Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making a profile for Poppy, meh. Don't really feel like it. It's better to play with her through writing.

Also, I won't change Sterling's pick now--I kind of have an idea of what she looks like in my head and I don't want to change it up. xD Those ballerina's are gorgeous tho. @Shattered♦Secrets™
Yeah lol, now my turn to find chars that fit the ones I want to portray in this lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Shattered♦Secrets™ my love I am so glad you've showed me this! I will have characters up asap!!! But who for face claims?!

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
Watching Exeter this horror movie getting ideas for my chars backstories xD.

And how could I forgot the queen @IceQueen you would probably love this... dang I know a lot of people on Iwaku xD.

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Dark_Psycho
I might be able to get something up this thanksgiving weekend but @Shattered♦Secrets™ Will have to prod me. This looks very interesting.

• Love
Going to say right now, I will have a female with sound manipulation. Minor at first, but could turn out to be a bit chaotic

I will have mine up tomorrow

Actually nope changed face claims to johanna herrstedt because badass xD
tumblr_nxj0h2y2Mb1u6lszxo1_500.jpg

And Trey Kostra
tumblr_moftsiOJee1s6sxn7o1_500.jpg

• Love
WIP!!! WIP!!! TOTAL WIP!!!!

4502742.png

tumblr_inline_mrfzonAWFH1qhztp9.jpg
☠Full name☠
||
Zorra Elise Duncan||

☠Age☠
||19||

☠Race☠
||Russian||American||Italian
||

☠Gender☠
||Female||

☠Looks☠
tumblr_inline_muoho5upPP1rb4iie.gif
Hair Color/Type: Zorra's hair is ombre. It's dark red at the top but a fiery orange at the bottom and it goes down to her ribs. She usually wears it down, with a beanie on, or in a bun.

Eye Color: Silver Grey
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Weight: 120 lbs.
images
double-nose-piercings-with-silver-studs.jpg

Bs2l5pdIIAA3ZT0.jpg
9bae7276a7a3c55652f6ccc113dd7362.jpg
24-underboob-tattoo-cat-skull-moon-geometry-sacred-ornaments-blackwork.jpg
5-cat-finger-tattoo.jpg

☠Power☠
||Necromancy: Zorra has the power to manipulate the dead. She can reanimate/resurrect the dead (only for a short time) and summon spirits as an apparition||

9P0dfCf.gif

Resurrection.gif

☠Personality☠
Despite her tough, hard ass exterior, Zorra is... Well she's kind of a tough hard ass xD She does have a rather sweet side though. Zorra is a girl with a rebel attitude and doesn't really care about what people think about her. Some people steer clear of her at first because she can seem a bit standoffish, but in reality she is really nice. A bit too nice at times to be honest. Don't let her sweet quiet side fool you though; she can and will be a complete bitch if she needs to. Especially to those who treat her like a piece of crap or look down on others.

☠Likes☠
||Music||Food||Ice Cream||The letter "Z"||Painting||Old music||Fire||Singing||Playing guitar||Artsy stuff||Animals||Social Media||Karaoke||Dancing||

☠Dislikes☠
||Rude people||People who put others down||Bananas||Getting sick||Snow||Brussels Sprouts||Hurting people (unless necessary)||Peaches||Coconut Water||Being in pain||

tumblr_mtuw23RdgF1rmsmtno1_500.gif
☠Background☠

☠Strengths☠
||Magic||Cooking||Good with kids||High pain tolerance||Communicating with the dead||

☠Weaknesses☠
||Angst-y||Can be lazy||Night owl||Insecure||Trust issues||Impatient||Sometimes controlling who she brings back||Easily angered||Blunt||

☠Other☠
She hates the color yellow
She has to wear glasses sometimes (she hates it)

Her ex best friend hates her

December is her step sister
large.jpg
☠Password 1☠
||Jessica Lange||

☠Password 2☠
||Evan Peters||

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4502744.png

download (2).jpeg
☪Full name☪
||December Raine Augustine||

☪Age☪
||18||

☪Race☪
||African American||Cuban||

☪Gender☪
||
Female||

☪Looks☪
giphy.gif
Hair Color/Type: December has jet black hair and it goes down past her butt. She usually has it in braids or in a braided bun.
Eye Color: Forrest Green
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 143 lbs.
dc4a38bc142945f360fa2de4c8151af5.jpg
yJKTptB.jpg
vertical-labret-piercing-19.jpg

☪Power☪
||Power Negation: December has the power to temporarily suspend and/or the powers of anyone.||

latest

tumblr_inline_n047kz6ELL1qjno6i.gif

☪Personality☪
December is a very reserved and soft spoken girl. She can often be found doing things alone, in a quiet environment. Dec is the type of girl who you would go to if you needed help with homework or a shoulder to cry on. She doesn't like to voice her opinion much in fear of offending someone and isn't much of a party girl like her step sister Zorra.

☪Likes☪
||Reading||Poetry||School||Homework||Writing||Ballet||Classical music
||Old tv shows and movies||Vegetables||Cake||Sweets||Nice people||Being nice||Magic||Animals||

☪Dislikes☪
||
Being mean||Getting led on||People who put others down||The spring season||Crumbs||Getting mad||

tumblr_m5vgmnXQqi1rvo393o1_500.gif
☪Background☪

☪Strengths☪
||Magic||Dancing||Ballet||Optimistic||Insightful
||Overzealous||Observant||Baking||Drawing||Singing||Fashion||

☪Weaknesses☪
||
Introverted||Quiet||Insecure about her powers||Worrisome||Low pain tolerance||Soft spoken||

☪Other☪
Her favorite color is sky blue
She loves animals
Zorra is her step sister
She practices using her powers for at least an hour a day like it's homework
Zoe-Kravitz-in-Flaunt-Magazine-1.jpg
☪Password 1☪
||Jessica Lange||

☪Password 2☪
||Evan Peters||

Last edited:
  • Love
C H A R A C T E R _ S H E E T
The more details, the better.

Full name:
Akasha Blackwood

Age [5-19]:

Race:
Russian/ Scottish

Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:fc157a78be86868ac7486f2f04766b9b.jpg
Height:
5'8

Power [One power, be specific. There can be repeats amongst characters!]:
control over ice anything Ice like Elsa can create a snow storm.

Personality:
Cold, calculating, manipulative, sarcastic, dark sense of humor, witty, charming, brave, daring, and loyal

Cold, snow, ice, winter, reading, spells singing, horror, her twin, and animals

Dislikes:
Stupid questions, summer, the warmth, watching tv, being coupé up in a storm

Background [One paragraph, minimum]:
Sam and Akasha Blackwood we're witches. They had been Born on October 31st all hallows Eve. They we're very similar and almost inseparable. They finished each other's thoughts and gave each other that knowing look. They even looked similar in the facial features. They we're considered fraternal twins but there definitely was not Mich a difference between theses two.

Strengths:
Snow, ice, storms, feeding off others negative energy Her twin

Weaknesses:
Warm, summer, heat, good and being kind her twin

Other:
Tattoos and piercings, and Ice amulet and has dog named rogue​
Watch "Wicked "No Good Deed" Lyrics" on YouTube
images.jpg
Her dog Rogue on the left

Password 1:Jessica Lange
Password 2: Evan Peters

Full name:
Sam Blackwood

Age [5-19]:

Race:
Russian/ Scottish

Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:Sam-Heughan.jpg

Height:
6'2

Spirit element. Can control the spirit world, go through and talk to the dead.

Personality:
Charming, kind, witty, smart, sarcastic, ambitious and dark humor

Reading, writing, dark places,horror, and hanging out with his twin.

Dislikes:
Warmth, the spirit's he sees, stupid questions, people picking on his sister.

Sam and Akasha Blackwood we're witches. They had been Born on October 31st all hallows Eve. They we're very similar and almost inseparable. They finished each other's thoughts and gave each other that knowing look. They even looked similar in the facial features. They we're considered fraternal twins but there definitely was not Mich a difference between theses two.

Strengths:
Spirits, dark places, shadows, the cold, storms that turn into cold, his twin.

Weaknesses:
Bright light, warmth, and his sister

Other:
Tattoos and toned spirit pendant​
Watch "Skye Boat Song (Title Theme to Outlander + Lyrics)" on YouTube

images.jpg
His dog Killer right

Last edited:
All these Character sheets look lovely!!!

You guys make me want to go face claim hunting too.

Anyone want to form character relationships now? I've got Sterling~ (Poppy And Yemi too but those relationships can be formed within the RP)
Going to say right now, I will have a female with sound manipulation. Minor at first, but could turn out to be a bit chaotic
Goodie, that's how everyone is starting off. xD I'll await your character.

Full name:
Akasha Blackwood

Age [5-19]:

Race:
Russian/ Scottish

Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:View attachment 92542
Height:
5'8

control over ice anything Ice like Elsa can create a snow storm.

Personality:
Cold, calculating, manipulative, sarcastic, dark sense of humor, witty, charming, brave, daring, and loyal

Cold, snow, ice, winter, reading, spells singing, horror, her twin, and animals

Dislikes:
Stupid questions, summer, the warmth, watching tv, being coupé up in a storm

Strengths:
Snow, ice, storms, feeding off others negative energy Her twin

Weaknesses:
Warm, summer, heat, good and being kind her twin

Other:
Tattoos and piercings, and Ice amulet and has dog named rogue

Full name:
Sam Blackwood

Age [5-19]:

Race:
Russian/ Scottish

Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:View attachment 92543

Height:
6'2

Spirit element. Can control shadows and the spirit world there combined.

Personality:
Charming, kind, witty, smart, sarcastic, ambitious and dark humor

Reading, writing, dark places,horror, and hanging out with his twin.

Dislikes:
Warmth, the spirit's he sees, stupid questions, people picking on his sister.

Strengths:
Spirits, dark places, shadows, the cold, storms that turn into cold, his twin.

Weaknesses:
Bright light, warmth, and his sister

Other:
Tattoos and toned spirit pendant

Shadows and the spirit world combined? Be specific. One power. Detail pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee concerning powers. Shadow manipulation is one thing and a aptitude for traveling through the spirit world is another.

WIP!!! WIP!!! TOTAL WIP!!!!

4501489.png

View attachment 92522
✮Full name✮
||
Zorra Elise Duncan||

✮Age✮
||||

✮Race✮
||||

✮Gender✮
||||

✮Looks✮
View attachment 92523
Zorra

✮Height✮
||||

✮Power✮
||||

✮Personality✮

✮Likes✮
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Dislikes✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Background✮

✮Strengths✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Weaknesses✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Other✮
|||||||||||||||||||||||||

View attachment 92524
✮Password 1✮
||Jessica Lange||

✮Password 2✮
||Evan Peters||

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4501498.png

View attachment 92527
✮Full name✮
||December Raine Augustine||

✮Age✮
||18||

✮Race✮
||||

✮Gender✮
||||

✮Looks✮
View attachment 92525
Dec

✮Height✮
||||

✮Power✮
||||

✮Personality✮

✮Likes✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Dislikes✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Background✮

✮Strengths✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Weaknesses✮
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Other✮
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

View attachment 92526
✮Password 1✮
||Jessica Lange||

✮Password 2✮
||Evan Peters||
Your face claim for December is perfect, so I'm kicking you from this rp and stealing it.

Buh bye.

Jk. xD Your cs look great so far! Keep up the good work.
Watching Exeter this horror movie getting ideas for my chars backstories xD.

And how could I forgot the queen @IceQueen you would probably love this... dang I know a lot of people on Iwaku xD.
You really do! xD Lordy. I'm getting horror ideas too for Poppy and Yemi's background, Sterling is normal--blessedly so. For the most part.

I will have mine up tomorrow
Alright!
Actually nope changed face claims to johanna herrstedt because badass xD
tumblr_nxj0h2y2Mb1u6lszxo1_500.jpg

And Trey Kostra
tumblr_moftsiOJee1s6sxn7o1_500.jpg
Pretty bbies :O

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Fixed

• Thank You
Adding them to the roster now.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Thank You

[fieldbox=", Maroon, dotted"]
cooltext150294089937953.png
dave-franco-photo-14.jpg

Full name
Cole Anthony Masters

Race
Italian | Australian

Looks
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 201 Lbs
Body Type: Athletic
Eyes Color: Olive Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tattoos: On left pectoral muscle
Piercings: None

Power
Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.

Personality
"I'm Cole, that's all you need to know, okay?"
Cole is a quite individual who doesn't find himself sharing much about himself; being a cautious boy leads him to trust issues, which prohibits him from sharing. Despite his cautious and calm nature, Cole can get pretty upset at a situation; however, he seems to keep his anger in check, building it up for that one moment where he can finally let go...destroying whoever it is that angered him. Getting past the surface level, you can find that Cole is a nice guy who is someone worth investing your time in. Once you've earned his trust, he'll have your back till his very last breath. Caring will be the end of Cole, he knows that, and yet he can't bring himself to keep the hard shell of coldness needed for his survival around his heart.

Soccer, Adele, Piano, Acting, Singing, The Weeknd, Supernatural- the series, Running, Dragon Fruit, Strawberries, The Forest, Guitar, Cars, Halloween, Christmas, Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Coffee, Hot-Cocoa, Action Movies, Marvel Movies, Captain America, Rainy-Days.

Dislikes
Haters, Commercials, Homework, Cleaning, Liars, Betrayals, Chick-Flicks, Chocolate chips in Ice cream, Bananas, Peanuts.

Background
Home was always Victoria, Australia for Cole. His friends and family were there, everything was there. He had an amazing life with his younger brother, Henry, and his mother, Catherine. Captain of the soccer team, popular among peers, loved by all of his family, then things changed for him...
Cole was almost fourteen, it was the ninth, and final, game of the seasons. His team, the Thunder-Gods, were down by one point. Each of his teammates counted on Cole to score, to lead them to another victorious season. The pressure was too much. As Cole ran down the large stretch of grass, cleats kicking up grass and dirt as he ran, he breathed heavy as the cold Victoria air filled his burning lungs. Faster...faster....faster Cole...run faster. The goal was ten feet out when an opposing player came smashing into Cole's side, sending him flying into the air. His hand flung out as his body contorted in the air. A bright light filled Cole's vision and then things went black for a split second. When he came to, panic was rushing around him in herds of injured spectators. The stands had blown to pieces.
Cole propped himself on to his elbows, head still pounding and side still hurting. He tried to find to his mother and brother in the now ruined stands. Where were they? They can't be...gone? Before Cole could say anything a tall brown haired women ran to his side. It was his mother. Cole was beyond happy, but his features showed only shock. Looking past his mother, he wondered where his brother was. Looking back to his mother's sadden expression, Cole knew; Henry wasn't here any longer. But why- what happened- why did the stands explode? All these questions couldn't be answered by anyone, no one know that Cole accidentally caused the accident to take place.
As time went on, and hard days filled with mourning and tears came to a close, Cole slow put the pieces together. Someone had to have caused the accident. This anger him completely. Someone had killed his little brother. Cole laid in the silence of his small bedroom, looking at the empty bed that sat across from his. As hot tears streamed down the brown haired boys face, he screamed as hands flew, and once again something blew. Luckily it was only the leg of the bed. Cole starred in disbelief. It wasn't someone that killed his brother...it was him. Breaking his shock, Cole heard a car door slam and a car drive away. His mother. He remembered she had to pick up some groceries. Cole still couldn't bring himself to grasp his "gift," how was he going to explain this to his mother? He wasn't. Hurrying to his closet, Cole pulled out his duffle bag and stuffed it full of clothes and a blanket. Running to the kitchen, he grabbed the fake cookie jar and opened it. There was two thousand in cash laying at the bottom. He took it. Then taking a photo of his mother and brother, Cole left...never to look back. He headed to the only other place he had family that his mother cut all contact with. His grandmother's in New Orleans.
Arriving to his grandmother's, he was welcomed with open arms and told about his heritage. He then explained to his grandmother what he had done, and she recommended the academy to her grandson.

Strengths
Keeping Secrets
Cautious around people
Calm
Black Belt in Karate

Weaknesses
Not be able to handle his powers
Anger Issues
Can get a tad be jealous (if he has a girl friend)

Other
Has a small allergy to Peanuts

Password 1: Jessica Lange

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", Seagreen, dotted"]
cooltext150308319231973.png
blogger-image--2134906785.jpg

Full name
Adelaide Maria Smithson

Race
Scottish | English | French

Looks
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 Lbs
Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Hair Color: Ash Brown with hints of blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Basic Ear Piercings

Power
Blood-bending : A type of hydrokenisis centered on the fluid within a body. Adelaide can also manipulate the blood cells into multiplying.

Personality
Adelaide loves to be free-spirited and do what makes her happy because she knows with her gifts life could end at any second. However, she's not really one to party, but instead hike; cliff diving; road trips; working on cars; snowboarding; anything that gives her a rush. Despite her love for adventure, Adelaide is a low-key intellectual. She felt obligated to learn things about the human body since she could control it; however, she figured out that she actually loves to learn new things because it gifts her with the understanding of the world around her, but she keeps this a secret because she was bullied back home in Scotland because of this.

Chocolate, Flowers, Circus', Monkeys, Freak-shows, Roller-Coasters, Forests, Hiking, Surfing, Exploring, Swimming, Cliff-Diving, Dancing, Science, Practicing her magic.

Dislikes
Clowns, Being Stuck in the house, her "parents", Being left in the dark about situations.

Background
Adelaide never had the chance to know her real parents, both had died in a car accident before Adelaide was one. She went to live with her grandmother, but she had to be placed into a home due to her memories fading away. So evidently, Adelaide landed in the foster system at the age of three. Thankfully, she only spent nine months in the system before being fostered and adopted by the Smithson's. Mary and Gavin Smithson never had a child of their own and well with them getting up in age, they chose to adopt; their victim being Adelaide.
As Adelaide grew, things began to change in the household. Her mother became more violent towards her, almost like the old hag was jealous of her; and her father began to touch her in inappropriate ways. Adelaide was seven when Gavin began to show her inappropriate affection, at that time Adelaide didn't know what to do about it. But as she aged, and became thirteen, she took the matter to the police. Sadly, Gavin only spent two nights in jail and was found not-guilty thanks to his connections. After that, Adelaide's home life became unbearable. And she chose to run.
The night she decided to leave, she gathered her belongings and some money she earned from her job- totally $900- and silently made her way down the stairs. However, Mary had figured out Adelaide's plans and tried to stop her with Gavin at her side. When Adelaide told them to leave her alone, Mary became enraged and hit Adelaide. Adelaide in return became mad. By complete accident, Adelaide activated her powers. She contorted Mary's body in a way that paralyzed her and then ran.
Somehow, Adelaide made it to a hip-hop dance school in New York where she flourished as a dancer and an individual. She was taken in by the instructor, Kelly,- a women that practice voodoo- when Adelaide got jealous of another dancer, Savannah, and used her magic, without realization, and forcibly hurt Savannah.
Months went by before Adelaide learned of the school in New Orleans that would help students like her control their abilities. She chose to part ways with Kelly in order to help better her future.

Strengths
Her powers, Dancing, Her knowledge of science.

Weaknesses
Her outbursts of jealousy or rage, hurting someone she didn't mean to.

Other
She is an extraordinary hip-hop dancer, also can dance ballet pretty well.

Password 1: Jessica Lange

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", #ad42ff, solid"]
Hpjac8A.jpg

"Beauty Is One Thing, Power Is Another, Being Beautiful & Powerful Is Everything."
dsc-0008-2.jpg

Full Name
Petra Victoria Bailo

Race
Croatian American & French American

18203-nympha-set.png

Looks
Height(5'10")
Weight(120lbs.)
Body Type(Slim & Tone)
Hair Type(Long, Usually Straight, Multiple Colors)
Hair Color(Depends On How She Feels, Petra Dyes Her Hair A Lot)
Eye Color(Crystal Green)
Tattoos(1, 2, 3)
Piercings(Ears & Nipples)

Power
Telekinesis
-(Petra has the power to move things with her mind, or directing her hands towards something she wants to move without touching it or them)

Telekinesis(Visual)

03x11_Prue_Telekinesis.gif

tumblr_n9frbefBYc1qawht0o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n02bfd2gEd1qjno6i.gif

18203-nympha-dress.png

Personality
~Confident/Loving/Bossy/Bitchy/Intimidating/Emotional/Careless/Vindictive/Seductive/Friendly~
When she wants to be, Petra can be a great friend. She is there for people who are there for her, she can be a big shallow bitch when she doesn't like someone. Petra is confident, borderline conceited. She loves to flirt with everyone... boys and girls, she doesn't care, just as long as she gets what she wants from them in the end. Petra has been known to leave people with a broken heart, and she's proud about being nicknamed "The Black Widow." If you're on her side, than you should be okay, if you're against her, Petra will make your life a living hell.

-Colorful Outfits
-Power
-Getting What She Wants
-Horror Movies
-Candy
-Being A Leader
-Parties
-Spiders
-Money

Dislikes
-Nerds
-Idiots
-Not Getting Her Way
-Junk Food
-Drugs
-Boring Days
-Hard Labor
-Being Or Feeling Powerless
-Religion
-Her Parents

Background
You might think that someone like Petra would of had a glamorous and fancy upbringing, well you would be wrong. Petra is the first generation of her family to be born in America and not in Croatia. Her parents wanted her to have a great and more promising life, so they thought America would give their soon to be first and only born daughter a better start. The problem was, her parents knew no English when they moved to America, so it was difficult for them to do anything and get jobs. Luckily Petra's neighbor taught her parents English and she helped them take care of Petra. She grew up in the poorer area of California, barely getting to eat every night.

When she was ten, that is when she started to show signs of her power. When she would get mad or upset, things would start to move and fly across the room. Her parents thought she was possessed or something like that, bringing her to a Church to be "fixed". She was tortured and abused for two years, her parents would just keep telling her that they were doing it so she wouldn't go to Hell. After two years of no success, her parents took her back home. Petra didn't know why they would treat their only child like that, but she grew to hate them and despise them.

On Petra's sixteenth birthday... that was when her life would truly change forever. She still remembered everything that her parents did to her, the night they went to sleep after all of her friends went home, Petra used her powers to murder her parents. She made it seemed like her father used a butcher knife to kill Petra's mother and than he slit his own throat out of "guilt" and "sadness". Seeing as their was no other explanation, the cops just classified it as a Murder-Suicide. From that day on, Petra was raised by her Neighbor... who never questioned what REALLY happened to her parents.
superthumb.jpg

Strengths
Her Seductive Ways/Telekinesis/Her Street Smarts/Resourceful/Cunning/Secretive/Mentally Strong/Manipulative

Weaknesses
Boys/Emotional/Not A Lot Of Control Of Powers/Guarded/Possessive/Selfish

Password 1
Jessica Lange

Password 2
Evan Peters

802837633_1417640.gif

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", #5ee689, solid"]
NwS28Mk.jpg

"Stay Positive & Be A Ray Of Sunlight, Not A Cloud Of Darkness."
ELLIOT-KNIGHT-EDIT-590x900.png

Full Name
Victor Bennett McWilliams

Race
African American & Hispanic American (Black/Puerto Rican)

elliot-knight.jpg

Looks
Height(6'3")
Weight(190lbs.)
Body Type(Athletic & Slim)
Hair Type(Short & Curly)
Hair Color(Black)
Eye Color(Brown)
Tattoos(None)
Piercings(Nipples & Tongue)

Power
Teleportation
-(Victor has the power to transport himself or someone/something else to anywhere he knows about)

Teleportation(Visual)

latest

Ashley_teleportation.gif

latest

tumblr_inline_n02cfisDpe1qjno6i.gif

Once-Upon-a-Time-Elliot-Knight-Interview-feature.jpg

Personality
~Smart/Loyal/Caring/Protective/Brotherly/Brave/Resourceful/Sincere/Eccentric/Funny~
Victor is a very colorful person. He likes to joke a lot, not taking things very seriously even when the situation calls for some seriousness. He tends to try to keep everything light and happy. Victor believes that if you stay positive, everything will go the way you need it to go. He loves to have everyone together and working for the greater cause for everyone and everything. Victor has been known to be a bit of a hippy, wanting to keep the peace and leaving the drama to another day and time. He isn't a punk, definitely not... he won't back down to anyone that tries him, thinking he is a pushover will only get the person a face full of terror.

-Learning New Spells & Magic
-The Beach
-Outdoors
-Sunlight
-Dogs
-Comedies
-Food
-Holidays
-Peace

Dislikes
-Drama
-Darkness
-People Who Use Magic For Evil
-Being Tricked
-Liars
-Death
-Working Out Too Much
-Loud People
-Snobs
-Racists

Background
Victor life was actually a very normal one, he was born into a middle/high class family. His father owns his own Car Company, not a Car Salesman... but he creates cars and they are sold to Car Salesman businesses. Even though the McWilliams' are loaded, Victor doesn't like to brag about it. They are mostly rich because his father is a warlock... he has the magical capabilities to make outstanding cars that last on one tank of gas for a longer time than most cars.

Victor doesn't like the way his family uses their powers for personal gain, he wants to show them that you don't need a magical helping hand to get through life. Victor has great control over his Teleportation, even though he still can't teleport farther than a few miles. He is going to Lady Baltimore's Academy to learn how to use his power to a master level.
tumblr_nwwfq1Jfiv1sxj7qdo1_540.png

Strengths
Mentally Strong/Physically Strong/Loyal/Resourceful/Positive/Caring/Friendly

Weaknesses
People/Helping Others/Too Loyal/Too Trusting

Password 1
Jessica Lange

Password 2
Evan Peters
tumblr_nwt7ckAfYg1rzoil5o2_400.gif

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
@Sav I will have my chars done tomorrow night, got work in the morning so gotta get to bed xD

Crap, my CS are hella basic. I'll probably spiff them up at some point, make some changes here and there. Add some aesthetic for crying out loud. You guys are doing a great job with your sheets.​

Changed Cole's Face-claim, and changed Adelaide's power. Also will finish Adelaide either tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you for the invite @Shattered♦Secrets™ ^^
If I'm still unemployed like before, I will surely join this, however I don't think I can add more roleplays on my tray :')
Good luck with the RP though, it seems interesting! ^^

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.