Status
Not open for further replies.
I love little Tommy even more he is so adorable

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
I was gonna wait for some other people to post, but you just had to do this to me @Sav , freaking Thomas is too cute. I have to write a response now.

• Love
Finishing chars in a bit lol

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho and HEX
@Sav chars are finally done. Once they are accepted will get their intros up. Be warned, Petra's bio is a bit sad and also crazy xD

• Love
@Infinite_Darkness I think I might have found Cole and Petra's theme song if they get together xD I can also see Petra and Cole becoming the "Power" couple of the rp... or that's what Petra will think they are lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Accepted!!
Cool^^, will have my chars intros up later today... hopefully before I go to work, if not tonight after work^^

• Love
Also, you guys should rate the RP! It's on the Overview page.

Awww Tommy xD, Victor is so going to act like a big protective brother lol.

• Love
77a762b5d1d6dae12d3c0437592b9771d24a7d0bda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807091abff70fc7ee478c59c796bce74c53a5.png

❝ 18 Years Old | Gender Fluid, Normally Male | English ❞
Looks: Lucien has a mesomorph body - lean, considerably lanky, toned, and rather leggy. His lengthy body has a pure white, ivory complexion; lacks redness and would occasionally receive a blemish, once or twice, usually rarely. His complexion suits his dyed platinum blonde hair, which contrasts to his dark brown bushy eyebrows. His hair color has usually dyed a shade of black to white, preferably white or gray. His hair color usually accentuates the hooded, almond, blue eyes. His back is littered with faint brown patches of birthmarks - they don't appear to form a specific shape. However, once the transfiguration power comes to a completion, his height (6'3" Ft) has not shifted, his body type adjusts to a much more feminine semblance, facial features softens, and his hair grows to his waist. Thus awakens his alter-ego, Lucille.

Power: Transfiguration, the ability to morph into anything (limited to gender).

Personality: Was it the lack of antagonist? The overflow of protruding innocence? Or maybe the greed for power? Maybe all three. Lucien Archibald is a rather peculiar person. He is often releasing an amiable ambiance that seems to act out as an inconspicuous veil. The type of person who seems to get along with almost everybody - not a flaw in his system, or it seems. Always a smile on his face and a helping hand, but what makes him so devilish? The rotten core that sprawled outward into every single nerve. The malicious intent that contradicts with his innocence. A diabolical side of him that was handed down by his mother to him. Behind the inconspicuous veil of benevolence hides the black flame of ambition. That ambition was given to him by his mother; a raven-haired beauty who died attempting to become the next supreme. He now strives to become the next supreme, not a thing or person shall stop him. Ambition forms branches to other deadly sins - careless, reckless, and heartless. Don't get in his way, you'll just become collateral damage.
Likes: Indie Music, Hot/Cold Tea, Animals, Victories, Sleeping, Running (For distance), Learning a new power, Instrumental Music
Dislikes: Competition, Overly sensitive people, Citrus Fruits, Losing, Summer Days/Nights, Amphibians

Background: Veronica LeBeau, a beautiful raven-haired woman, adept in the dark arts. She fell deeply in love with a witch hunter. The woman was well-aware of her consequences and was willing to do what she can to make the others of her coven understand that people can change. People called her, idiotic, naive, and stupid. People preferred her younger sister, Poppy LeBeau. A young pretty blonde who excelled in her dark arts just as well as Veronica. Everybody was aware that Poppy will become the next Supreme, without a doubt. However, Veronica knew if she wanted it, she will receive it. In all the chaos within her life, she had a son, Lucien. Lucien was young and kept away from the Coven, protected elsewhere. Once the time of the Seven Wonders started, most witches had died by trying. There were four left, Veronica and Poppy managed to keep head to head. The third to last one came to Descensum; Veronica failed to complete the task and died to try. Poppy became the new Supreme and Lucien was put under her watch. The Supreme was kind enough to let the boy into her home and her protection. His father fled before the witches could get a hold of the man. Throughout the years, Lucien has not brought any good to his aunt. A pesky young brat who had the thirst of vengeance on his mind. As he grew older people began to drop, one by one, where do they go? They enter a deep slumber, away from the world, and far from being the reigning supreme. To regain his mother's honor and to spite his aunt, everybody will drop in his presence.

Strengths: Manipulation, Quick Witted, Tactical, Studious, Upper-body Strength, Seducing
Weaknesses: Apathetic, Careless, Chaotic, Heartless

Other: Nobody has seen Lucille before, nor do they know she has any correlation with Lucien. Undiscovered abilities are Concilium and Divination.
Password 1: Jessica Lange
Password 2: Evan Peters

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody will ever find Stella's stash. >.>

And changing my WIP boy CS to an older boys and a dorkasoraus instead of twins.

I'm gonna make a boy, because why de heck not? Also because I reallyy want someone with the power of premonition.

Ash%20Stymest.jpg

S A W Y E R J O H N P E A R S O N

A G E
Sixteen
R A C E
Caucasian
G E N D E R
Male
A P P E A R A N C E
Sawyer, is a tall lean boy. He has dark black hair, that is shorter on the sides but much longer in the middle. His pale skin contrasts his hair, and his dark brown eyes. He has a tattoo on his back left shoulder blade, of a sun. Sawyer also has his ears pierced, and a lip ring. Surprisingly, despite his height his body has filled out nice, and it doesn't seem lanky at all.
H E I G H T
6 Feet 3 Inches

P O W E R
"I see things"

Phoebe_Having_Premonition_of_Prue_Being_Attacked.gif

Sawyer has the power of premonitions, she is able to see the future. Although she cannot control the power, it comes when it comes, and the more she focuses on her powers it just slims the chance of it happening. He usually needs to touch an object that activates it, such as someones article of clothing to see a vision of them later, or a doorknob and seeing what will happen behind the door.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Sawyer is your classic bad boy. He loves to break the rules, and gets thrills from taking risks and living life on the edge. He seems distant to most people, and uncaring, choosing to hide his emotions rather then let others see them. He's extremely direct, and says whats on his mind not caring what others think of his thoughts. The most important though, is his constant teasing of others. It may be playful but some people don't know how to take a joke, so most of the time Sawyer comes off as an asshole.
L I K E S
Pizza | Risk Taking | Sia | The Originals | Camping | Rain | Smoking | Drinking | Road Trips | Black Clothing
D I S L I K E S
Goody Two Shoes | Kids | Meat | Reading | Poetry | Texting | Animal Products | Boxed Wine | Weed
H I S T O R Y
Sawyer grew up in a small town in Washington, he grew used to the constant rain and learned to love it as a kid. He would run out with his brothers and they would play anything they wanted to in the rain, always getting muddy. Life was good for the six year old boy, until one day he grabbed his fathers hand, and instantly saw a black and white vision of his father beating his mother. Sawyer screamed and ran away from his father, not knowing why he would hit his mom, and confused as to why he saw it. He later went to his mom to make sure she was okay, but she said that his father had never laid a finger on her. That all changed when the next day she walked out of her room after calling the police, Sawyer remembered the bruises from his vision. Hugging his mom, he said that he would never leave her.
Soon Sawyer and his brothers moved to Virginia with his mom. There they continued to live before Sawyer grabbed his brothers hand, and saw him get in a crash. He begged and pleaded the older boy to not get in the car and to come inside, but Josh saw no reason in doing so. Josh drove away and Sawyer cried and threw a fit, his mom knew what has happening. She tried to call Josh but everything was too late. Eventually his mom told him exactly why he could see everything, and that she had the same ability. The boy ran away thinking she was crazy until she texted him the address of the academy some years later, and that he was enrolled and it would help him.
S T R E N G T H S
Calm | Carefree | Risky | Tall
W E A K N E S S E S
Cares to much | Kids | Secretly a good guy | Saves others before himself
O T H E R

Password 1: Jessica Lange
Password 2: Evan Peters

94e435d1c326f07d238a40a492ec9c52.gif

I wanna nab Lucien, because Cleo is more she falls someone's personality their looks can draw her in but it who they are that makes her stay.

YES YESSSS MAKE ALL THESE CHARACTERS SO I CAN, BRUTALLY AND SAVAGELY MURDER THEM

share the love.

Putting a hold on you guys making more male characters for the time being, just in case there are some new people. But Sawyer is accepted.

Going outside to blow leaves, once I'm done, I'll write a post for Tommy.

I might endanger someone's life *cough* kill, to get everyone on and popping.

So stay alert for that!

-|-|-

THERE ARE GONNA BE SOME NEIGHBOURS MOVING IN SOON, I'LL PROBABLY INTRODUCE THEM LATER ON TODAY? DUNNO.

Working on a post for Tommy.~

Will work on a post dang this rp is moving fast

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.