AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's complicated. I adjusted to my new powers just fine. My parents, not so much. They wanted to 'fix' me, to 'find a cure.' I was like, No... If I were a normal human the Terragen Mist would have turned me to stone. Regardless of what else is going on, I'm an Inhuman. Aaand..."

She shrugged and looked away. "...we don't really talk anymore. It's like I came out as being gay or something. I'm an embarrassment to them for not wanting to 'cure' myself of having these kick-ass powers. But! SHIELD has been awesome and sort of like a family especially Daisy, who's like my sister, especially since she's Inhuman too."

@Greenie
Maya listened to T-Rae, ears and tail showing how she felt as well as her facial expressions, eyes wide and mouth open. She couldn't believe someone would treat their family like that! All she had read about family and seen in books.... granted she only watched happy shows. Maya figured since she'd been through enough bad times, it was a good thing to keep positive and cheerful things around her.

"Wowwie," she said, rubbing at her ears for a moment. "I guess havin' a real family ain't always totally awesome, eh? Huh..." She didn't have anyone she was close to in SHIELD, but that was mostly due to her personality being a little too overbearing.​

@Michale CS

After Cole had finished his little excursion he was walking down the road, Weasel had told him of a particularly wonderful place to get some of the local cuisine. He heard the purr of a familiar red 1962 Chevrolet Corvette as it pulled up beside him. In the driver's seat was a familiar man, swanky as ever Phillip Coulson. Cole pushed his hair back and slowed his walk in order to speak to the man. Phil spoke before Cole could get anything out. But Cole calmly approached the call.

"Please, Phil, as charming as you are even you couldnt sell me on prison. Besides, the Ruski's couldnt hold me what makes you think S.H.I.E.L.D. could?"

Cole opened the door and unbuttoned his suit jacket before sitting down inside, he put his legs in the car and closed the door behind him. He put one arm over the side of the door and looked back at Phil.

"Please do pressure the little weasel, cost me a pretty penny just to get a sit down. Besides, I've done nothing wrong. Just some casual asking about the old Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division, or did you lot change it to something about defense again? God you people have changed it more times than I've changed my profession."

@Michale CS

"Please do pressure the little weasel, cost me a pretty penny just to get a sit down. Besides, I've done nothing wrong. Just some casual asking about the old Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division, or did you lot change it to something about defense again? God you people have changed it more times than I've changed my profession."
"It's the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, actually. The Supreme Headquarters bit dropped out sometime between World War Two and the Korean War. Funny way to go about contacting us. I'm sure you still have some contact information. You didn't have to have a sit down with a known contact for several different organizations that are on our bad guys list."

He put Lola into gear and started her going. "Actually I'm here on behalf of a new division just about to launch, the Advanced Espionage and General Intelligence Service, or AEGIS, if you will. We are recruiting from all of SHIELD's divisions, SWORD, ARMOR, and WAND, in order to handle those threats that don't fit quite so neatly into one particular division's wheelhouse. Of course if you mention what I just said to anyone that will definitely make our relationship far less cordial."

As they continued down the road, Phil gestured. "There's a really nice fish and chips stand just around the way. Care to stop for a bite before we head back to the states? The meals on a military transport plane aren't always top notch. Besides, it'll give me a chance to tell you why we decided to pick you for this particular task."

@HellHoundWoof

"Wowwie," she said, rubbing at her ears for a moment. "I guess havin' a real family ain't always totally awesome, eh? Huh..." She didn't have anyone she was close to in SHIELD, but that was mostly due to her personality being a little too overbearing.
"Nope. But everyone manages to get by. We find our own families." T-Rae replied.

"Listen, I've had a long day, so I'm going to go sack out. We can hang out tomorrow, huh? Maybe train together. I bet you're awesome at hand-to-hand and I need more practice." She added.

@Greenie

"I'll happily take some fish and chips before any of what you agents call food. I recall S.H.I.E.L.D. cooking some horrendous mess for me while I was working for them, have to say I dont envy your lifestyle. But at least this beaut is still with you."

He patted the dash affectionately before looking to Phil. He spotted a well dressed blonde behind him on the opposite side of the road. She smiled at him from under her sunglasses. Cole kept his eyes on her with his hair whipping behind him. She was rather curvy, her red dress hugged her form and her purse was clearly expensive. It made him wonder if she knew he was rich, or if she simply eyed the car. She went out of view and Cole looked back.

"WAND, ARMOR, SWORD, but AEGIS, must say thats a new one. So, am I to understand that's like the Iliads shield? So does that make you Zeus? Or is there someone higher than you making you Athena."

A puckish smile was spread on Cole's face, he was intentionally probing Coulson. His intention was to get him to say something a little more detailed than what he'd gotten. He knew if he was being recruited it was something big. But honestly Cole had only sought after Weasel so he could find something to do, his past year had been so droll. No war to fight with discretion, too much security nowadays. But regardless of SHIELD picking him up he had wanted to be involved in something.

"WAND, ARMOR, SWORD, but AEGIS, must say thats a new one. So, am I to understand that's like the Iliads shield? So does that make you Zeus? Or is there someone higher than you making you Athena."
"Consider me Cronus, if you're following the analogy. I'm just building this organization. It will be up to those we put in the right positions to run things once everything is settled." Phil replied, before intentionally slowing down so a double-decker bus blocked Cole's view of the woman, prior to making a turn into the roundabout that would bring the pair to the restaurant - well more of a pub, really.

"It's a good thing you agreed to the food. I had one more person to pick up. She'll be working with us on a consultant basis, training some of our Agents in melee combat. I contacted her before I found you were available. Perhaps you'll hit it off. I doubt it though. She doesn't seem your type."

As they pulled up to The John Bull, which was half sidewalk cafe, half pub, a woman sat at one of the outdoor tables, with three empty glasses in front of her at the table. Phil waved to her and she gave him a curt nod.

sauiK.jpg

"Phil, Son of Coul. I have been awaiting you for some time now. I also feel quite... under-equipped, but I came dressed in these garments that you provided for me as you requested." Lady Sif said as they approached.

"I'm sorry about that, Lady Sif, but your standard attire would cause something of a stir, and I wanted to have a lower profile. And I was delayed because I was gathering another member of the new team." Coulson replied. "Lady Sif, meet Cole McFee. He has a special skill set that I found that I had need of, and he was in town conveniently enough."

Sif looked over McFee for a moment. "You've the look of a warrior but carry yourself like a braggart." she concluded as the pair settled down at her table and Coulson raised one hand to flag down a waiter.
@HellHoundWoof

Cole perked up at hearing there would be another pick up soon. When they parked he stepped out of the vehicle and buttoned up his suit jacket as they walked together. He spotted a woman, she looked familiar but it was unclear as to where from. When she was introduced by name and from her speech he knew who she was.

"I dress according to my finances, at present I'm well off. I've fought in several wars, been a doctor, soldier, lawyer, lover. Over the span of the past century. But in all my years I never dreamed I'd meet an actual Norse Goddess."

He smiled at her as they sat, "I must say you're beautiful but I say that to all the women. You're fair, I had always assumed that the whole Thor nonsense was a mutant with a complex of some kind but seeing the comparisons between you and also he it's apparent."

Cole was leaning back in the chair and spoke to Coulson, "All this time the underground has been assuming these people were just mutants in costume. Rather impressive I must say, almost beats that story about your man crush from the ice. God what am I thinking of, or should I say gods?"

He flashed a devilish smile to the Lady Sif before the waiter arrived. He looked over the menu briefly and found exactly what he wanted, in fact what Coulson had suggested.

"Fish and chips and keptchup on the side, I'll have some of the St. Mungo. My friends will be on my check," He said with a smile.

@Michale CS

"I dress according to my finances, at present I'm well off. I've fought in several wars, been a doctor, soldier, lawyer, lover. Over the span of the past century. But in all my years I never dreamed I'd meet an actual Norse Goddess."
"Century? Well then, you're not strictly mortal, are you?" Sif replied, looking him over.

He smiled at her as they sat, "I must say you're beautiful but I say that to all the women. You're fair, I had always assumed that the whole Thor nonsense was a mutant with a complex of some kind but seeing the comparisons between you and also he it's apparent."
"Of course you do, you're male. And while Thor may indeed have a... complex as you put it he is not a mutant of any sort." The Goddess' disdain didn't decrease, but to Cole's surprise, it didn't seem to increase with the compliment.

Cole was leaning back in the chair and spoke to Coulson, "All this time the underground has been assuming these people were just mutants in costume. Rather impressive I must say, almost beats that story about your man crush from the ice. God what am I thinking of, or should I say gods?"
"I'm quite happy to have our allies in Asgard call themselves whatever they wish as long as they remain allies. And strictly speaking, they do fit the definition. Mostly immortal, vastly superior in many ways, and worshiped." Coulson responded. Sif nodded, as the two had broached this topic long ago it appeared.

He flashed a devilish smile to the Lady Sif before the waiter arrived. He looked over the menu briefly and found exactly what he wanted, in fact what Coulson had suggested.

"Fish and chips and keptchup on the side, I'll have some of the St. Mungo. My friends will be on my check," He said with a smile.
Sif rolled her eyes at the smile, obviously unimpressed. Of course, there was precious little that would impress her so this was no surprise.

"None for me, thanks. I'm driving. I'll stick with the root beer." Coulson replied.

However, Sif spoke up. "If this is your preferred beverage at this place, I shall have one as well. There is precious little that I have learned from Volstagg, but one thing that seems to hold true is that you can tell a lot about a person by what they prefer to drink. Phil, son of Coul, often has sweet cloying beverages that speak to his desires for peace even in the face of adversity. Let us see what this Saint of yours tells me about you, Cole McFee."

@HellHoundWoof

"Nope. But everyone manages to get by. We find our own families." T-Rae replied.

"Listen, I've had a long day, so I'm going to go sack out. We can hang out tomorrow, huh? Maybe train together. I bet you're awesome at hand-to-hand and I need more practice." She added.

@Greenie
Maya blinked at T-Rae before she grinned. Someone wanted to hang out with her again? There was a first. "Sounds okeedokee to me!" she proclaimed, tail wiggling happily. "I'm not that great really but I'll be happy t'train with ya. Also, thanks a bunch for helpin' me out today! Hope y'have a good sleep!" Saying that, she waved a hand at the other agent. She herself would probably head off to see how little Avery was faring.

He wouldn't mind this lasting longer. But Mamma Graves didn't raise no slacker. He had work that needed doing and a bullet in the chamber for a creature he knew yet roamed free in the Black.

But not just yet.

Lord willing, not just yet.
wrUGQ.png
"Graves. Somehow I knew I'd find you out in no-man's land. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have this either." She patted the cell-phone looking thing on her belt. "Tunes in on your signature. Don't know exactly how it works, something to do with how you slipped across time and space. However..."

She walked closer and gave a quick shrug. "...vacation's over. Some folk are being reassigned from various subdivisions of SHIELD to a new base on the Eastern Seaboard. Some task force or new division, but Coulson had you on a list, and you know how it is once he has a list. I'm sure it's up your alley because he has a knack for picking the right teams. I've got a hoverbike just over the ridge. We can take that to the airfield and be in Connecticut before you can adjust to the jet lag. If you say no, I can just say I wasn't able to find you. But..."

The woman sometimes known as Spider-Woman smirked. "...they'll just send someone else. Probably multiple someones, who have less understanding attitudes than I."
@Ringmaster

His was perhaps the least tidy and organized operating table in the world, but thankfully it was also perhaps the only operating table permitted to be in such a disarray. Tiny blue sparks of his soldering tool reflected in the protective goggles he was wearing. Before him lay the patient - a drone the size of a large Frisbee with an aerodynamic shape. It was belly-up with the plating removed and the wires pulled outwards, layered more carefully than it would seem at a glance. To the left of the work-in-progress was a solved Rubik's cube, to the right - a half-finished mug of coffee. Some parts of the drone were also detached from the main body, a collection of external modules and internal components freed from the shell.

"Plan on working late again, Agent Thorpe?" A voice came over the intercom on the wall. He was aware there were cameras set in the room, so being watched came as no surprise.

"Work? Me? I'm just playing. Haven't you ever had a Lego Technic kit when you were little? A Mindstorms maybe?" The glowing blue of his stand-in for a scalpel continued to work the insides of the drone.

"Not one that required soldering and a possible degree in hardware engineering." The voice responded with a hint of amusement. "So what'll this one be doing...?"

"Long-range surveillance. I wasn't satisfied with the response-times. Think it's something I could optimize with a few... tweaks. Hardware first, software later..." He withdrew the soldering tool from the drone, the sparking light subsiding and giving him the opening to remove his goggles and rub the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index fingers. "I was also briefly tempted to add a pigeon-hunting protocol... But then I had some coffee."

The voice paused, as though uncertain regarding how much of his last phrase he actually meant. Soon however it spoke up again. "You know you could use the local facilities... Hand-tweaking is fine and all, but you're not making this easier on yourself."

"I'm not. But I rather my prototype was hand-made before mass producing a potentially flawed design." Mike reached a hand for his mug and took a slow sip of fragrant coffee from it. "I expect this one will be able to deploy by the time of the next mission. Might boost the signal to the non-upgraded drones. Use it as a flying relay of sorts."

"Very well. Keep it up, Agent."

The conversation ended on a generic note and another sip of coffee that finished the cup. He stretched his neck then lowered both hands to the handles on the edges of his wheelchair's wheels. Pushing himself off from the table, he steered towards the door. Though he'd said software would come later, the code was partially being compiled already and could proceed without monitoring for some time. Time that he could spend on what semblance of a stroll his condition allowed. Mike Thorpe rolled out into the hallway outside the tech lab with the door sliding closed automatically behind his back.

wrUGQ.png
"Graves. Somehow I knew I'd find you out in no-man's land. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have this either." She patted the cell-phone looking thing on her belt. "Tunes in on your signature. Don't know exactly how it works, something to do with how you slipped across time and space. However..."

She walked closer and gave a quick shrug. "...vacation's over. Some folk are being reassigned from various subdivisions of SHIELD to a new base on the Eastern Seaboard. Some task force or new division, but Coulson had you on a list, and you know how it is once he has a list. I'm sure it's up your alley because he has a knack for picking the right teams. I've got a hoverbike just over the ridge. We can take that to the airfield and be in Connecticut before you can adjust to the jet lag. If you say no, I can just say I wasn't able to find you. But..."

The woman sometimes known as Spider-Woman smirked. "...they'll just send someone else. Probably multiple someones, who have less understanding attitudes than I."
@Ringmaster
Graves glanced upwards from his relaxed pose. In no hurry to get up, he hesitated for a moment before offering the whiskey bottle to her as he rumbled.

"They told you anything else about whats going on? Pull up a patch of ground. Dinner will be ready in a bit."

After living as long as he had, he had less inclination to hurry then most.

@Michale CS

Maya blinked at T-Rae before she grinned. Someone wanted to hang out with her again? There was a first. "Sounds okeedokee to me!" she proclaimed, tail wiggling happily. "I'm not that great really but I'll be happy t'train with ya. Also, thanks a bunch for helpin' me out today! Hope y'have a good sleep!" Saying that, she waved a hand at the other agent. She herself would probably head off to see how little Avery was faring.
The kitten was just fine, but as she arrived in her room her intercom beeped. "Agent Maya, you've got a visitor. An... unusual one. I don't know how she got here but you'd better take a look." It was Agent Julie Scott, who more often than not served as the receptionist since she didn't normally do field work since losing a leg in a HYDRA attack. "I'll bring up her picture. Maybe you know her?"

c6897549283b50f65854e1e3098c87c7.jpg
"She says her name is Jenny King, that she lost her kitten, and that it is microchipped and it led her to our facility. I know we're all looking the other way with regards to little Avery, but could you drop the kitten by the lab to make sure it's not microchipped and then come here either way to console her? She doesn't look like she's going to go away any time soon. And there's a couple of things odd about little Jenny's biometrics - she's definitely an Inhuman, and seems to be acting a little erratic. I'll keep her placated. I don't want to swamp the front room with agents, if she's powered we don't want to set her off."
@Greenie

"They told you anything else about whats going on? Pull up a patch of ground. Dinner will be ready in a bit."

After living as long as he had, he had less inclination to hurry then most.
She accepted, took a swig then handed it back to Graves. She was silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts.

"Basically, they're going to pull from all of the divisions to make a new one, to deal with things that don't neatly fall into one category or another. Like, an alien from an alternate universe, or a Kree Necromancer - don't ask, there is one, or was. It was messy. Rather than expecting the different divisions to work seamlessly, they set up a small set of teams to strike at the hybrid threats. First Responders." Jessica sat down cross-legged nearby and stared skyward for awhile. "It's been awhile since I've been earthbound. I've been off-planet for too long. It's comforting to be home for once."

@Ringmaster

Inside the lobby area in front of the doors, Alice watched as people moved in and out of the doors. As the light would sneak in as some men held the door for women. How the guards were keeping observant of everything going around. To get out would be but a cake walk for the ninja. Still rules were rules and she did not enjoy her last encounter. Maybe next time she would ask to go out at night on a clear night. At least then nobody would dare bother her. She let out a sigh and went back to her room. She went into her closet. On the floor were a bunch of books. Most of them wrote about different parts of the world but one of them was something she sneaked in from her clan. It was not very big and very worn out. Inside was the history of her clan and a copy of the teachings. If anyone in the public found the book, then they could gain access to some very expensive information, or they could write a very good fiction story. Had S.H.I.E.L.D seen it, they probably would have taken it and placed it under lock and key. Alice most of the teachings so she never read the book, but given the recent events, she decided she could start now. Maybe there would be a clue written somewhere that could explain who know of her identity.
"Tsukami's Gifts"
The word brought memories of how the elder dissolved into her body. How she gain the powers of the shadows. She knew she was not the only one but these gifts were secret to everyone, at least till the day she received it. She continued reading. It spoke about the Aces and the 6 gifts: Shadow, Breathe, Tears, Life, Dreams, and finally Light. The rest of the pages seemed to be torn out. She closed the book and sighed. Clearly somebody had this information, thus her name was still in danger. She hid the book in her room under the other books and left the room. For now, she had to worry about becoming a hero. Not for herself but for the name of Tsukami.

Last edited:
The kitten was just fine, but as she arrived in her room her intercom beeped. "Agent Maya, you've got a visitor. An... unusual one. I don't know how she got here but you'd better take a look." It was Agent Julie Scott, who more often than not served as the receptionist since she didn't normally do field work since losing a leg in a HYDRA attack. "I'll bring up her picture. Maybe you know her?"

c6897549283b50f65854e1e3098c87c7.jpg
"She says her name is Jenny King, that she lost her kitten, and that it is microchipped and it led her to our facility. I know we're all looking the other way with regards to little Avery, but could you drop the kitten by the lab to make sure it's not microchipped and then come here either way to console her? She doesn't look like she's going to go away any time soon. And there's a couple of things odd about little Jenny's biometrics - she's definitely an Inhuman, and seems to be acting a little erratic. I'll keep her placated. I don't want to swamp the front room with agents, if she's powered we don't want to set her off."
@Greenie
Maya paused in her step when she heard Agent Scott. She scratched behind her ear before looking at the picture. "Eh... can't say I do, I'mma 'fraid." She had seen lots of kids, yes, but this specific girl she doubted. She always thought herself good with faces. "I'll come down, dontcha worry. Er and yeah, Avery first." She didn't want Agent Scott to think she might purposely forget that. Even if she wanted to.

Her lips were unusually pursed when she picked up the kitten from his cage in her room. "Hmm you're mine, ain'tcha?" She hardly thought the little one was microchipped since she'd found it pretty much dumped away. But orders were orders, and just in case, she had to get her job done. "Be a good boy an' don' go makin' a mess, you gottit?"

Avery meowed and batted at her nose, leaving a little scratch.

Once she had dropped him off at the lab, she pulled her cap out from her jeans pocked and shoved it on her head, hiding her kitty ears. Her tail was already hidden under the plaid shirt tied around her waist. Maya wanted to be prepared, for once. She wanted to do a good job without any shenanigans happening. She was pretty sure her 'unique' features would cause reaction.

"Heyo!" she called out when she reached the front room.

@Michale CS

Once she had dropped him off at the lab, she pulled her cap out from her jeans pocked and shoved it on her head, hiding her kitty ears. Her tail was already hidden under the plaid shirt tied around her waist. Maya wanted to be prepared, for once. She wanted to do a good job without any shenanigans happening. She was pretty sure her 'unique' features would cause reaction.

"Heyo!" she called out when she reached the front room.
Agent Scott looked relieved when Maya arrived, and moved back behind her desk from where she had been playing some sort of word game (on the back of request for time off forms - seriously who fills out paper anymore, well besides Steve Rogers) with Jenny, who walked over.

Jenny walked up to Maya and extended her arms upward. "Hug." she stated, and if it wasn't immediately acted upon, she'd repeat the plea, her face showing sadness and nervousness.

Once Maya was delivering that hug, Jenny whispered. "You have to help me. They have my parents. Don't tell anyone. He'll know, and they'll die. All you have to do is go to the ice cream shop at the corner and talk to him for a minute. Then he'll let them free and I won't have to walk into the ocean and drown. If you tell anyone, they'll die and I'll die."

When the hug broke off, Jenny's face went to being the epitome of happiness. "Let's go have Ice Cream!" She said, grabbing Maya's hand.

@Greenie

. At least then nobody would dare bother her. She let out a sigh and went back to her room. There she sat on her bed and started flipping through the channels. Each one was a different area of shield that she convinced an IT to hook up. She could watch lobbies, the entrances, and the infirmary. She watched how the other agents acted and took notes so that she could better act in public. For that one day when S.H.I.E.L.D decided it was safe for her to be out on her own. After flipping through channels and seeing nothing interesting, she went into her closet.
~~~ OOC ~~~
How is Alice watching the security feeds from across the entire base? Given your previous portayal of Alice being brought up in a very ascetic environment, and being almost a prisoner or at the very least in protective custody of SHIELD, it is very unlikely that -

1. SHIELD would have just given her access to watch all of the entry/exit points given the fact she's tried to sneak out at least once before. I doubt any IT person on the base would give her access to a full security feed, not if he wanted to keep their job.
  2. Alice could have the mad programming and hacking skills to access the security feeds on her own.
  3. Agent Browning as one of the heads of security who has recently been involved in an incident involving Alice, would have let this slip by.
Please adjust your post.

Last edited:
Agent Scott looked relieved when Maya arrived, and moved back behind her desk from where she had been playing some sort of word game (on the back of request for time off forms - seriously who fills out paper anymore, well besides Steve Rogers) with Jenny, who walked over.

Jenny walked up to Maya and extended her arms upward. "Hug." she stated, and if it wasn't immediately acted upon, she'd repeat the plea, her face showing sadness and nervousness.

Once Maya was delivering that hug, Jenny whispered. "You have to help me. They have my parents. Don't tell anyone. He'll know, and they'll die. All you have to do is go to the ice cream shop at the corner and talk to him for a minute. Then he'll let them free and I won't have to walk into the ocean and drown. If you tell anyone, they'll die and I'll die."

When the hug broke off, Jenny's face went to being the epitome of happiness. "Let's go have Ice Cream!" She said, grabbing Maya's hand.

@Greenie

Maya was never averse to hugs. She was a very huggy person, always ready to show affection in touchy feely sort of way. So, when Jenny said "Hug", the reply was immediate with the action. Of course, she hadn't expected the call to help either. She was just about to straighten up when she heard the word 'die'.

Hm... that ain't cool... Even to Maya, the sensible thing would be to tell Agent Scott. However, then she would be responsible for this girl's death and her parents death! And one by... drowning? The thought made her cringe inwardly. She couldn't have that on her conscience. Most people didn't really bluff anymore. Aside from that... there was the dreaded curiosity. Why did they want to speak to her?

"Okeedokee, I'mma get some chocolate ice-cream!" Maya looked to Agent Scott. "I'll be back in a bit, see ya!" With that, she started off. She didn't want to lie... well, it wasn't really lying, right? It was just not saying anything.

"Who's this person," Maya asked when they were out of the vicinity and headed for the shop.

@Michale CS

"Okeedokee, I'mma get some chocolate ice-cream!" Maya looked to Agent Scott. "I'll be back in a bit, see ya!" With that, she started off. She didn't want to lie... well, it wasn't really lying, right? It was just not saying anything.

"Who's this person," Maya asked when they were out of the vicinity and headed for the shop.
"He's the purple man. He looks at you and makes you feel purple. And then he talks and everything he says seems like a great idea, no matter if your mommy said not to do it. He wants to talk to you because you're a very good person, he said."

There was still some time to back out and call in backup, but then, with what she said, it was very likely that Jenny's parents would be in great danger.

@Greenie

Status
Not open for further replies.