AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoi! :D

Heh, I was thinking it will be interesting to see how Maya ends up learning about her past in this RP, since previous times it was all due to magic.

Oh yeah, I posted at Mir.

I actually still need to do my Derek update to change his werewolf status to Alpha and I guess alter his wolf form.

This has gotten me confused. Mir, werewolves, this isn't a part of the AEGIS RP is it?

If not, I'd be kinda happy if you two talked about stuff not related to the RP in PMs, if only to avoid confusion from other players.

Oh yeah, I posted at Mir.

I actually still need to do my Derek update to change his werewolf status to Alpha and I guess alter his wolf form.
I just saw, thanks :P I'll get to it, but probably from mobile ;w; Time to start the day's toil.

This has gotten me confused. Mir, werewolves, this isn't a part of the AEGIS RP is it?

If not, I'd be kinda happy if you two talked about stuff not related to the RP in PMs, if only to avoid confusion from other players.
Sorry ;w;

Sorry ;w;
It's OK, I know what you are talking about, (sort of) but no one else in the convo does, and that's kinda what I was getting at. :)

It's OK, I know what you are talking about, (sort of) but no one else in the convo does, and that's kinda what I was getting at. :)
Yeah 'tis true *sheepish* Apologies all.

Oops . . . sorry.

A blade though the back seems like a good way to kill people...

Alice would love to try that XD

Cole has never been nuked, and he aint Wolverine style. He is just hella durable and with some small anti aging factor.

Reactions: Michale CS
Status
Not open for further replies.