AEGIS - RP in an expanded Marvel Cinematic Univers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag them there too. Iroh has an easy time with tags and it works better.

I know that. It is ringmaster, Iroh, Michale CS ( acting as gm) and yourself.

Speaking of Lazy... I haven't had time for getting online much since I got back from WonderCon.

I'll make a concerted effort to post something either later tonight or tomorrow, but RL is intervening in both physical and emotional ways.

@Michale CS Can you we have a dual RP while we wait, then?

#Feels like he should have gone on mission and wonders if @Boop wants to talk to Steven now.

Speaking of Lazy... I haven't had time for getting online much since I got back from WonderCon.

I'll make a concerted effort to post something either later tonight or tomorrow, but RL is intervening in both physical and emotional ways.
Take your time! Everyone needs a break once in a while :)

Ah, I have to post there but I'm not sure yet... I was kind of hoping someone else would but I suppose I'll pop out a post today.

Sorry Folks. Was just overwhelmed with stuff around the house. I'll knuckle down and post in the missions tonight.

Also we don't have to be time-concurrent in the SoL, just preface any posts with a timeline (as in, Flashback, or - prior to mission or something) and you're good.

SoL doesn't need to stop when missions are active, we just need to make sure people can follow the continuity.

I know I'm usually much faster when running stuff but life isn't giving me the time, physical condition, and motivation to do much online since I came back from WonderCon. I'm not actually sick, but I am sure off my game.

@LuckycoolHawk9 Hey, I want Nat to talk to Steven but at this case, I can't for a while until somebody else posts. It's kinda awkward posting another one after I already posted so in the mean time, I'd wait.

@Michale CS Forget about it! I'm sure you'll recover faster than you could say the scientific or true name of titin!

@LuckycoolHawk9 Hey, I want Nat to talk to Steven but at this case, I can't for a while until somebody else posts. It's kinda awkward posting another one after I already posted so in the mean time, I'd wait.

@Michale CS Forget about it! I'm sure you'll recover faster than you could say the scientific or true name of titin!
English?

@Boop It's Iwaku's april fool's day joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.