Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah message me and we can talk details and the such of their relationships

@Sav the fatal part is is when she has fully developed her powers of Sonokinesis, with Cleo she is a peaceful person and I don't ever go god mode with my characters. @IceQueen Sonokinesis is just another word for sound manipulation.

Oh! Well, I didn't know that. So that's fine!

@Sav I am finished with Adelaide.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
@Autumn_Burns_Red

- Cole, I think Lillian and him could be friends? Because they're both scared of their powers, and doesn't want to hurt anyone.

- Adelaide, no personality so no idea.
I am totally cool with Cole and Lillian being friends. Also, Adelaide is finished if you wanna check her out.

• Love
I've got Sterling, Bernard the clairvoyant cook and Zoe Byer, blonde, blue eyed with absolutely no powers. She's also the maid.

They're up for relationships!

Zoe is single and ready to mingle, Bernard is an amazing cook but a grouch. If you can make friends with him, he's quite the ally but it's an arduous task.

Sterling is p chill but if she thinks you're helpless and needy, she'll hate you. *cough* Lillian. xD She's a pretty good friend to have as well--if you get killed {and many of you will *EVILLY CACKLES*} it's good to have someone to bring you back. Anyone interested?

Question, roommates or no?

• Thank You
  • Thank You
  • Thank You
I've got Sterling, Bernard the clairvoyant cook and Zoe Byer, blonde, blue eyed with absolutely no powers. She's also the maid.

They're up for relationships!

Zoe is single and ready to mingle, Bernard is an amazing cook but a grouch. If you can make friends with him, he's quite the ally but it's an arduous task.

Sterling is p chill but if she thinks you're helpless and needy, she'll hate you. *cough* Lillian. xD She's a pretty good friend to have as well--if you get killed {and many of you will *EVILLY CACKLES*} it's good to have someone to bring you back. Anyone interested?
I feel like Adelaide would make good friends with her.

Oh, and Sterling owns a rather large pet snake. Albino and adorable.

717bf8be1a2e7fa1b5462c65b492dd36.gif

• Thank You
Oh, and Sterling owns a rather large pet snake. Albino and adorable.

717bf8be1a2e7fa1b5462c65b492dd36.gif
Petra has a pet Goliath Bird-eating Spider named Sinister
GoliathBirdEatingSpiderWHSp_AP7I.jpg

so they might not wanna room with one another... one pet will either be eaten or be poisoned and than eaten xD

so they might not wanna room with one another... one pet will either be eaten or be poisoned and than eaten xD
That spider is terrifying omg I might cry

Whoops!

I meant Sterling.
Oh okay cool! So friends you say? Alright c:

Definitely rooming them together, Poppy is going to spell bind the pets anyways for the sake of the staff.

Bernard is terrified of anything with more than four legs.

Zoe would try to kill it if it got out

Sterling would wanna make clothes for it. A skirt.

You guys won't find out who your roommate is until the RPG starts. c;

I am totally cool with Cole and Lillian being friends. Also, Adelaide is finished if you wanna check her out.
Maybe, enemies? Just to spice it up? I don't know why maybe just something happened?

@Sav

OH GOSH WHY ENEMIES I'm gonna die and Sterling is just gonna be like

tumblr_n806k510Xe1tub2mso1_500.gif

• Love
Maybe, enemies? Just to spice it up? I don't know why maybe just something happened?

@Sav

OH GOSH WHY ENEMIES I'm gonna die and Sterling is just gonna be like

tumblr_n806k510Xe1tub2mso1_500.gif
Sterling: You've got powers and you still can't help yourself. Pathetic.

LOL.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Yeah its ok darling ^^ and roommates I want ices character and mine to be roomed together please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.