Ballerinas' into weheartit, white girls in black tutu's come up. xD

My character is up! She's on the first page, first comment. Poppy LeBeau is right behind her.

Kind of hate that when I put 'Black Ballerinas' into weheartit, white girls in black tutu's come up. xD
LOl yeah... google same way xD. But maybe these could work?
BrownGirlsDoBallet7.jpg

Or her
cb7e9c57cfa68aea36c29ceafaecb642.jpg

• Love
Found a better closer to your description
screen-shot-2014-02-03-at-4-04-04-pm.png
mistycopeland.jpg

• Love

It's actually really sad that black ballerinas are discriminated against, some teachers will refuse to "waste their time on them" because they say that they'll have bigger assets. I just teachers who do that are horrible, argh racism gets me so mad.

• Love
It's actually really sad that black ballerinas are discriminated against, some teachers will refuse to "waste their time on them" because they say that they'll have bigger assets. I just teachers who do that are horrible, argh racism gets me so mad.
OMG Bigger assets huh?!?! Well where the hell are they at, I've been waiting for an ass since Puberty, flat chested as hell too. Lordosis they call it. I wish someone would give me that excuse, I'd bury them six feet under with a stack of facts.
Found a better closer to your description
screen-shot-2014-02-03-at-4-04-04-pm.png
mistycopeland.jpg
LOl yeah... google same way xD. But maybe these could work?
BrownGirlsDoBallet7.jpg

Or her
cb7e9c57cfa68aea36c29ceafaecb642.jpg
YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO ME! <3

Body type is a product of genetics, ugh don't get me started.

OMG Bigger assets huh?!?! Well where the hell are they at, I've been waiting for an ass since Puberty, flat chested as hell too. Lordosis they call it. I wish someone would give me that excuse, I'd bury them six feet under with a stack of facts.
YEP! I just ugh, I wish I could find the video cause this black ballet dancer was excelling and was doing amazing and it was so sad when she was talking about the studios that denied her argh, people get me so mad.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Not making a profile for Poppy, meh. Don't really feel like it. It's better to play with her through writing.

Also, I won't change Sterling's pick now--I kind of have an idea of what she looks like in my head and I don't want to change it up. xD Those ballerina's are gorgeous tho. @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.