Affinity for Magic (Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! This sounds super cool and I would very much like to be a part of this!

Hello!

Popping in to thank all that have shown interest, and to also show that I'm the co-GM Edward referred to. That's pretty much it~

Have a good day/night!

So each and every demon will be unique in every way shape and form? There will be no 'standard' foe? No foot solider? So the simple way to put that it is every foe will be a Dragon. Own attack patterns, own weaknesses, ect. Fair enough, sounds like it'll be interesting.

Oh yeah, if you hadn't guessed already I'm very much interested.
I am interested in joining this, it seems like it could go very long term and I've been wanting a good story to get into.
I'm interested
Interested, but I'd like to see how complex the magic system is first. :)
Hmm... This system seems incredibly interesting! I had a roleplay that was similar to this last summer, so I'll be expressing interest! (✧w✧)b
interested

Hello! I'm back and seeing the amount of interest we got so far i think its about time to start creating the OOC with Kitsune. Thank you all for showing the interest, we hope it doesn't disappoint you all. To make sure you've read this message please rate it, so we know who's still interested in joining, thank you. :)

Are you full up or were you still accepting interest?

So each and every demon will be unique in every way shape and form? There will be no 'standard' foe? No foot solider? So the simple way to put that it is every foe will be a Dragon. Own attack patterns, own weaknesses, ect. Fair enough, sounds like it'll be interesting.

Oh yeah, if you hadn't guessed already I'm very much interested.
I am interested in joining this, it seems like it could go very long term and I've been wanting a good story to get into.
I'm interested
Interested, but I'd like to see how complex the magic system is first. :)
Hmm... This system seems incredibly interesting! I had a roleplay that was similar to this last summer, so I'll be expressing interest! (✧w✧)b
Hello!

Popping in to thank all that have shown interest, and to also show that I'm the co-GM Edward referred to. That's pretty much it~

Have a good day/night!
interested
Are you full up or were you still accepting interest?

The OOC/Signups are here! Click the link below to check it out!
OPEN SIGNUPS - Affinity for Magic (OOC & Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.