AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I realized that a few minutes ago. I'm a dumb wuss. Forget about it.
sr-pelo-crying-o.gif

Who said that I'm a boy? Or a girl? Or LGBT?
If you are referring to my post in thread, my character is male. Ooops, I follow the internet clause, assume male until proven wrong
@Boop

Last edited:
That actually seriously freaked me out. I hate pranks like that, I'm paranoid enough as it it.

April 1st was my anniversary, so this whole weekend is kind of a celebration for me, so...

Yeah Updates on Monday, guys.

Congratulations on your anniversary! ^_^

I am so sorry about not posting. I never got an alert so I did not know it was up. I will post something today (its 1AM now so i have alot of time T-T)

-edit-

Just made my post XD

Last edited:
THANK GOD SOMEONE POSTED ON THE KILGRAVE THREAD! I THOUGHT IT'D NEVER HIT OFF!
Special Thanks to: @Unyielding for not being a wuss and decided to be the first one in.

If you are referring to my post in thread, my character is male. Ooops, I follow the internet clause, assume male until proven wrong
Please read the rules of the internet if you aren't familiar yet. It is advised to read all of it before posting, even though you somewhat follow it. I try to follow it like the goddamn 10 commandments. I always keep that in mind before doing shit. It's incredibly hilarious in a morbid sort of way.

Please read the rules of the internet if you aren't familiar yet. It is advised to read all of it before posting, even though you somewhat follow it. I try to follow it like the goddamn 10 commandments. I always keep that in mind before doing shit. It's incredibly hilarious in a morbid sort of way.
Yeah, I know about them. I think I will think before I post certainly with gender.

Finally I am back to somewhat normal and my muse has returned. Look for DEFINITE updates tonight after all of today's chores are done.

Sorry all
HELL YEA! I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES CRYING ON MY BED CONTEMPLATING LIFE!

@Boop We had a RP that was chill and didn't make you cry. :(

@Michale CS Crazy Sif training incoming now for Steven?

We had a RP that was chill and didn't make you cry. :(
I don't know. I haven't seen you post after the burrito part so I decided to skip towards the Kilgrave Thread. If you want my In-RP excuse check the thread out.

No need to apologies @Michale CS ! IRL is priority.

I posted and tagged you, you were the one who didn't respond. @Boop

I know. I'm sorry XD. You were kinda late on posting so I gave up on you. Sorry :(
The posts weren't even 20 minutes apart. :0. (Also, this was before the briefing timeline wise)

Uhm I know I'm kinda slow guys but I'm working on a post so mind slowing down some? Maya hasn't had a chance to react to anything :o

Status
Not open for further replies.