AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
To think Alice gets her own solo mission <3 And its a black ops mission. I can just imaging Alices face.

"Mission complete Praise for Us XD"
"Never happened remember... for all everyone knows, you were on vacation"
"But... my name... hero... praise... No Fair!"
Wrongo bongo. All of the missions are four agent teams, if you read it.

Hmmm .. . I was just curious if I am right. In mission 4, the blue of that mission is the cleanup while the obtainment of it is what is considered Black, correct?

Reactions: Michale CS
@Michale CS
Quick questie. The other agents in the missions would be NPCs, yes?
I am planning on posting mission threads, and seeing which people are interested in joining the automatically assigned agent. I should have made that more clear, but I thought I did...

Ideally, I am looking for teams of four PCs for each mission, as more than that makes posting order and combats a real issue.

AGENTS REQUESTED - 3.
I will leave a mission thread up for signups IC in the Casual/SoL RP, as in we can work out other PCs being assigned or requesting a particular mission, but if it goes more than a few days without filling up, I'll fill in the remainder with NPCs.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm .. . I was just curious if I am right. In mission 4, the blue of that mission is the cleanup while the obtainment of it is what is considered Black, correct?
Correct.

@Unyielding

Sorry, cut/paste fail on my part!

CASE FILE AGD-09 OPERATION FLASHLIGHT: THE SHIELD FACILITY UNDERNEATH DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HAS BEEN BREACHED BY A COMBINATION OF WHAT APPEAR TO BE OPERATIVES OF THE HAND AND STRANGE SHADOW CREATURES WHO ARRIVED IN A SPACECRAFT SHORTLY BEFORE THE ATTACKS HAPPENED. ROOT OUT THE STEALTHY ATTACK AND KEEP THE EXISTENCE OF THE FACILITY SECRET FROM THE GENERAL POPULACE - AGENT AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED: AGENT TSUKAMI AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - BLACK
Fixed!

Kilgrave?
Yep. The Purple Man himself. I'm borrowing the Jessica Jones version of him. This is a lead up to mission 2, the one I hid in the spoiler above. I'm aware of the continuity re: the first full season of the Netflix series, but the man has a way of popping up unexpectedly.

* Appears* The site update is coming . .. . . soon. ( Like tomorrow for the day)

* Posts in bunker* Seeing as I am new, what was the old system they are reverting back too?

UGHH I missed two pages of posts *Headbang*

x.x I'll post soon though, after breakfast :3

So lost in the casual thread x__x so many things going on, don't even know how to wrap up this post lol Q__Q

Casual thread is just that though... casual o.o

Just post anything. . . . It's casual.

It's still here. . . . .

Okay Folks, I'm going to let the dust settle for another day or two before I post the Mission Threads, Just to be sure that Iwaku is back to normal. I kept getting odd errors last night, and while I didn't lose anything due to my typing up in a document beforehand, I did have a couple of posts get eaten.

The first that are going up are:

CASE FILE AGL-01 DIPLOMATIC QUANDRY: MORGAN LE FEY IS LOOSE FROM HER PRISON AND IS SEEKING HER REVENGE ON THE ONE WHO SENT HER TO THE DISTANT PAST, DOCTOR VICTOR VON DOOM. DOOM IS IN NEW YORK CITY AND HAS REQUESTED SHIELD'S AID AS THE HEAD OF A MEMBER NATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS. DOOM HIMSELF IS UNABLE TO AID IN HIS USUAL CAPACITY BECAUSE MORGAN HAS SOMEHOW SEPARATED DOOM FROM HIS ARMOR AND THUS CAN ONLY CONSULT FROM A MAGICAL PERSPECTIVE. OPERATIVE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED - AGENT TORRES. AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - RED

CASE FILE AGN-02 OPERATION KILGRAVE: ZEBIDIAH KILGRAVE HAS SET HIS SIGHTS ON TAKING SHIELD DOWN FROM THE INSIDE AND HAS ATTEMPTED TO SUBVERT AGENT MAYA. HOWEVER, HER UNIQUE GENETICS ENABLES HER TO RESIST KILGRAVE AFTER A FEW MINUTES UNDER HIS CONTROL, WHICH HAS CAUSED HIM TO OBSESS OVER HER SPECIFICALLY. OPERATIVE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED - AGENT MAYA. AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - ORANGE

CASE FILE AGX-03 ROOT CAUSE: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSIONS OF GROOT AND ROCKET HAVE ALIGNED THEMSELVES WITH HYDRA AND THEY ALONG WITH A TEAM OF HYDRA AGENTS ARE SABOTAGING SHIELD, SWORD, ARMOR, AND WAND BASES USING THEIR UNIQUE ABILITIES. OPERATIVE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED - AGENT LASKET. AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - YELLOW

CASE FILE AGM-04 GOOD NEIGHBORS: A METEOR STRIKE OFF THE COAST OF MIAMI DAMAGED AN OIL RIG DUE TO THE MASSIVE WAVE IT CAUSED WHEN IT CRASHED. OVERTLY THE TASK IS TO HELP WITH CLEANUP, WITH A SECONDARY GOAL OF OBTAINING THE METEOR WHICH SOMEHOW EVADED DETECTION BY SWORD OR ANY SATELLITES BEFORE ITS RE-ENTRY. OPERATIVE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED - AGENT GRAVES. AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - BLUE/BLACK

This should give everyone something to do. I'll begin the missions when all of our current active players have chosen a mission. Ideally, I'd like to not have a bunch of NPC slots so if you all could post in this thread here with what mission you're interested in (aside from the one you may have been automatically assigned, I'll compile a list and figure out which ones to launch first. I can probably have 2 or 3 open at once and still keep up GM wise, but we'll see how this pans out.

Thanks!

Michale

Status
Not open for further replies.