AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone

My spoiler tags are for AOS season 3, in case no one reached it.
o_o I am currently now on episode 11 of season 1. Recently called 'Noob' by the Mister XD Never has research been so fun :D

Morning/Evening people :)

I kinda stopped watching after season 2. I should get back into it.

o.o No one kill me but I've never watched the Avengers either XD. I'm extremely lazy when it comes to movies, especially since I can hardly watch one in a single sitting.

It's a good thing I put those spoiler tags. .. . that means if you are just reading, you are techincally be spoiling.

I still am disappointed Ward became an antagonist, I liked him.

@Xytheus But season 2 and 3 is where all that good stuff happened.

Reactions: Greenie
Ah but Lucky... I'm the kinda girl who likes being spoiled *snickers*.

Seriously though, I don't mind spoilers though I make sure never to spoil for others.

I read them before reading you're OOC post. But whatever I don't care much about spoilers.

I don't mind a small spoiler. .. but I abhor when a whole episode is ruined. I am actually still debating a) when Steven will admit to having the notes and b) admitting he is kind of a genius. He's kind of my in the closet genius.

I never have geniuses. I can't play characters that are smarter than I am. And seeing my brain is average... yup :P

I can play geniuses decently since I can be really smart, just not super-genius.

If I had to play a smart character, I'd never be able to post ^_^ Though I guess there's a difference between academically smart and world smart/wise. I do have the latter, like Chani for example, or Kirn.

@Michale CS

Morgan Le Fay? Didn't expect that in a Marvel RP.. . . and I strangely love it anyway.

That makes it all the better, Lucky.

@Michale CS

Morgan Le Fay? Didn't expect that in a Marvel RP.. . . and I strangely love it anyway.
tumblr_mb5q59YM7L1qjg26go1_1280.png

I may have done some research on her too now.

It's a good thing I put those spoiler tags. .. . that means if you are just reading, you are techincally be spoiling.

I still am disappointed Ward became an antagonist, I liked him.

@Xytheus But season 2 and 3 is where all that good stuff happened.
I don't have regular TV so haven't seen season 3 until Netflix releases it.

All my Morgan le Fay knowledge is from Arthurian lore :3

I am 90% certain that if you wait a week, it is free on ABC. Also, if you look hard enough, there are ton of sites that have it. My favorite one is the one Greenie introduced to me.

O.o *hides in the shadows*

21dh820.jpg

Name: Cole McFee
Height: 5'11
Race: Human
Hair: Long Black and Thick
High Concept: Too Much Time and Too Little Problems
Trouble: Too involved in things he has no business being involved in.
Aspect: Near Immortal
Aspect: Hyper Connected
Aspect: Above Average Intelligence.

Power Grid:
Intelligence: 5 (Genius)
Strength: 3 (Peak Human)
Speed: 2 (Normal)
Durability: 5 (Bulletproof)
Energy Projection: 2 (Able to Discharge Energy on Contact)
Fighting Ability: 4 (Experienced Fighter)

Profile: Cole McFee has been a wild card since the early days of organization controlling Unnaturals. He was reported to be a wildly sought after doctor in London from 1927-1938, then after an incident in a back alley it was reported he had died at the scene and the name disappears for some time. Then in 1940 his name appeared again, a man matching his description was found enlisted in the British Army in preparation for the coming second world war. It was reported that by his comrades that Cole McFee sustained many injuries, but when he was checked into the medical tent it was discovered he had a severe lack of wounds or scars. Immediately the early form of S.H.I.E.L.D was notified by an agent inside of British intelligence. Before agents arrived at the scene the man named Cole McFee had disappeared again and was not heard of until 1969. A man by the name of Cole McFee volunteered to enter the United States Army and fight in Vietnam. This Cole McFee had been quite wealthy in America, his wealth was kept in a private account and said to be saved for his son, a Cole McFee Jr. After troops were deployed in Vietnam, it was reported that a certain crazy Irishman had gone through several villages in the region. This man being shot several times without sustaining any kind of damage. That this man had gone through the town until his gun clicked empty then proceeded to wield it like a club. This is when S.H.I.E.L.D caught up with him, he was found in a bar in the Vung Tao, R&R Center. He was quickly placed under their custody and studied for some time, before eventually he struck a deal and worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. This only lasted about a year before he disappeared again in order to flee back to his home country of Ireland. Where S.H.I.E.L.D now lets him reside, though he assumes they do not know of his whereabouts. In Ireland he has created a small home and bunker underneath in which he watches the world and as necesarry involves himself where he chooses. Sometimes meddling in the affairs of regular humans, sometimes involving himself with the higher powered members of society. It is said that he has influenced several political events and even taken part in many coups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore my lack of detail for it is late where I reside.

Status
Not open for further replies.