AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I need to buckle down from now until the 11th... I have a bunch of pregen characters to crank out for my next Convention, so I'm gonna be scarce.

I volunteer as tribute to help.. . . . I need something for Steven to do.

I think Steven needs a secret walk and he can run into Cole.

I've been trying to write a post but spring sucker-punched me. I'm high as balls on allergy medication.

One pill @Xytheus a day and you should be fine. I take one for allergies too with hay fever. ( Just make sure you are careful with them.)

Just watched a few episodes of AoS... and i am impressed!
I also realized how powerful shields ability to hide information was...
And I think i can play my character better because of it.

So i was wondering if i could do a flash back showing how Alice got into shield. (dont need to explain the back story but i would need a little help with the shield part)

Reactions: Greenie
That's exactly why I started watching! :D to play my char better.

I would say help sneak Alice outside so she could get revenge Justice for what happened on the beach... but im sure Tamara would catch her...

Maybe you can consult her... help her train... stop her from doing something bad... umm talk to her... Find out more about how she thinks... Im sure she still seems like a mysterious character... (if i played her right)

Throw me a bone... T-T

Last edited:
@HellHoundWoof Do you want me to throw Steven in soon for your OC to interact with?

That would be pretty good, he's heading to London to meet the information broker. Just to get some info on SHIELD so that SHIELD knows hes looking for them.

Hmmm . . don't have a reason for him to be in England.

Who wants to bust a semi immortal trying to buy information?

Hmm . . . . I don't know what to do with good old Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.