AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michale CS I think I may do some slice of life stuff if @Huntress Oc is actually approved. . I ain't on any missions anyway.

Approved, once I get my mojo back.
Not sure what that means haha, but alright awesome. I'll be waiting before proceeding with any form of posting.

*Looks at missions* They got archived . . . oh goodness. @Michale CS

That means Thread Moderation . . . but hey the casual is okay . . . for now.

@Unyielding

Well when Micheal comes back, she can get them revived.
Hopefully Thursday. . . . I may have joined way too many rps to fill the void. Also Michale is a he . .

But those pictures of the lady from all those conventions. Its always the same woman...

... oh well

But those pictures of the lady from all those conventions. Its always the same woman...

... oh well
Hmm . . I honestly don't know. The bio says male though, ( which also surprises me)

Yup, *gasp*. * Is currently multi-threading and responding to way too many forums at once*

Im apart of 6 active threads... but 1 does not have a IC yet. 1 is slowly becoming inactive.... The other one is slowly dieing cause people keep leaving.

2 of them are huge world rps >.< (one of which is super active, but leader is away at the moment)

I dont like to just leave RPs in case people come back... but this is one of the reasons i dont like big RPs.... people never stay and it always dies..

Im apart of 6 active threads... but 1 does not have a IC yet. 1 is slowly becoming inactive.... The other one is slowly dieing cause people keep leaving.

2 of them are huge world rps >.< (one of which is super active, but leader is away at the moment)

I dont like to just leave RPs in case people come back... but this is one of the reasons i dont like big RPs.... people never stay and it always dies..
I am a part of 10 threads ( which are of varying activeness) and 1 one on one rp.. . . so yeah. . . . I am insane. ( And one of those ten is my own which I also gming/ trying to find more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.